Merge my soul (part 2)
Forward dated a bit to some random day will decide date soon (most likely its Christmas.)

[html]

WC: 641 She's so cute. <3 Really have to get back into writing her/their accents properly Confused couldn't be bothered to today XD

Latty-May was having such a good day as she lay on the floor drawing various pictures of horses, her new music box that played cheerfully next to her and of Leon. She hummed with along with a dreary tune giving it a child-filled life. She glanced up and looked at Analise who spread herself across the bed and caught her watching Latty-May. What Ana? Latty asked as she arose from her drawing and sat with her legs crossed. She loved talking to Ana it was like being with her father again only Analise seemed so much nicer.

I was just wondering if you wanted to meet someone today. Latty-May could feel her cheeks heat as she started to pat her straight hair down slightly. She giggled. I dunno Ana... who? Analise gave the young girl a sly smile and slid off the bed onto the floor. The tall Spanish female always had to lower herself quite far even when she sat with Latty in order to make direct eye contact with the child-like alter. My father. Latty-May turned her face away and giggled feeling her stomach tickle and toes wiggle from excitement. She was too stunned by the request to even respond feeling like her heated face would melt right off. Analise gave a soft chuckle and stood. Come sweety, I have a fun-filled day planned for us. She held out her hand for Latty-May and the young lady grasped her hand. She felt like she couldn’t move another step though her shyness halting her like she had stepped in thick sinking mud. Analise came close to her worried face and gave her a reassuring smile. So... where do you think my father is right now?

By the stables caring for the horses. Latty-May giggled, Analise always knew how to get her out of her shy freeze and the little southern belle swung from side to side. He’s always at the stables feeding the horses at this time. Then he brushes them and then he always walks over to my hiding spot and puts a brush near so I can brush Faith. Faith is really big and she likes me. Latty swung her skirt around herself as she told her story. She had never actually talked to the tall white eyed male but she was completely smitten by him. Faith is such a beautiful lady isn’t she. Latty-May nodded agreeing with the purple eyed female. Come I have a surprise for you. Analise grasped Latty’s hand and led her outside just near the back of the hotel after bundling her up in her pink starred hat and scarf and the black woollen cloak Xyza made recently. Latty-May could never leave the house without TyTy her knitted wolf doll so when they reached the back of the house she was hugging the thing like it would save her from her shyness. Latty-May was relieved to see that there was no one there but something was wrapped in a blanket. She giggled and ran over to it assuming it was a present for her.

What is it? She asked looking back at Ana who made her way over rather peacefully. She remained silent as she picked up the blanket and uncovered it. It was something Latty wasn’t familiar with but she still reacted with a giggle and clap of her hands. She set her big blue eyes on Analise and repeated her question. What is it? Analise gave a soft chuckle and strummed the strings of the guitar and the noise cause Latty to startle but she started to laugh. Do you sing? Analise knew Xyza sang but she was unsure if her alters shared the same skill. Latty-May shook her head. I haven’t tried. She said in her sophisticated young voice. It was true though cause the young female hummed a lot but she never knew the words to the tunes she hummed. Analise then started to strum the guitar into a pleasant tune.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
3+

She had explained to him, where he had been suspicious in his thoughts Analise had confirmed and now he had a chance to help her, help her become one again. He didn't understand all the details of it and he didn't need to really. Analise knew what she was doing and some where amongst all the madness a woman was going to be healed. Analise had confirmed that the persona he would be dealing with tonight would be the childlike one that liked to watch him. He often put a brush out for her when he caught sight of her so that she could feel like she was being helpful as well.

The sound of the guitar strings was his cue as the beginning lines of his song began to play, the Austral man removed himself from his hiding place behind the stables. Long strides took him closer and closer to the arranged meeting place and the two females came into his view. Analise looked fierce with her long glinting scar. Surprisingly the male didn't feel guilty for her injury. She had made the decision to come and had gained herself a bodily trophy that would always show her bravery. His voice warm and smooth as his lunar eyes took in the two,

"Señoras hola encantadoras." Hello lovely ladies He offered both of them an elegant bow accompanied with a flourish of his hand. A grin of the likes hadn't graced his face for so long formed slowly, its emotion reaching all the way up to his eyes. He held out the paw to the alter that was currently occupying Xyza's body and mind, his movements slow and graceful just like Analise had told him, they didn't want to startle her and bring any of the others out,

"May I have this dance?"
[html]

Short Confused

Latty-May couldn’t believe it, there he was right there and his wonderful eyes that looked like snow were right on her. She looked away shyly her cheeks and body heating everywhere almost wanting to run away from feeling so strange. She let a small giggle escape when he greeted them. His smile most of all surprised her he had known he was sad lately but she didn’t know why. As his wonderfully large hand held before her eyes went up to him suddenly very nervous. Her blue eyes were wide as saucers. She looked to Analise who gave her a pleasant nod and Latty-May slowly brought her hand up. Her fingers were near and as her fingertips felt the brown fur beneath them she pulled back just slightly.

Then she breathed deeply looking up into those white eyes and placed her hand in his. Her little grip was tight, her nervousness and shy demeanor left in his grip. She hadn’t touched a male well… since she was smaller but this tender grasp was definitely different. She tore her eyes away for a moment to look at her tiny hand within Leon’s. She giggled softly and her southern voice finally escaped her. Why are you so big? Her question finally asked after ages of wanting to get it to come from her lips. She didn’t understand it but he and Ana were both such a massive size that she truly felt like she did when she was smaller. She set her eyes back on his as the music was playing it was then she had realized they were dancing and she giggled again. She hadn't even realized she stood. Only Leon could make her so completely unaware when she looked in his eyes.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Assume spanish accent's XD im so lazy

She was small in comparison to himself and his daughter. A fragile flower that might buckle and lose its petals at any moment. But there was strength within her gaze, as shy and coy as it was. He caught the glimpse of it before she turned away, hiding her excited joy. His paw did not linger on its own in the air for long however and was soon joined by her own. The difference of their sizes was made all the more apparent as his hand dwarfed her own much like his height did too. She had the same thoughts within her mind it seemed for she put voice to a question that many before her had asked as well, his response was thus,

"Because it was my fate to be this tall." A white eye snapped shut quickly in a cheeky wink that was gifted to her. The female.. woman was brought to her feet without her noticing, made apparent by her slightly confused expression at her sudden standing and now dancing. The elegant scarred man brought them both about with a graceful flourish, turning in time with the music being slowly struck from its instrument. The Austral man then began to sing, slipping in between the melody's thrumming notes effortlessly,

Esta Noche Bailamos
De Noite - da mi vida
Quedate conmigo

Tonight we dance
I leave my life in your hands
We take the floor
Nothing is forbidden anymore

His voice thick and rich in its deep baritone sung the song with its more slow version. This was their song, his Kailypso and his and he hadn't sung it for over a year, not for anyone. But he would tonight, to help a girl who had been badly wounded and broken.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>XYZA GLOW

Latty-May was in heaven, she was sure of it. She looked at him like he was a God there to welcome her and the giggles continued to take hold of her. As he sang she felt so delighted a true dream come true. This sure beat the days watching him brush the horses, or work on the stables. This was everything she wanted and didn’t want it to end. She had found him so perfect and in his arms she felt like a child then her smile fell just slightly. She knew it couldn’t be though, couldn’t happen… for she was a child and he wouldn’t want a child. Then her eyes quickly lit up and she got an idea something she had tried before and had been encouraged to do by Analise since first meeting her. She didn’t want to go, not yet, she still had so much fun things to do, to try… but this… this deserved to be shared with someone who would really understand these feelings. She looked to Analise her eyes so bright and innocent seemingly asking her permission. They had talked about it so much that she knew Ana would understand and sure enough a single nod came from Leon’s daughter. She smiled looking up at Leon.

My sister should enjoy this too… she should see how nice you are. She let herself dance first led by the male much taller than she, her steps awkward but somehow her feet knew where to go like they had been well versed in dance. She focused her happiness and joy fully satisfied, her nose filled by his scent her nervous belly flopping inside. She looked up at Leon thinking of every moment he was nice to her even when she hid from him, thinking of how he worked so hard and how it made her feel. It was unlike anything she felt for a male and she was truly deeply happy in that moment as if her wildest dream had come true. She let herself slip back slowly, carefully into the observer she had started to become. She could already feel the confusion but it was mingled with her happiness bringing a new feeling to life. Shock and wonder.

Then Xyza was there and she paused stopping this moment but her eyes looked up at Leon. She saw him now, really saw him as he was and not just a male she lived with that made her a little nervous but someone who cared, someone who loved, lost, adored his children and so much more. The feeling had been strange like a light had been on but the feeling was so short so powerful it was lost in a moment fallen back into darkness. She let out a smile with a single gasping laugh as she kept her blue eyes on the white above her. Those feelings weren’t anything like she had ever known and she grasped her belly as she laughed again. Her eyes welling with tears as she looked to Analise. Was this happiness? Joy? She urged the female who had stopped playing her guitar to continue. The memory already fading like a lost dream, her confusion and strange awakening easily brushed away. She wanted it again, the happiness and rose her arms Leon’s biceps unable to reach his shoulders. Please… don’t stop. She said it with a laugh and a cry of desperation at the same time. She knew it wouldn’t come again for a while but to have felt that joy so strongly was enough for her to crave it, seek it and want it.

Word Count :: 603 Eee... I cried XD... isn't as powerful as I wanted it written but still made me cry anyway lol

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]