Hello Again, My Friend
[html]
OOC:Set a little bit outside of the boarders Smile / +300

It had been a long time since he walked towards Crimson Dreams but today he was going to make the trip. He had left early in the evening in hopes of making most of the journey before nightfall. The trip was not too far but he had stopped to sleep in the dead of the night, warm in his, now quite thick, winter coat. He carried on his back the round freshly painted shield, which he planned to give to Anu as an offering of peace between the packs. There was now a very thin layer of snow on the ground that marked his path as he continued on in the morning sun.

As he neared the boarder of Crimson Dreams the all too familiar smell filled his nostrils. Pausing he looked around the area knowing that the manor where he had grown up was only a short distance away. IT had only been a couple months and he was not sure how Savina would take his return, let a lone a gift. Instead of facing the dark lady head on Jazper opted for a more friendly face, a face he very much missed. Raising a head into the air he called for Anu, the wolfess that had accepted his leaving. Standing the warrior waited, willing to be patient for once in his life.

Silently the leader wondered what if his older sons and his ex mate were doing okay. Aro had approached him about a week ago declaring that he was going off to Italy because Ghita was leaving and would need some family. Of course Tony probably had left with them. It seemed his once very whole family was now to be separated by the sea. His life always seemed to be full of bad luck.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

In the morn Anu had pulled the robe over her head, the hood folded down her back. Its sleeves were wide, and hung over her hands to keep them warm. Her foot paws were covered, and a rope and tassel were tied around her waist to keep her from swimming among the flowing fabric. Her thin form looked meek and humbled by the garment, but it wasn't discretion that she sought. Only warmth against the winter wind. Her hands lay folded, the sleeves covered the chilled paws, as she walked through the Manor's grounds. Oak accompanied her, and they spoke of the day's tasks and of his status in the pack. He wanted more, eager to gain his rank and find a path among the Dreamers. Yet she could tell that he wished to roam the free lands and explore the world beyond. She encourage such wanderings, but always reminded him to return and that his responsibility would be to his pack. First and foremost.

The mother and son walked until a sound was heard, a voice Anu knew well that sought her audience. The rust and cream hued boy looked to her, wondering if she wished for him to bring the caller to her. But Anu refused the offer and began the walk to the borders. She took her time, knowing the young alpha would gain from a lesson in patience. Just as any alpha would.

Welcome Jazper. she greeted when the large dark male was in sight. She stood before him, robed and with her hands folded beneath the sleeves of the covering habit.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

It seemed like time was passing rather slowly in the warrior’s mind. He hoped that Anu would come alone and most especially he wished that she did not bring along the dark lady he had adored. Guilt still filled him for leaving the alphess’s control, as she had been his leader since he was young, however it was far less present then when he had left the lands. Although he missed Crimson Dreams, it was with a fond heart that he looked upon it now with the knowledge that he would not be returning any time soon. He knew these lands like the lines on his pads, if not better as he studied the territory every day for three years. He could only hope that Casa di Cavalieri would become such a home to him into his older age as the Dreamers land had been in his younger years.

The soft padding of feet moved his ears in the direction of the gray lady. Her scent reached him before her two-legged figure came into sight. She was wearing a robe she had not seen before, most likely a winter thing much like the hooded bear fur cape that rested on his shoulders and sunk down to his calves. Her greeting was simple but pleasant enough. A large grin came to his face, “It’s been too long friend.” His accent was thick as he held back the urge to rush forward into the familiar scent. “How have the Dreamer been? All set and ready for winter? Hopefully all will be peaceful this year.” The previous year they had suffered many losses through the winter, as well as a horrid snowstorm which had lead to Tony and some other being separated from the rest of the family. Although he was happy with his own little piece of paradise to the north he was happy to see her face.. “How is Savina dealing with Ghita moving back to Italy?”

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Anu had never placed herself above the other Dreamers, she was one among many. Her rank was one that gave her the liberty to instill lessons to those that needed them, and to keep a sense or order among the pack. But she could not help but feel the different, neither good nor bad, when Jazper greeted her as a fellow leader rather then a member. Just as she had looked about the dog-King of the Court. He seemed older to her now, different and foreign.

The woman nodded, thoughtfully as he spoke. There is a calm here. Members came and went, like a fickle wind, but there was a sense of stillness among them. As if they were still shocked by the losses of the not so distant past. That has been my hope as well. We are fragile, hunting parties are lean but still profitable. A tame winter would do nothing but ease us into Spring. She replied.

His wondering over the dark alphess was unsettling, simply because Anu could not give a clear answer. She and Savina had always been close, and their relationship was still strong. But the feelings towards Ghita were not clear to her, It has not been easy for Savina. It took it's toll. The loss of family, the loss of friends. It pained them all, and make the pack weaker even if they felt their hearts hardening against the beatings it endured.

It is my understanding that your pack is well...Alder tells me of his travels.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:Blarg...sorry Alli we can wrap this up fairly soon. / +300

He listened carefully as the blueish gray female spoke. She always seemed to know what was best for the pack; she was certainly softer than Savina. Where Savina was hot tempered and fierce Anu held age and a softness that only came with understanding and wisdom. It was nice to know that the Aniwayan war was finally all taken care of, that everyone was now safe and peace had been restored. He was proud of how things had been taken care of really. Even though it had taken far to long for the packs to take action Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles had proven they were not to be pushed around and that they could stand on their own. Nodding he spoke softly, I’m happy that everything is well. A calm winter would benefit everyone after the war. We all need some time to regain what we have lost. In his own case he needed time to settle in and start hunting parties before the snow came.

It was not a shock to hear that Savina was not at her best without her sister. Savina had always been very family orientated and Jazper understood this. When he went to create Casa he did not want to separate the sisters, he was to settle close by so they would be able to see each other every day if they wanted to, but things had just gone wrong and now there was no turning back. There was no Ghita now, and Crimson Dreams would soon enough no longer feel as familiar and home-like. At the mention of Anu’s son his ears perked and a large smile beamed, overcoming the more sober mood before, Yes, Alder visited Anann and I bringing us a stallion and a pregnant mare. He has certainly grown up. Once upon a time Alder had just been another pup in Crimson Dreams but now he had grown up and found his own place in life.

Pausing for a second he lowered he ears and tail slightly, Speaking of gifts. Clearing he throat he pulled the decorative shield from his back and held it so that Anu could easily see the detail of the painting. I wanted to offer you this shield. A symbol of sorts for the years of friendship everyone in the pack offered me and how I will always protect you if you call on me, a pack behind me to come to your aid. Golden eyes looked into her blues hoping that she would accept the gift as he wished Crimson Dreams no will ill.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html] we can end here if you'd like?

The female did not know what another harsh winter would bring them. It was a fear inducing thought, and she could not begin to picture what the pack’s number would be if such a thing did occur. She listened to Jazper intently, and nodded as her only reply. She wished peace amongst all of them, and wished for it for each individual as well. Anu found it tiresome that some creatures refused to look at such simple things as a source of contentment. It was sad that creatures needed more then they were able to give in order to reach their happiness.

Anu thought of Alder, her pride shining through in a soft smile. He had told her of his visit there, but he had not told her about the gifts that he had given. Anu nodded, Yes he has. With folded hands she took a step backwards, the male moving to reach for the article. Blue eyes widened a bit, looking at the large shield. His words brought her a great rush of emotion, the fur along her arms prickling.

Her gaze softened, a smile remaining. Thank you Jazper. She paused, but then added, Crimson Dreams thanks you. shortly after. It eases my heart, knowing that our packs will have this connection. Though it was sad to see Jazper leave them, the pack would be strong still with the alliance that would live between them.

[/html]