Ya No Te Veo
Rain held Lux close. She was afraid of people now. After their trip to that one pack had made her scarred. She had been kicked by the woman and Rain and his horse and Lux had almost not made it out. Lux had sustained some injuries but knew it wasn't her fathers fault. She snuggled closer to him and whimpered as she tweaked her ankle. She had twisted it when she landed and she felt a soothing paw run over her body, her fathers soothing voice lulling her into a calm. She hadn't told her brother what had happened even though he asked about it all the time about her trip with their da.

Rain watched his mate with worried eyes. She had disappeared suddenly then came back. Where had she gone? What was going on with her? She seemed different this time around and he was worried she had changed from the gentle, caring Sam into something else. "Sam... baby talk to me. I don't understand what's going on with you," he said softly as Lux watched her with curious eyes
[html]

The ivory female was beginning to fear what she was becoming. Was it temporary? Will her attitude just go away? As of late the fae with the seafoam eyes would feel different, worried. She didn't know of the trip Rain had taken on, or what happened for her daughter. She could feel tender flesh upon her daughter's small daughter's body, bruises and everything. Her eyes were downcast, but she managed to glance at her beloved. He soon asked what was wrong, and it was all she could do but lean back in his arms and quietly say "I don't know what to do anymore. I just don't want to get in your way." She looked at Lux and before asking "How'd she get hurt?" Genuine worry filled her azure eyes for a moment, oblivious to the damage done to her child.

Samantha let herself lean back more into the warm arms of her mate, resting a hand on her abdomen and watching Quinn sleep. "I guess I'm just afraid of losing you all...I don't know what I'd do if that happened." Sam loved her family, without them she'd be nothing. Sam hugged them all close, a small smile playing upon her lips. "I love you guys...I don't think I could cope..."

Days past Sam had been feeling sick, refusing to eat in fear of vomiting all over the place. Every day since she had been wondering, feeling at her abdomen for any sign of life. But alas there wasn't anything yet, but she already knew. "Rain...I have something to tell you. I'm pregnant," A small smile was spread across her face, she wanted this. She took his larger hand, intertwining it in her own long fingers before laying it flat palmed on her stomach. "I am so happy for us, Lux and Quinn would be so occupied with playing with them." [/html]
OOC-sorry for the bad muse post... I'm sorry. I think the other plot is gonna be more muse...Considering that Sam is all depressed

He smiled warmly as she placed his hand on her stomach. There was a small almost nonexhistant bump on it and Rain knelt and licked her stomach before pressing his nose to it. "Hello my precious babies. Daddy can't wait to see you come into this world. Daddy will protect you with his life," he whispered before looking up at Sam with gleeming eyes. Lux ran up to him and yipped up at him. Rain picked her up and she pressed her paw against her mothers stomach. "I don't feel nothing da. What's going on in mama's tummy?" she asked as Rain smiled.

"How would you feel about another sister Luxie? Someone to play with?" He asked as Lux wagged her tail softly. She seemed to like the idea and smiled happily before running off to her brother. He looked up at Sam before standing and hugging her close. "My love I am so happy for us. You deserve this. We deserve this," he whispered before licking her.