That's the next thing on my list
[html]

Active Thread Log

Information

1. See my primary character's profile for general, boring OOC information.
  2. See Characters @ 'Souls Wiki for detailed information regarding my characters.

Roleplay
  1. Somewhere between two and three weeks of no reply, I'll PM you to see what's up. If that's not okay with you, please let me know up-front. Between three and four weeks of no reply OR your removal from the game, I archive our thread. I am okay with grave-digging threads, as long as they're not completely crusty and my characters haven't changed too much from the way they were before.
  2. I am rarely opposed to OOC endings and OOC assumptions. PM me to discuss!
  3. In general, I advise contacting me via PM; though I have a surprisingly good memory for IM conversations, if you contact me that way I might forget something and need reminding later. I'm open to plotting over IM, but if you don't mind PMing me the details of our plot afterward, I'd really appreciate it. c:

Sophie Hughes
Drakien Lusk
CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER NAME
Sophie Hughes

1. Where people spoke as if dancing (01 Jan)

2. Oh dear child (21 Jan)

3. Playful Decisions (25 Jan)

4. Wondering when next to fly (27 Jan)

5. So we slipped behind the rainbow (02 Feb)

6. Won't you keep me company? (03 Feb)

7. Don't shed a tear for me 05 Feb)

8. Play the hours away (?? Jan/Feb?)
Drakien Lusk

1. Diamonds and rust (13 Jan)

2. Stranded (14 Jan)

3. Nobody loves trouble as much as me (16 Jan)

4. Loneliness and alcohol (21 Jan)

5. The valley green was so serene (1 Feb)

6. The Great Unknown (3 Feb)

7. If tomorrow never comes (15 Feb)

Tola Dara

1. He ain't seen me crazy yet (24 Feb)

2. Resurrecting memories (25 Feb

3. Lose my language (07 March)

4. Sometimes we make scars (9 March)

Post Log Key

1. a thread that's active (DD Month)

2. a thread that is finished, but has not yet been moved to that character's archive. (00 Month)

3. important thread is important (DD Month)

4. a thread that hasn't started yet (DD Month)

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Judson);
.threadLog {
width:98%;
margin:0 auto;
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
line-height:16px;
}
.threadLog .sie-header,.threadLog .titleheader {
font-family:'Judson', 'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:23px;
text-transform:uppercase;
font-weight:normal;
text-align:left;
margin:15px 0;
}
.threadLog .titleheader {
font-size:40px;
text-align:center;
margin:15px 15px 25px 15px;
}
.threadLog .separator {
font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:17px;
font-weight:bold;
text-align:left;
margin:20px 15px; }
}

.threadLog ol,.threadLog ul { margin:5px 0; padding:0; }
.threadLog ol li, .threadLog ul li { margin:2px 5px 2px 10px; padding:0; }

.postLog { margin:0 auto; width:65%; }
.postLog td { font-size: 11px; vertical-align:top; padding:10px; width:50%; line-height:14px; }
.postLog td ol li { margin:0; padding:0; }
.postLog td ol li a { font-weight:normal; text-transform:lowercase; }

.postLog td .separator { font-size:14px; margin:5px 0 9px 0; padding:0; text-transform:uppercase; }

.postLog td ol li.rep:before,.postLog td ol li.post:before,.postLog td ol li.imp:after,#achievements li.inc:before, #achievements li.unf:before, #achievements li.incCh:before, #achievements li.com:before,#achievements ol li.comCh:before {
text-transform:uppercase;
font-weight:bold;
text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0;
padding:0 5px 0 2px; }
.postLog td ol li.rep:before { content: '[ X ]'; color:#F1330D; }
.postLog td ol li.post:before { content: '[ O ]'; color:#A9F10D;}
.postLog td ol li.imp:after { content: '!!!'; color:#B60F0F; }
.postLog td ol { padding:0; margin:0; }

/* achievements stuff */
#achievements ol li ul { margin:10px 10px; padding:0; }
#achievements ol li ul li {font-size:11px; margin: 2px 25px; line-height:13px; }
#achievements ol li.inc:before { content:'INC'; color:#6C2213; }
#achievements ol li.unf:before { content:'Dead'; color:#C33F25; text-decoration:none;}
#achievements ol li.com:before { content:'Fin'; color:#49692D; }
#achievements ol li.comCh:before { content:'DONE'; color:#49692D; }
#achievements ol li.inc { font-style:italic; }
#achievements ol li.com { }
#achievements ol li.unf { text-decoration:line-through; }

/*thread note stuff*/
.threadLog li.thread-note {
list-style-type:none;
font-size:80%;
font-style:italic;
margin:2px 0;
}
.threadLog li.thread-note em {
font-style:italic; font-size:11px;
}

/*quick links stuff*/
.quickLinks { text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 10px; text-align:center; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sophie's thread archive. If your thread isn't on this list, check the "active threads" log above; if it's not there, PM me, I may have forgotten about it. D:
→ Sophie is currently open for threads. PM me if you want one!
→ Sophie is an active character, and also my primary. Please send all PMs to her account!
(M) Δ Ω
2011 :: She Dreamed of Paradise
  1. Ω Away she'd fly (13 December)

Sophie and Boothe arrive in Nova Scotia in the hands of their father, an angry man who wants nothing more than to never see them again. After arriving in front of their as yet unknown older brothers' den, there's a confrontation between Leon and Daire; after which, Sophie and Boothe are reassured they will never see the terrorist again, and join their brothers in their very first home.

2. Ω Bullets catch in her teeth (14 December)

Sophie wakes confused and surprisingly unafraid after her first night away from the overbearing presence of Daire. After a quick look around the den, she heads outside, looking for the source of her previous terror but unable to name the feeling she has after failing to find him. Leon wakes shortly after, and the two engage in conversation. After a short talk with her brother, Sophie and the rest of her family engage in a few hours of family time, wherein the two youngest siblings get to know their new caretakers.

3. Ω Just for your attention (14 December)

Sophie wakes from a nap frightened and confused, but soon relaxes, realizing once again that she's safe. After checking on Boothe and watching the sleeping Trigger for a bit, she goes outside to play by herself. This soon changes, however, as a strange coyote woman comes to play with her. After enlisting the help of her brother to win a game of "Tag", and losing an ensuing game of "I'm Better", they turn to their new playmate for more entertainment. They learn a game very much like "hide and seek", and play for hours until the woman leaves.

4. Ω Slime and snails, or puppy dog tails (15 December)

Sophie wanders off for the first, but most definitely not the last time, and comes across the borders of Cour Des Miracles not far from her den. There, she meets the strangest thing; another puppy, unlike anything she's ever seen before. He's introduced as Skoll, and they play for a while. Skoll introduces her to the concept of a pack life, and they speak some about her family before they have to part ways.

5. Ω Solitaire with a song in her heart (17 December)

Sophie plays outside the den, experiencing her first snowfall, when a stranger comes along. The woman, Neela, expresses concern over the lack of parental supervision, but Sophie quickly assures her that her "parents" are nearby. Though it is a small lie, it soothes the stranger some, and Leon comes a few moments later to swoop Sophie away. The small girl, scared by the encounter but unharmed, promises not to wander away from Leon's watching gaze. This promise is soon broken, but Sophie feels better after making it.

6. Ω It's not your fault, it's not your fault (26 December)

Sophie and Boothe go exploring outside the clearing surrounding their den, tired of the inactivity hanging around Leon produces. Not too far away from their home, they come across a strange, frightening creature, and learn, from the woman who rode it, what it was called. After making friends with the young Caprica, Sophie and Boothe are forced to retreat, as Trigger has noticed their absence.

7. Ω Toadstools and pixie dust (27 December)

Sophie, still craving adventure, once more leaves the clearing she lives in, and comes across a wolf searching for something. After learning of his quest, and feeling somewhat dazzled by the prospect, Sophie joins him, overjoyed to learn of such things as nature spirits, trolls and fairies. This attitude soon changes, however, as they come across a scary sight, and she learns even more of the world around her.

8. Ω Thread Title (27 December)

THREAD WITH LEON GOES HERE. KAY? KAY.

2012 :: And The Dream Was Good
  9. Δ Where people spoke as if dancing (01 January)

Meeting with Ahiga. Thread on hold.

10. Ω Like a feather in the wind (02 January)

Sophie and Boothe take their longest journey yet, to Shattered Coast, and Boothe foolishly decides to go swimming. A man yells at him for it, and Sophie learns about sharks, before discovering other things; such as some canines' abilities to "shift."

11. Ω Long live love (03 January)

Sophie meets a blind carver and gains a wooden bracelet and an interest in the craft, before dissolving into playtime with her new friend, Hotaru.

12. Ω The story of us (12 January)

Boothe and Sophie have a moment of sibling bonding, in which they think about the future, and wonder what life will be like when they're all grown up. After their short talk, they retreat into the den, where they lay together and think about how they'd like the future to be, compared to how it will be. Sophie is left hoping she's not let down too badly.

13. Δ Oh dear child (21 January)

Thread with Light and Hotaru. On hold.

14. Ω You might think 21 January)

Later on in her first day at her very first festival, Sophie gets separated from her party, and soon gets lost. An old friend finds her and takes care of her for a while, before Boothe discovers where she'd been hiding and leads her back to her family, teaching her along the way how to avoid such a disaster again.

15. Δ Never grow up (24 January)

Thread with the Exultares. Not finished yet.

16. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Description goes here.

17. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Description goes here.

18. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Description goes here.

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie!
<style>
.vsca-credit { width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.05px; text-align:right;}
/*Just some general notes: You can use this to keep track of your Word of the Day or game points, too. It counts them automatically for you, then. 8D An example of this can be found in Sie's postlog (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... st&p=95421). Please feel free to quote the post and lift that example, though I swear there's nothing different about that code than the code provided here! Also, remember, if you use the basic DIV shell in multiple posts, you only need to include the CSS once! That's it! And then you can control all of your archives with one CSS, if you please! If not, and you want multiple different layouts for each character and you plan to customise each one, *PLEASE* remember to change your class names from .char to your character's name or another unique identification, otherwise your CSSes will overlap and it will be bad.*/
.char-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.char-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gives them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.char-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.char-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.char-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gives your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.char-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archives, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.char-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my character archives as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.char-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
/*If you want to use the little symbols, this controls their color and size. I like for the symbols to stick out from the rest of the text, hence the color. They also don't look very good at smaller sizes, that is why they are set for 15px. Feel free to experiment, of course. :3*/
.char-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.char-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Character Name" part's font and etc.*/
.char-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your character name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set char-notes float to left. */
.char-notes {float:right; width:50%;}
/*Makes your character notes float to the right. You can change this to left, just remember to set char-post float to right too.*/
.char-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and character notes divs. Don't touch this.;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>[/html]
[html]
Drakien Lusk

You can put links to a profile or an image... whatever you want, really, here. :3

'Souls Wiki Profile

Detailed Profile
Drakien's thread archive. If your thread isn't on this list, check the "active threads" log above; if it's not there, PM me, I may have forgotten about it. D:
→ Drakien is open for threads at the moment. PM me if you want one!
→ Drakien is an active character, and my secondary. Please only PM him with plots or thread requests, as I'd like to keep that sort of thing together on the account they're meant for.

(M) Δ Ω
2012 :: The Clock Ticks On
  1. Ω Charmed in her embrace (09 January)

Drakien enters the area known as Drifter Bay, and the whole of Nova Scotia, on a rainy day that matches his mood. After resorting to music to keep his moods lifted, he sees an enchanting picture of a woman, later introduced as Terra, dancing in the rain. After their short meeting, he invites her into the cave he's staying in, and they spend the night together in innocent company.

2. Ω Coming to trade (11 January)

Drakien comes across a merchant trader, the ruthless Amy Sunders, and attempts to barter with her. After a failed attempt to get his own way, he leaves, and comes back to his own den in Drifter Bay. The woman proves her ruthlessness as the horse he attempted to trade for is slaughtered and eaten in cold blood.

3. Δ Diamonds and rust (13 January)

Drakien discovers Halifax, and after a short jaunt around the buildings, meets a man named Sebastian. They retreat to the smaller male's stash of alcohol, and after Drakien enjoys a good glass of wine--or two, or three--Sebastian flirts with him. Drakien winds up sleeping with him shortly after, and as they wake up the following morning, Drakien finds himself with a new friend. They spend some more time together, and then part ways.

4. Ω Down came a blackbird (14 January)

Drakien spends the night outside Halifax, going through his wares, when he's approached by a Grecian named Ariadne. She spends the night with him, but is gone by morning, leaving him confused and disoriented as to his whereabouts, as he'd continued the revelry after she left, resulting in his ending up half way up the coast, on the Quartz Shoreline.

5. Δ Stranded (15 January)

Drakien wakes up on the Quartz Shoreline, with no idea of how he'd gotten there. He encounters a couple on horseback, Panda and Venom, and they help him out, also warning him of the pack borders nearby. Thread on hold, will continue description later.

6. Δ Nobody loves trouble as much as me (17 January)

Thread on hold, will write description later.

7. Δ Loneliness and alcohol (21 January)

Drakien teaches Bangle how to pierce his own ears.

8. Ω She's some kind of wonderful (22 January)

Drakien comes across the young Terra again, though something seems very different about her. After nearly falling for the pheromone-infested flirtations of a woman in heat, Drakien decides they need to take a step back, and the two spend the night on a little "date"--stealing from the other patrons and making their revelry into a sort of competition.

9. Ω I must be lying (23 January)

Drakien comes across the same trader from his first days in 'Souls, though now he has something less dangerous to trade with. They conduct their business, and Drakien walks away with three bear pelts, a fox pelt, and a new silver dagger, on which a wolf howling at the moon is engraved. He is rather pleased with the arrangement, and hopes to trade with Amy again soon.

10. Ω Floating on air (29 January)

Drakien and Terra go on another date, and they're having fun, right up until they aren't. After a failed attempt at painting, and another try for a race, Drakien decides they really aren't meant for each other as anything more than friends, and takes his leave, hoping Terra will return to her old self before they find each other again.

11. Δ The valley green was so serene (02 February)

Breixo is attacked by a cougar, and the ensuing frenzy nearly drives Drakien insane. Description tbc, thread not replied to yet.

12. Δ The great unknown (03 February)

Thread not finished yet, dunno what's happening WHAT.

13. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Thread description goes here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam a lacinia odio. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam sit amet metus nec turpis ullamcorper hendrerit. Praesent vel sem quis leo commodo feugiat. Maecenas in eros quam. Donec laoreet, arcu a facilisis porttitor, elit dui lacinia tortor, nec volutpat nunc nibh quis tellus. Praesent tempus iaculis dolor ut mollis. Nulla facilisi. Morbi tincidunt venenatis lacinia. Aenean orci nisi, varius fringilla dapibus ut, aliquam vitae mauris. Curabitur commodo sagittis erat, quis ultricies lectus semper quis.

14. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Thread description goes here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam a lacinia odio. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam sit amet metus nec turpis ullamcorper hendrerit. Praesent vel sem quis leo commodo feugiat. Maecenas in eros quam. Donec laoreet, arcu a facilisis porttitor, elit dui lacinia tortor, nec volutpat nunc nibh quis tellus. Praesent tempus iaculis dolor ut mollis. Nulla facilisi. Morbi tincidunt venenatis lacinia. Aenean orci nisi, varius fringilla dapibus ut, aliquam vitae mauris. Curabitur commodo sagittis erat, quis ultricies lectus semper quis.

15. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

16. Ω Thread Title (DD Mon)

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie!
<style>
.vsca-credit { width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.05px; text-align:right;}
/*Just some general notes: You can use this to keep track of your Word of the Day or game points, too. It counts them automatically for you, then. 8D An example of this can be found in Sie's postlog (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... st&p=95421). Please feel free to quote the post and lift that example, though I swear there's nothing different about that code than the code provided here! Also, remember, if you use the basic DIV shell in multiple posts, you only need to include the CSS once! That's it! And then you can control all of your archives with one CSS, if you please! If not, and you want multiple different layouts for each character and you plan to customise each one, *PLEASE* remember to change your class names from .char to your character's name or another unique identification, otherwise your CSSes will overlap and it will be bad.*/
.char-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.char-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gives them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.char-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.char-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.char-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gives your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.char-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archives, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.char-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my character archives as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.char-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
/*If you want to use the little symbols, this controls their color and size. I like for the symbols to stick out from the rest of the text, hence the color. They also don't look very good at smaller sizes, that is why they are set for 15px. Feel free to experiment, of course. :3*/
.char-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.char-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Character Name" part's font and etc.*/
.char-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your character name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set char-notes float to left. */
.char-notes {float:right; width:50%;}
/*Makes your character notes float to the right. You can change this to left, just remember to set char-post float to right too.*/
.char-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and character notes divs. Don't touch this.;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>[/html]