The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: ^^ Yay...also FIN?? / WC: 245

Deirdre smiled and nodded to the other female, “Very well.” She said as she offered the other a small bow. She then fiddled with her new satchel and began to explore its form with her clawed fingers. The wolf eyed the dog as she went on her way. Deirdre smirked, “If you can’t find me, I may be somewhere near the Arachnea's revenge or the Sugarwoods.” She smiled, “I’ll be traveling but I’ll always return to there I’m quite taken with the place, so that’s where you can most likely find me.”

The she wolf turned slowly away, “It was nice meeting you Amy.” She announced as she eyed the leaving dog, “next time I’ll by those herbs.” She offered as she moved forward away from where she had been standing. Next time, the she wolf knew there would be a next time. If it were not for trade then it would be that favor that would next bring them together, that favor she knew she owed. The wolf woman smirked as she placed her hands upon her hip and began to walk away, “well I’m glade I did that.” She stated calmly as she looked up to the sky where Falcrin was soaring above her. The wolf smirked and lowered her gaze down to the bag, thank the lady I did that. She mentioned to herself as her fingers slid across the satchel and a small smile formed across her lips, thank the lady…

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]