are you missing the love of your kin?
[html]
ooc goes here

It was the dawning of a new day for the scarred and pale woman. She exited the den slowly and quietly. It had been a long time since she had been on four legs, not since she had left Sora and Buddha. She sat outside the den now, feeling the familiar ache from the deep scar on her foreleg, the scar she had earned protecting Sora from Adelio. The fight had been brutal, and it had only been her not playing fairly that had kept her from being murdered. She had thrown sand in Adelio's eyes, and raced after his mate Rauslin, who had taken little Sora to protect her from being murdered and eaten as her unnamed brothers had been.

She stretched, wincing as the scar pulled. The fur hadn't grown back over it, ever, not like the thin lines of black that decorated what were her wrists when she was shifted. She smoothed the fur around the scar as best she could, then continued cleaning her leg, using her teeth to pull out a knot. After a moment, she stood again, shaking herself. She had to admit, this was nice. It was good to feel natural, normal. How much in life could have been different if the shifting disease had never come to the world.

And yet, she knew, she wouldn't have her beloved mate if it weren't for the very same disease. She never would have fled the Lightpaw tribe, since they wouldn't have looked down on her for being a non-luperci. She never would have found Syemv, and so much of her life would be empty.

There was still a part of her that was empty, really. She missed being a mother. Actively being a mother, that is. It was nice to have a child have a problem and come to her with their needs, come to her for advice, but she missed the pup rearing aspect of being a mother. She missed Sora, she wished she had brought her daughter with her. She wished she hadn't left her behind, but she hadn't known what she would find, hadn't known how the weather would be. With Budha, Sora was safe. Budha would easilly kill anyone who wanted to hurt Sora, and Sora would be good companionship for the male. It was a win-win situation... except for the mother who felt guilty about leaving another child behind.

She sighed softly, then made her way to a stream where she could get a drink. She stared for a moment at her reflection. She looked alien, even to herself. The hoops had seemed a good idea at the time, but now she wondered if she shouldn't remove them. her hoops were a trademark of hers, but so were her eyes and the dual scars, and the torn ear. She shook her head at herself, then drank deeply of the cool water. The scent of the Dreamers was gone now, the newer scent of the New Dawn pack replacing it quickly.

It was strange to her to sleep in one den. She hadn't done it in years. Even in Jaded Shadows, the caverns had separate dens for couples and families, and individuals. Rugged Plateau had been the same, one common area, but each family unit had their own 'room' within the caverns. She liked it, though. She felt a deeper bond with these wolves than she did with any other pack.

She drank again, then straightened. She drew in a deep breath, then began exploring around the den, scouting out the area to see if any rabbits lived nearby, to find out where the deer wandered through. Useful things to know, even though in all her years of life, she'd still never gotten much better at hunting. She could feed herself well enough, yes. And she could help with a hunt, yes. But she wouldn't like leading a hunt. Not unless she could use a bow, which of course, she didn't own one, hadn't since the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 667
[/html]
[html]

WC:308

He was one of the newest members of the pack, and he knew that he needed to get to know the members, all of them. He could not just hide around in the shadows like he had done with every other pack, he knew that he would have to push hard, to show that he could be a wolf again, and not a wolf that lived and acted like a human. He wanted to live like the wolves had before him, he wanted to learn skills other then reading the stars and reading other’s eyes. The Sawtooth male needed to find a new skill and he wasn’t sure if there was a skill that he could learn.

Seeing the white lady sitting there drinking from the water, the male’s heart lightened, seeing her was now the best part of being in this pack. That whole leaving the pack he had been with since joining the lands of Souls again was hard upon him. He felt like he was a disloyal, unworthy being. The male gave out a deep powerful woof, as he came charging at his white mother.

With a childish “arwhoo” he lowered his head as he pushed her into the water, looking down at her in the water, with a smile upon his face. ”Hiya Momma.” The Silver male smiled…his heart felt load lighter than it had ever had. He was happy having this new found joy in the pack lands. Now if only he could get Rendall to come over to these pack lands and live with him. She had been one of his most trusted friends and she was a friend that turned into a lover. The silver male pushed out his chest as he wagged his tail. Oh this was just wonderful, and this year was going to be the best one ever.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

The sound that came at the woman was unexpected, a playful puppyish sound that she'd heard thousands of times before. And then a silvery grey form was colliding with her, pushing her into the water. She stood, shaking water from her pelt, her tail wagging. As if their last encounter had never happened, her son Noah was standing there in his lupus form, his own tail wagging. She let her tongue loll from the side of her mouth, a wolfish laugh. She lowered her head, butting at him playfully, then made sure she got to pin him down and groom the top of his head as she had hundreds of times when he was younger.

"Oh, Noah. Soran didn't tell me you would be here. I didn't see you at the pack meeting either. When did you get here?" Seeing one son reminded the mother of the troubles of the other son, and his issues with his family and pack. She had spoken to him long into the night one evening, and hoped she and he had found some small resolution for him. As she had set out for the new pack, he had followed her, diverting to return to his pack with the sage she had gifted him to help cleanse the negative energy of Liam's actions.

Part of her still felt that Tal should have let the pack finish Liam. And yet, would she have been able to do it if it had been one of her boys in Liam's place? No. She wasn't going to judge, she just hoped that whatever had cause Liam to murder his sister wouldn't happen again. The last thing the matriarch of the Rhiannon family wanted was for the family name to be forever equated with insanity and murder. Hell, thanks to Lucifer, the Sawtooth name was equated with rape.

But now was not the time for such dismal thoughts. She was in a new home, with her mate and now one of her sons. She would thrive here, the pack would thrive. She nuzzled her son affectionately, continuing to groom the messy fur on his shoulders and head. "What do you think of this pack? Its so different from any other I've been in. Even the lightpaw tribe wanted to live as humanistic as possible. I think only Rugged Plateau can equal the way of life here, but not even them. They never really had a normal leadership, at least not while I was there."

She was rambling, excited to see her son, but afraid he would call her by Lucifer's pet name for her. Dove. Oh, how she hated that name. She loved her son, but she hated being called Dove.

<style type="text/css">
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 452
[/html]
[html]

WC:443+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male tried to dodge his mother; he knew that she would have a payback for him in store after being pushed into the water by him. Sure the water was pretty chilly but if she didn’t want to be in the water then she would not have looking at the water. Feeling the she wolf throwing her-self at him, he yelped he didn’t want to be wet. ”Ugh! No! Mommmmuh!” The silver Sawtooth male groaned as she started grooming him. ”Come on….I got…..” He sighed deeply. It was no longer has, the Sawtooth male wasn’t sure if she would follow him or not. ”I’ve had a m..m..mate. I’m past needing y..y..you to groom me.” He rolled over playfully kicking her with his back paws.

Trying to roll away the male trying to dodge out of her attacks of grooming. He grunted and groaned each time she came near him. ”Come on m..m..m..mom. “ He huffed trying to get away from her, he wanted to be near her and be around her again, but she was going a little over the top. ”Fresh off the b..b..borders.” He left the peace loving pack and came right to these lands, he had time to think it over….”Soran…I meet h…h..her once. What’s she h..h..have to do with New D..D..Dawn? “ The Sawtooth member had just been let loose to run and play though the lands, he was shown the dens and the major paths, but other than that he was on his own.

He shook his head; this pack the system was different. It was a breath of fresh air. He knew who the two major leaders was, and knew that he would eat after them. He knew that he was asked to put his life on the line to protect these two leaders. It was a system he knew and he was fine with serving that way. ”No…no Dad…” The silver male said thinking of how that southern pack land had been tainted with his father’s sinful ways. Rape, murder, and all of the ugly things that seemed to be followed by that.

”You know h..he’s dead?” To Noah this was bitter sweet. Every boy wanted a father figure to take them out on hunts to help them with the questions in life. To Noah he had been stripped of this right so early, stripped away from his mother, stripped away from a normal life. The male looked at his mother. ”How do y..y..you feel about t…t..that Momma?” He hoped that she wouldn’t be upset that the father that had helped make him was gone and wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone any more.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She giggled as he tried to dodge her playful grooming, nipping playfully at him. Her tail was wagging quickly, her eyes bright with excitement. "My big boy too grown up to let his mom show him some affection?" The words were playful, teasing. The Noah she was faced with was more like the Noah she remembered as a pup, and it was wonderful. He was new, and that made her happy too. She chuffed softly, a sound that was almost a laugh, at his question about Soran.

"Well, Noah, Soran is our beta. And she's also my mate, now. She's the reason I'm here. We reunited in Crimson Dreams. I came back to these lands on her birthday, though I didn't realize it." She grinned, though the grin faded when Noah mentioned Lucifer. Her posture drooped. "I know he's dead, Noah, though I can't say I'm too sorry about it. What he did to you, what he did to us... I know you love him, but he hadn't really been the Lucifer I fell in love with since the fire that brought us over here. I don't like who he became."

Lucifer. Liam. She shook her head, wanting to change the subject. "You know Tal took a mate? Her name is Sky. I just saw him the other day. Sky's expecting pups at the end of January." There was a look in her eye that said there was more than joyful news for his pale brother, but she didn't say more. "And Jazper is the alpha of his own pack. Casa di cavalieri. I'm so proud of all my boys. I wish I'd gone to see you sooner, but shortly after I came here, the war got bad, and I didn't dare leave the Dreams land. Still hadn't considered it until Soran began talking about our Alphas here." She shrugged with a rueful smile.
"I'm just glad to see you, Noah. I'm glad you're healthy." She was. She didn't want to think about how he had been the last time she'd seen him, about Hotshot and the wings he claimed to see. She preferred to think that was a bad dream. It was a bad dream, the nightmare her sons would turn out like their father.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 376
[/html]
[html]

WC:411+ - OOC blah would go here

The boy pushed his mother off of him looking at her in utter shook and dismay. So his mother was mated to the Beta of the pack? That was great…however the Beta was…a female?! How disgusting! ”Ewwww Mom! How can y..y..you love another w..w..women? You’re my mom! You h...h…h..had to be with a guy t…to have me. How did a guy t..t…turn into a girl?! M…m..m..muhmm!” The male squeals and stuck out his tongue rolling it in and out like a bitter taste in his mouth. It wasn’t the male wolf had an issue with same sex couples, but this was his mother. She needed to be with another male. Not a female! How odd and disgusting. His mother couldn’t be a lesbian; it just wasn’t something he could wrap his mind around.

”So..I’ve heard.” The male quickly went short with her, not wanting to talk about lovers and mate. He was starting to see how much of a fool he was for leaving the pack of Ho-en, without his mate. If she was ever to join he would be lucky. The fool had walked away from a love that no one else had ever given him. Yuki loved him, but they never moved past courting. Rendall and him…they where mates, and lovers.

Again with him being short and snappy towards his mother he looked away from her and into the water. ”Seen Jazper, i..i..in his new p..p..pack. Glad every o..o..o..one is happy.” The male didn’t see that he was being this cross with his mother, nor this rude. He was just stating what was on his mind…even if his tone was dripping with the false happiness. The male didn’t know that little Liam had grown up and had brought such a horrid end to one of his pack members.
The male pushed his paw into the ground, the muddy sand welcomed the paw by warping around it, and making a short term mold of the paw that now stood in that spot for what very well could be the first time it had been touched by a member of this pack. The male did not lower his head to show any other feeling, his let his heart shut down, his face going black of any and all emotion. He envied his father in a way, able to bring so much pain and not think twice about it. The male was wishing he had that skill of being a blank slate.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

Deuce couldn't help but to laugh softly as Noah grossed out about her and Soran being mates. She always forgot he hadn't listened to her as raptly as Tal always had. "Oh, Noah... I was in love with Soran long before I ever fell in love with Lucifer. I have always been in love with Soran, since the days of Syemv. It's not that I'm a lesbian. I have enjoyed being with a man, after all. Thanos, your father, Haku... " She stopped there, not wanting to talk about Chaos or the multiple rapes. She actually wanted to drop the subject about males in general, before her heart began the aching longing for another litter again.

His short words about happiness brought the mother up short in her thoughts. She studied her son for a moment, her eyes thoughtful. "You aren't the only one with problems, Noah. Your nephew, Liam, he murdered his adopted sister Tameri. Tal's mate desecrated Tameri's body to do some voodoo stuff to it. Tal ended up in a very bitter fight with her over it, that led to him leaving. He went back, but who knows what he found when he got home? I hope she didn't dig her up again."

There she went again, going on about the favored son, the golden boy, her masculine twin. It sadly was no secret that Tal, the ever perfect boy, had been her favorite all their lives. Tal had been the one to cling to her the most, Tal had been the last one to leave home, and that had only been to help protect Willow. Tal was the one who learned all her old stories, who had learned about her life and had learned everything he could about her hobbies. He had been with her in Phoenix valley, and had supported her when she'd left. He stayed with her in Dahlia until he and Noah had taken Willow to the lands of Unwritten. Noah, Deuce felt, had always favored his father, had maybe even believed the lies Lucifer had told the boys about her. It wouldn't surprise her any if he had believed them. Lucifer had been quite the charmer when he had wanted to be.

She watched Noah push his paw into the mud. Without thinking, she spoke, her voice taking on the nagging maternal tone. "Get your paws out of the mud, Noah, or you'll need to take a bath."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 406
[/html]
[html]
OOC junk goes here.

He took in every word that she had to say, he was enjoying this time and rare chance to be around her. It was not often that the two adults had the rare chance to talk and be around each other, now that they were in a pack together the male knew that the time that they had was only going to get to be increased. It was something he was happy about. ”Mommuuhmm! The male just could not deal with the fact that she was in love with a women. ”It’s just not n..n..not natural.” Really he had only ever wished her happiness and if that meant she was in love and mated to a female he would try to accept that.

The male rolled his ear back and lowered his head, his mother once again comparing the child to his litter mate. Tal this and Tal that, oh how Noah wished that just once someone would talk about him in that matter. The snowy baby had always made sure that he was under the unspoken known that Tal was her favorite, and so did Lucifer. ”Mom…don’t j..j..judge another being’s b..b..b.. Beliefs. No one says a..a..a..anything about your Rhiannon beliefs. I’m g..g..glad Tal has a mate, I’m glad that Tal has a family…Sorry I failed you..” He gulped looking down pushing his paw around. ”Both of you….have m..m…m..made it clear that he was f..f..favored…I’m sorry.” All the male had ever wanted to do was have his mother’s approval, was it because he looked more like Lucifer then the mother that birthed him? His one sapphire blue eye shimmered with the anger that his father wore on an everyday suit. ”What d..d..do you want f..f..from me? Please…” His voice begged, he was so sick of everything having to deal with Tal. He sighed as he looked back at her with a scow and lay down with a plop in the muddy sand. ”Enough! Y..Y..you made the choice to s..s..stay behind! I couldn’t deal w..w..with not being given a c..c..chance to prove who I am, o..o..or what I c..c..c.can do. Jefferson Soul w..w..was the o..o..only one to d..d..do that.” Noah did not know that his mother had hated the coywolf male so much, if he did he just might have used that in ammo in his war to prove that he was here to be around family and his mother, and not that he was around to have someone take care of him.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 412
[/html]
Noah went from lecturing her to making her feel guilty. In the blink of an eye he then turned from whining at her to yelling at her. She stared for a moment at her son who had just plopped himself into the mud. And then she stood, her ears back in annoyance. "Noah, you have no call to talk to me in that tone of voice. I love you every bit as much as I do Tal, or any of my other children. As for my beliefs, how dare you belittle them like that. I have always done my best to instill a healthy belief in Rhiannon and the good spirits. Your father clearly corrupted you in more ways than one, Noah."

She stared at her son, anger and sadness warring inside of her. She shook her head. "I don't understand where I went wrong with you, Noah. Tal never believed the hateful things Lucifer said about me, how could you? As for the foolish notion I never gave you a chance, you are the one who screwed up the biggest thing I asked you to do. Where is Willow, Noah? I gave you a chance, I trusted you with your sister, and she's missing. I asked you to keep her safe. So don't you go blaming me for anything, young man."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she wished she could call them back. It had been so long since she'd seen her grey son, and here she was yelling at him. Her ears laid back, her tail tucking submissively. Her voice was breathy and remorseful as she quickly tried to apologize to her boy. "Oh, Noah, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me just now." But she did. He was laying all of his problems at her feet, and it was unfair.

She turned her head away, her posture changing to something almost defeated. She wanted to grab him by the scruff and drag him out of the mud, force him to apologize to her, make him behave. Yet, he was an adult. She had failed him as he had grown up, and she knew it. She had needed to spend more time with him, and she hadn't been able to because of Lucifer. Anger churned in her gut mixed with the bitter bile of regret.

((WC: 394))
[html]

WC:720

His eyes narrowed upon his white mother, and fellow pack member. How dare she yell at him, how dare she blame Lucifer for corrupting him, when only he believed what he thought was fair, and what he thought to be true. This was always what he silver male had believed in. He had never believed in any one higher being or another as his mother has, however he made the personal choice a long time ago that there was no god like figure. Family, friends, and following what your heart sings out for would get you further then what following some false god would make the mindless followers believe. ”Nor you…” He spoke to her in a flat tone of voice; he was not please without she was acting and he was going to make sure that she knew that. ”All y..y..y..you talk about is Tal! T..t..t..tal this, and Tal t..t..t..that. I will n..n…never be him. My f…f..f..father made the c…c..c..choice to b…b..b..beat me, to death o..o..once. He r…r..r..raped Tal, marked h…h..h..him as his slave. You k..k..k..know what I saw when I w…w..w…was dead? A litter. O..o..one that he f..f..forced on a f..f..friend. No g..g..goddess figure. Father d..d..did nothing.”

>Glaring at her, the male stood up snarling at her. She really was just pushing him further and further insulting him and degrading him further and further. It was clear that nothing he was doing was going to make her happy.

He snarled his teeth chattering as he gathering him-self up onto his paw, he looked at her in the face, he was stepping close to an unspoken rule of his own, and that was never ever to hurt a female, or hurt a family member. However he was sick of everyone pushing him around, he was sick of being hurt, and walked all over. ”Y…Y..You weren’t there. You k..k..k.know what happened? I lost. I m…m…made a wrong move, and lost.” He did not just lose a inner pack member fight, he lost the fight over the leader rank, he lost all the members, and lost the lady that he was in love with. The male that won the fight took her from him. That was the first lady that had broken his already tender heart. ”I w..w..w..went to g..g..get her b..b..back. I l..l..looked everywhere. The m…m..m..male that had her, w..w..wouldn’t give her up.” The male had offered him-self up in return for her freedom however he was told that he was not worthy of being a trade for a young pup with the heart to please.

He wanted to scream out in tears, he wanted to take her by the neck and pin her down stand over her and show that she should watch what she says to others. It might not always be Noah who she popped off to. He stood up squared shoulders looking at her. She had shamed him and brought it to him why he should not have children. Not like he didn’t already know that, but he didn’t want to push her on the matter of the heart, it was clear that he was not his brother, her carbon copy.

His chests rose and feel as he huffed, trying everything not to attack her, her words that spewed out of her mouth where laced with toxic hate. ”No….I know I l..l..look to much like him.” He gave her a warning nip not to keep up with her screaming at him. He wasn’t going to allow her to beat him down any more. ”I am r..r..r..reminded of t..t..this every t..t..time I look into y..y..your eyes. F…f…f..females see him in m..m..me. They fear m…m..me because of h…him. I’ve n…n..never made l..l..love to a..a…anyone because o…of my almost m..m..mirrored looks to him.” There was the confession. Tal had made a litter granted his mother was dead but he at least got to make love to a female’s body once.

Noah could never match the snowy brother in his skills, hell he was able to shift long before Noah. The mate that he had left back in the pack that he had been with had to work with him for a few days in order for him to know how to shift. The silver male still was not a smooth as doing that task as others his age was.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
She was glad he stood up, however she was not happy that he was snarling at her. Her ears pinned back, her tail lifting in aggression. "Maybe, Noah, I talk about Tal because Tal actually cared about me. Tal never even believed the horrid things Lucifer said about me. Tal came to find me, Tal stayed with me when I needed the support of a family who cared." His words about dying were a shock to the woman; she had never known her son had been that close to dying. And yet, he continued on, and her guilt washed away with a fresh wave of anger. "You didn't see her because you haven't proven yourself to be worthy of her light Noah. If you would just listen to my teachings, you would have stood in her grace long ago."

She stomped her foot in irritation with his words. "It's not about any of that, Noah. Its that you look at me the same way Lucifer always did. You look at me like I'm going to slip back into the way I was after the fire, after your father had already destroyed what love I held for him. You look at me like I disgust you, like I've been drinking and sleeping around. Well I haven't. I haven't drank in a very long time, not since before I was pregnant with Willow. And the only reason I ever slept around while I was with Lucifer was because he was sleeping around first. So you can quit looking at me like I destroyed everything for you, because I didn't. You have always idolized Lucifer, even after what he did you and what he did to the Valley I'd imagine. So don't go staring at me like you are so much better than me, Noah Sawtooth, because you aren't."

Her fangs were clashing together as she bit off each word, her voice laced with years of bottled hurt and resentment. She had always done her best to be a good mother, and this was how her son repaid her for it. It was hurtful and it was shameful that he didn't know better. His nip set her off, and she snarled at her son, lashing out at him. She wanted to grab his scruff and hold him down until he submitted. She was his mother, and deserved more respect than what he was showing her. The sting of her cheek from where the one eyed male had connected only infuriated her more.

((WC:419))
[html]

wc:869

He would not back down from her, she was his mother yes, and he would love her for that, but really she was acting if everything that had happened in her life happened at his fault. Like he was able to control what his father had said and done. The male was just as strong willed as she was, after all she was his mother and the only mother he would ever love as much as she dose and the only female he would raise his voice to. Any other lady he knew would have never ever dept of comparing him to his father saying that he believed everything that

Her snarl brought a washing wave of rage in him, how dare she believe that Lucifer had rubbed off on him, however wrong or right she just might be. The silver male would not be pleased if any of his father’s bad habits rubbed off on him. The male was nothing to the silver male but his father to him; he was his abuser, his brother’s rapist and his most feared being. The black male still gave Noah Sawtooth of New Dawn night mares. He had always vowed he would never hurt a female, he would never ever hurt a family member, and there was many more never ever’s, however once the times comes to it and they verbally attack him, and the stuttering male. The male would not accept his mother degrading him just as Lucifer had done, he was hurt enough his heart wanted nothing more than to be welcomed then her motherly touch; however he was meet with cold bitter words. ”Y…Y…you have pushed m..m..mm..me away. Every time!” The male spoke very, very softly to her. A hushed whisper, a tone that was so soft that it could chill someone to the bone. One of them tones to worry about. The one tone of voice that you worry about just before that someone snap and tear there face off.

He wished that she would just understand that this goddess thing was something that she held fast to and she believed with Rhainnon. However, that wasn’t something that he believed in and as so long as it had made her happy then the male would let her go about worshipping a being that really was not in any existence. Well other then in her mind. ”In who’s e..e..e.eyes? Yours?” His tone holding fast to that eerie clam that he was talking to her in. He might be half blind, half deaf, and stuttering however stupid he may or may not look him was not going to be putting up with any more of being treated as if he was a stupid pup.

Standing up to the snowy white mother he looked at her, standing just a few inches over her, not like his father who had taking his father’s brute size. The Sawtooth silver male had been average. Neither was the male blessed in height nor muscle mass. However there were few things that he could care less about and that was who she slept with, and if she made the choice to par take in drinking and drugs. Deuce was first and foremost an adult, more than able to make choices to make her life more livable for her own means. ”One thing s…s…straight right now! Y…y..y..you are free to d..d..do who ever y..y..you want. Drink w..w..w..whatever y..y..y..you want. “ The male did not care about all of that lace and frill things, after all it was only her life that she was living. She did not have any pups that nursed off her that needed her milk clean. ”I never b..b..b..believe you cheated o..o..on h..h..him. He b..b..b…broke the vows. W..w..w..when he c..c..c..cheated on y..y..y..you, that m…m…m..made the m..m…m…mateship done. You are t..t…t..then able to be with w..w…w..whoever y…y…you want. So stop with your c..c..c..crap with me b..b..b..believe what he told me about you. W..want to k..kn..know what he told me? ‘You are stupid, Y..y..y..you are ugly, You are w..w..w..worthless, Y..y..y..you will never amount to a..a…anything.’ All I h..h…heard ever night. Know what I dreamed a..a..about? YOU! H…h..how you smelt, how w..w..warm you where, how y…y…you always loved me….Guess I was j..j..j..just as stupid as h..h..he said.” He kept his eyes locked onto her, even if his milky colored blue eye would randomly roll away to focus on something else. The male would have to shut both eyes for a second longer then a blink to get his eye back in tune with the rest of his body.

He shook his head as he huffed and puffed, looking at her. He was not going to back down from her, even if it came to clashing of teeth.”No, not better. N..n..n..never better. Younger, and stronger.” Maybe just maybe that wasn’t the wisest of things to say to her, he was younger than her, clearly he was her child. However, stronger he would not put his money on that; he had never fought since he lost the pack war. Though he was not going to take her lashing lying down, he would give it right back to her maybe just as harsh, if not maybe just a harsher.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
His voice was quiet, and she felt stung by his next accusation. Where the silver boy's tone was soft and deceptively calm, hers was shrill and angered. "Noah Sawtooth, I never pushed you away. Any time you came to me I was there for you. Its not my fault your bastard father deliberately turned you against me!" He kept going on about his disbelief in Rhiannon, and she growled. He wanted to believe in nothing, no wonder he had been hurt time and time again. If he had more belief, he would have never ended up the gimp he was now. The conscious filter between thought and voice was gone, and words flew out without any more thought. "If you'd believed in something Noah, you never would have lost that fight. You wouldn't have lost your leg. If you'd believed in something, anything, you never would have lost the sister I trusted you to protect." Oh, yes, she blamed him for the loss of Willow, not Tal.

She snorted at his whining words about Lucifer's cruelty. "You chose to stay with him, rather than come find me. You knew I would never go far from any of you. And I didn't. So don't blame me that you stayed with him. I would have taken you with me in a heart beat, like I did when Tal joined with me. I wanted to take you with me, protect you from him. You didn't want to be with me, Noah, you wanted to stay with daddy dearest." The words 'maybe you deserved what he did, since you chose to stay with him,' were on her lips, but his next words caught her by surprise. Never better. Younger and stronger.

A cold rage filled her, and her eyes narrowed as her hackles raised further. Never better? Younger and stronger? She snarled again. She would show him who was stronger. She might be older, but she was fully intact. She limped, yes, but she had all her legs, she had full use of her eyes. Words stuck in her throat, all that came from her was a throaty snarl as she lunged at the slightly taller male, her son. She lowered her head to ram his shoulder, but he stayed standing. She felt his teeth scrape her shoulder blades, and she reacted from instinct. She ducked down, bringing her shoulder into him from beneath, sending him stumbling back to keep his balance. And then she leapt at him again, hoping to knock him over so she could pin him. She didn't manage to knock him over, but she did get her mouth on his neck, the jugular close by.

Instinct told her to tighten her grasp, to let him know how close he was to the ultimate loss. Maternal instinct said that this was her son she had in a death grip, not to hurt him. She began to relax her jaws when he started to struggle. She tightened her bite again. She didn't want to hurt him, she wanted him to remember he needed to respect his mother no matter the circumstances.

((WC:519))
[html]

Zalen Damaichu

Word Count → 333 :: Ok, I'm guessing this PP is ok, but if it's not let me know.

The bright sun had been shining into his eyes, forbidding him to keep sleeping. He tried to though, tried to fight off the light with his mind so he could enjoy just a little bit more of his nap. But like a slave master the sun persisted and finally the ebon Alpha stirred, groaning and looking about him. It was a beautiful day, and Zalen had been resting up from his romp with Titania the night before. But it seemed it was time to get up and the male got to his feet and stretched.

There were several members milling about, also napping, but some were off, most likely socializing or marking the border. Zalen decided to do this himself, and headed off in whatever direction suited him. He soon found himself following two scents, those belonging to Noah and Deuce. Ah, it would be good to see the mother and son interacting now that they were together. However, instead of happy voices the first sounds that came to his ears were those of violence; the dark male sped up.

Rounding the corner Zalen finally spied the two, and couldn’t help but come to a quick halt, in shock of what he was seeing. Deuce was atop Noah, her jaws about his neck in a death grip. Zalen didn’t hesitate then, he let out a sharp and demanding bark as he rushed forward, hackles raised and teeth barred. He barreled into Deuce, his larger more muscular frame like a bulldozer. Once he had her apart from Noah, he clamped down strong jaws upon the older wolfess’ muzzle and shook her, he would not take such insolence.

Then straddling her body, Zalen turned to glare at Noah, his teeth still bared, a resonating growl coming forth from his chest, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES! He snarled out, pink tongue coming to whip out across his front teeth before he lowered his face again to that of Deuce’s, fangs ready to strike her again if they had to.

<style>
.Zalensanta-box {background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _scopy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:316px; height:630px; float:left; margin:3px; }
.Zalensanta {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Zalensanta p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Zalensanta b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.Zalensanta p b:before {content:open-quote;}
.Zalensanta p b:after {content:close quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:934

There she went again on and on about how his father turned him against her. Was she really that self aborted that she believed it was Lucifer, maybe seeing these action and how she was treating him now was what was turning him further and further away from her. The black male had never every turned Noah against his mother, forbid him to be near her, threaten to kill him if he left the packs to go see her, however never did he try to sway and sweet talk Noah over to his side. That was not the black father’s style. For as long as Noah had known him, he sweet talked one thing and one thing only. The female that he was about to make a physical connection with. That was the one time and one time only he would have ever sweet talked, at least the monster the silver Omega knew. Deuce had known Lucifer better; the snow white mother had known the black furred, stunning blue eyed male better then the child of the two had. He knew he was pushing his luck with her, he knew it. However he had always done just as she wished, and never a step further, he lived to please her the second his father finally let him free. Thick headed.” He snorted back at her, he had never turned any of the pups against her. She had been doing everything all on her own since the silver Sawtooth male joined the newly made pack.

He shook his head, there was nothing wrong with just not believing in any sort of higher being all that mattered was that she understood that there was nothing wrong with other believing in something else or nothing at all just like he had made the choice. ”So s..s..she saved y..y..you ear? Saved y..y..y..you from being raped? T…t…things happen. N..n..n..no one or thing can change that.” The male was sick of her always seeing things her way, never from any one else. If she wanted to believe that her Goddess was all high and mighty.”W..w…where is your ‘R..r…r…rhiannon when you went looking f..f..f..for Willow?” The two had gotten to the lands of Unwritten, it was there that everything feel apart. He looked at her, her one eye mirrored his own, and the other was a rich golden brown.

Her word stung, he hated her for saying just what she did, saying that he loved Lucifer more than she. He lived away from the two for as long as he could. He had always believed that his mother was treated poorly; he even stood up to Jefferson about her, now he was seeing that he had made a fool of him-self thinking that she was this angel, she was ruthless….she cared about her-self and the one’s that she loved, and it was becoming clear with every passing second that she never have loved him. She cared for him, because he was from her body however anything past that she cared less for the silver male about. She had taken any joy he had in life and busted that balloon.

She moved quickly taken her mouth and snapped her teeth around his neck, making it harder and harder to breath, she held on close like he was a prey and she was going to kill it and feast upon it’s weak frame. He tried to pull away but she had just managed to get a better and tighter grip around his neck. He coughed he was not going to go down without a fight. ”Go a..a..ahead Lucifer.” Hurt him, beat him. Kill him just as his father would have wished. She would be doing his bidding. He closed his eyes as he started to sway like he use to in the times of being a prisoner in the Rugged Plateau pack. He was protecting the fight and the harm that was being placed upon his body however he was hoping she would somehow get it though her head that she was acting no better then what the black male would have done.

Hearing the snarl of the black male, and the sudden pungent of his scent, and like a flash he was there in the middle of this fight. The silver male felt his mother’s fang being pulled off of his neck, he wanted to attack the white she wolf since the black male had pulled her back, she surely wouldn’t risk attack him again would she? Though Noah knew that if he made the move that he would be the one without the pack and he needed to be in a pack more so then her. The male narrowed his eyes down at her, how dare she attack her own child…her own flesh and blood.
The male looked to the black leader; he wore the same hued coat as his father’s, they where two different males, but the color was there. That very little letter the male added to the end of his demanded statement. Made it very clear that he was just as equal at fault that his mother was. ” I am n..n..n..not what she w..w..wanted me to be. I lost m…m..my half sister in a p..p..pack war. She blames me, b..b..b..blames me for everything t..t..that my f…f…father did. I am my f..f..f..father. “ He was not going to lower his head to the white female, to the black male yes, but his mother the one that blamed him for even being alive. Just because he was not his white brother, and he was his own non being male.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Her body tensed, her muscles tightening as he accused her of being just like Lucifer. She didn't want to hurt him, she just expected respect for being his mother. And the way he spoke to her just now was so far from respectful, it was disgusting to her. He was stubborn and thick skulled and willful. Just like her. The realization left her stunned, and she would have let go regardless of the alpha's intrusion. The heavy form that barreled into her was a surprise, and she whined as her muzzle was shaken like a naughty pup. Her ears flattened, her tail tucking between her legs as he stood over her, displaying his dominance like a flag.

Noah's accusations hit hard, and she winced. And yet the alpha had asked for explanations from both of them, not just one. She didn't move, her eyes averting from the younger dominant male as he got into her face. "I never said you were Lucifer. I keep saying that you think I don't love you as much as I do your brother, but your wrong. It is you who doesn't love me as much as you loved the rapist of a father of yours. That is what I blame you for. You claim I pushed you away, and yet you never came to me. When you did, I protected you as best I could, or don't you remember that?"

Her voice was raising again and she stilled as a growl rumbled in the leader's throat. She couldn't help herself. "I just want my son to respect me. I am his mother, and he shows no respect for that." Her voice was a soft whine, her body already flinching away from the punishment she was sure was to come.

That really was what it boiled down to, in the end. She was his mother, and wanted the respect that came with the job. She didn't understand why Noah thought these terrible things about her, why he fought with her at every turn. Yes, she favored Tal, but that was because Tal had always taken care of her, had always been there for her. He had given her the utmost respect by keeping the Rhiannon name rather than reverting to his father's name. The name wasn't the issue, though. Noah had the right to be called Sawtooth, especially since he made it clear he had always preferred his father over his mother.

((WC: 407))
[html]

Zalen Damaichu

Word Count → 427 :: OOC.

Zalen listened to Noah speak, keeping his lips raised as the dark gray male stuttered out barely comprehensible words. Zalen was not sure of what he spoke of, but it was obviously some family quarrel, bad blood deep rooted in past events. After the three legged male was finished, the white female underneath him then spoke, her voice raising was her anger peeked again and Zalen growled at her to hush her. She did quiet then, saying that all she wanted from Noah was respect, and this Zalen could understand.

Stepping off her then, Zalen then moved over to the male and bit him sharply upon the shoulder, not breaking skin but making a point, I will not have fighting amongst you two. He said roughly and then turned to look at Deuce, If you want your son to respect you as you say, fighting is not the way to achieve such things. And then to Noah, And you, you should show the respect your mother warrants. Not only did she birth you but she is your elder, and wiser. Then walking away from Noah to stand between them he continued, Let the dead rest, and let the past remain as so. You have a chance at a new life here; put aside your differences or find a way to resolve them. I will not act as a pup-sitter to full grown adults. He growled then again.

Zalen was very disappointed in the actions of these two, especially since they were related. Zalen had lost his mother when he was young, and two see a son and mother fighting offended him. If he had a choice, he would have had his mother by his side always, and that Noah and Deuce did not get along was disturbing and sad. But Noah especially, his actions rubbed Zalen the wrong way, and also the male’s obvious mental and physical flaws put him at a disadvantage. Zalen already knew that Noah would sink to the bottom of the pecking order, and though this was that natural way of things it was still a pity.

Now calming but retaining his dominant position Zalen watched to the two until they calmed, Now, return to the den. He said frustratingly, before turning and heading back there himself. He knew they would eventually follow, but if they meant to stay here and talk civilly he had no issue with it. Either way, if they did not follow him, he would stay not far off, just in case they decided to act as fools again.

<style>
.Zalensanta-box {background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _scopy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:316px; height:630px; float:left; margin:3px; }
.Zalensanta {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Zalensanta p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Zalensanta b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.Zalensanta p b:before {content:open-quote;}
.Zalensanta p b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:754

The male would not respect thought who did not earn respect, and the one’s that had fallen from his grace would have a harder time coming out of that spot in his heart where he felt hate, the same hate he had for Jefferson, though his was for leaving his pack and leaving Noah onto the hands of someone that did not understand just how he worked. The hybrid male that his snowy mother had hated so much understood Noah better than anyone he had ever met, as well as any other leader would. The male knew that Noah had a surplus of feeling and he was not one to hood them back, however along with that he was much like a pup when he wanted to know something he would press and press for information. He also was a male that loved to be left alone and able to do his own thing, dance to own music as some might say. Jefferson understood that about him, why was his very own mother, his own flesh and blood being so hard headed about this matter. All she would have to do was admit to the truth, admit she loved the snow male clone more, admit that she favored him, and admit she was wrong for talking down about Sky and her choice of personal believes. There was nothing wrong with not having a steed fast relationship with some un-seen god or goddess. However when you go around degrading other’s choice it make you no better than the dirt that they walked on.

Feeling the nip at his shoulder from the black male he grunted, it hurt yes, it hurt like hell but the male would not allow the physical pain to make his yelp, whine, squeal or even whimper. He would take this because he knew the fight with the snowy mother had warranted it, however he was not going to give her the respect she wanted for. The black male told both of them to leave the fight here upon the grounds that they stood upon. The male would agree to that, but he was going to have a hard time coming back around to his mother.

The silver male knew it was better if he listened to the black male, he was aware that if he failed to yield to the command he might be kicked out of the pack or land at the bottom of the ranks and made to eat very last, and if there was pent up anger in the pack the members would come searching him out. The male did not know that he was already in route to be the pack’s first Omega. There was no coming out of that rank once one of the leaders had demoted you to such a low worthy rank.

Looking upon the snowy lady the male narrowed his eyes, and locked his jaw glaring at her for just a second, long enough for her to know that this fight at least emotional was far from over, and he would not submit or show any weakness around her as so long as she was riding upon her high horse and she finally admitted to what she was saying was false and came out with the truth…all of it. Then and only then would be say something to her, he would play the role of pack member and would laugh and carry on and be happy with the members, however if and when it came down to just them two again. He would cast his cold shoulder upon her, just as she had when he was the black furry fluffy pup that was locked up every night in the ranch home of that which the Vale members called home.

”…to the den.” The silver male echoed as he turned away from the white mother, following the path of the black male’s scent he had laid out for the New Dawn members, and Noah for a seen and unseen path to the pack den. He would allow Deuce to make her own choice about whether or not she would return to the huge den that the pack slept in as a family. Just because they would both be there didn’t mean he would look at her, talk to her, or even acknowledge that she was even alive. She was the unworthy one, the one that should not be fit to be seen in her goddess eyes.
Oh how she had angered the silver male.

Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Hurt, anger, and confusion boiled in the snowy woman's heart as she listened to the midnight colored pack leader. She closed her eyes as he chided them, saying he wasn't going to act as a puppy sitter for grown adults. She understood what he meant by that. As he walked off, she caught the hate filled look her grey hued son gave her, and she sighed. She honestly felt she had always done her best by him, and his hatred and distaste towards her hurt deeply. She knew he would do as the dark leader said and show respect in pack situations, but if they were alone again...

Well, she doubted he would be civil or polite towards her. She watched as Noah began to follow Zalen toward the communal den. She knew she was expected to return to the den as well, and fell into line behind Zalen, but next to Noah. She refused to walk behind her son as if he were fully in the right, and she were fully in the wrong. Zalen had placed blame on both of them, and she understood what he'd meant by it.

After returning to the den, she laid down in a corner for a while. Her mind drifted lazily over the event of the morning, her body restless. After a while, she stood and left the den. She would run. That would ease her mind and relax her body. She'd run the borders, making certain no one was intruding on them, making sure they were well marked by the leaders. She knew they would be, of course, but it would relax her and settle her seething emotions.

The pale and scarred woman slipped into the morning light, slipping away from her hurt and anger, and back into the role of a obedient pack member.

((WC:304))