Action may not always bring happiness...
[html]

Action may not always bring happiness;
but there is no happiness without action. -Benjamin Disraeli
Forward dated to the 11th. WC: 973

She had lost them. All of them. Her beautiful pups would never know the light of day. After the river incident Shiloh had stayed in her room. After the river incident Shiloh had all but ceased to exist. She had stopped talking to everyone, including her daughter, who didn't understand why mama was so hurt, why mama cried all the time now. For days Shiloh laid in bed, her paws still running over her slightly enlarged stomach that once held life inside her. Four beautiful pups. Four pups that had been born premature and died hours after birth, the last one to go a female Shiloh had named Logan. They had been to weak, the cold getting to them before Shiloh could warm up enough to save them. She had laid with them for hours after they had passed, nosing them, licking them, wishing they would move and whimper and paw at her like Sarian had the day she had found her.

She fought with Aleo when he had came in and found his pups dead. She had snapped and growled at him, almost hurting him before he was able to calm her by pulling her close and letting her cry out her tears of lose and pain. She named each of them as Aleo took them from her to cremate them outside and away from her. She had passed out from emotional exhaustion that day and ceased being the next. She could feel Aleo's gentle touch, hear Kiara's worried voice and smell Sarian's fur when she came and laid with mama. Shiloh often cried harder when Sarian laid with her and she knew that Sarian was her only reason for truely living.

On this particular day Shiloh was thinking about how Jace told her she let weakness take over her and her way of thinking. Shiloh sat up and for the first time in days she left her room. She grabbed the dagger Saxif gave to her and the bow and arrows she had taken with her. She left the house in a flurry, not caring if her side wound was bleeding or no. She left and walked to the abbey, her mind and heart needing to feel spiritual release. She was there faster then she thought she would, bandages seeping blood. She stopped and took them off, bunching them up and putting them back on her stinging side. She walked in the temple and found a statute. She knelt in front of it and lit a inscent. It smelled of home, of her mother and Shiloh found herself praying for strength and will power and hope. Hope that she wouldn't be the weak, cowardly wolf she had been. She prayed that she would find peace and find a purpose. She would become strong. She wouldn't be weak anymore. The time for morning was over. She would learn. She would become strong. She would have a bigger family in time but for now she would train. Train to over come her weak figure, train to become a better person.

She stood after she prayed and left a carving she had made as an offering. She left the abbey feeling better about herself. She had taken action to better herself. She knew what she had to do. She would find someone to teach her how to spar, to fight and train. Maybe X'yrin would help. If only she could find the golden woman when she wanted her. She needed to strengthen her mind, let go of the past. She would have to talk to Aleo and Sarian and Kiara and explain to them why she is changing and that they will be moving from the apartment to a house in Trention. It was time that they started new. Time that they all changed and Kiara didn't have to worry about going up stairs and Sarian had a house to run and play in. Where Shiloh had her own medical shop and wood carving station that Sarian could not get into. It was a new year. Time for new things.

She walked back home with her head held high and determination in her jade eyes. She was ready to take on the world. As she walked though New Glasco to the apartments she went into a shop and found something to wrap her side with. She also found a pack of 20 metal tipped arrows that she took with for training. She also found a new, better bow. She put on a pair of sweats from the men's section and left the shop with a smile. Already things were looking up for her. As she left the town and made her way to the apartments she was stopped by a figure laying on the ground. She went closer and found it was a young ferruginous hawk, native to Canada. She had read about them and this one seemed to have gotten into a fight with another and fell to earth. She picked it up and it looked at her intently before speaking to her in high speak.

"Whoooo are you? If youuuu clean my wooooounds I will serve youuuu. Tell meee your name wolfess and I will tell you mine," said the hawk as Shiloh picked it up and looked over its talon wounds. They weren't too deep and Shiloh smiled. "I am Shiloh Grant. I can help you heal but I wouldn't ask you to stay with me. Its your choice," Shiloh said softly. The hawk fluttered to her shoulder and rubbed against her. "Thank youuuuu kind Shiloh. I choose to serve youuuuu. I am Renee." he said and Shiloh smiled harder. "You were a sign. I prayed for strength. You came to me Renee. Thank you," She said as she made her way home. What a way to start the year off right.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

this is ooc!

TEXT HERE
<style>
.shiloh-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shiloh-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shiloh-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.shiloh-b01 {background-color:#587595; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b1sH9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#384158; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.shiloh-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.shiloh-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]