NPC/ Auxiliary
Quote:NPC status effectively drops a character from your roster of active characters. Just as when you drop an auxiliary character, after NPCing an auxiliary character, you must wait two weeks to request permission pick them back up (or begin playing a new auxiliary character).

So when I bring my Auxiliary character do I wait two week from date of being accepted back or do you wait the 6 weeks or seek SA Approval

Quote:New and returning players may join initially with one character. Permission to play a second character is automatically granted after 6 weeks of membership AND 45 IC posts, to be counted from the time the first character's (re)joining thread is complete.

Quote:If desired, players may request a standard SA evaluation for a second character before their 6 weeks/45 posts
Since you quit the game entirely and did not have an active character, you are considered, technically, a "new player" -- meaning you'll need to wait the six weeks / 45 posts OR do an early evaluation for your secondary. c: Lemme know if you have other questions, I'd be glad to answer 'em!