Joining
I was wondering if I should create a new account or if you wanted to just change the name of this one, if that is possible?? Amber said it would be okay if I joined as a different character now that I am back, is that okay too?

Character Name: Zephyr Le Bach
Character Birthdate (including year): January 1, 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): regular wolf
Your e-mail: intothewrong@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M)
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I already played here, but I saw my brother was into it for a while and he convinced me to come.
Initial post or three past examples: Here is a link to a thread where I posted more than three times with Esme.
http://www.bleeding-souls.com/ipb/index.php?viewtopic.php?t=1672
Joining with a new character is alright since you'll be dropping Esme for that character. If you could register a new account, that would be the best. We don't change usernames for characters since it messes up the archives. Tongue

Once you have your new account, reply here and I'll have you titled up. (:
Your new char has the same birthday as Cer! That makes us TWINS.
I am trying, but the validation email has not gone through yet?

And wow!! I has a twin already, but Zeph is looking Smile Lol! We should force our charries to be best friends.
Umm they have to be best friends if they have the same birthday, it's the law.
Kay Smile

We can have them be best friends...they can be like Will and Grace, because Zeph's gonna go for men for a while!
Sweet. Cer needs a guy-loving guy friend. She is lacking in that department.
Zeph and Cer. *cue piano music* Wow. We should find a pill-popping drunk and a flamboyant gay wolf and really make it Will and Grace.

and still no email Sad
Hm, dunno what the problem was. We approve all accounts manually and I just approved yours though it didn't say that it's been sitting there a while. o_o I'll take your title off Esme and put it on the new account now. :3
Oh >< Thank you so much!!!

I can post places now? I want to make a log and profile though!
You can do both. Tongue
O.o holdonwaitaminute.

QUOTE (First post)
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): regular wolf[/quote]

But the symbol under Zephyr's avvy is a luperci paw! @.@
Oops. <_< Fixing now!
haha.. this thread was fun to just read.

I love souls, you guys are cool ^_^