Erasing the past
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +2802 OOC ::

She was the one that tried to hold her family together and tried to do things to make her and Io’s life the best. She had tried to stop fighting and there were still things that she wanted to do and today was a day that she had set aside to meet an old family friend. She had not met with this man since she had moved to Anathema but he was her link to her culture back home. To a world that she had left and was slowly forgetting. She was changing and well that meant it was time to give up parts of the past.
Aeron slowly went through her things as she looked at them. Picking up a piece of clothing she never wanted to see again. It had been a dancing outfit that was made for her when Zuki and her were mated. The assassin had a softer side that only Io really knew of now. That was ok with Aeron though she no longer needed to be provocative or act like that. By now she had learned what made Io happy and what did not. Slowly she placed it into her empty bag as she sighed.

Golden eyes cast on the things that sprawled in front of her. Aeron huffed as she tossed in some mismatched items. Most of the things in her collection had no meaning and had no connection to her. She didn’t care about them and she was going to be rid of them but there were things that still had meaning to her and those things she were going to have a hard time getting rid of them. Aeron sighed as she looked at the things and ran her fingers through her hair. She just wanted this to be over with.
Aeron picked up some jewelry and slid to the floor. She held the piece in her hand and started to cry a bit. Aeron could remember when she had given this to Zuki. She didn’t even remember taking it from the woman before leaving. The stupid necklace had a moon charm on it. It had been something that aeron had found when she was with her team in a human town. Looking at the silver charm that was glittered with blue coloring that was almost faded aeron slowly began to fall into memory lane.

Memory-

“Guys hey lets stop here and look for supplies.” Aeron called out as she looked at her team. Though the team was all women she just said whatever came to mind. Aeron waved the team in two different ways their mission today was to find supplies for wounds and anything else they could think of.
Aeron had no need to stay with her team as they all started the hunt for whatever they could. Slowly aeron moved through a building poking around hunting for stuff. She could see all sorts of things that would make Zuki happy. The woman had been so off balance since she became pregnant and aeron wanted to see her smile again.

The true mission now forgotten and she searched through the jewelry gold/copper hands shifted through the broken things and the stuff that aeron didn’t like. It seemed like forever she was searching for just one thing to make her moon happy but that one thing seemed so far out of reach. Aeron smiled though as she found a faded little moon thing that she thought would make her mate happy. She would do anything for the white goddess of her life anything.

“Hey Aeron over here” a woman called trying to get her leaders attention. Aeron slowly stood from the pile of human rubble and dusted herself off. Slipping the little thing into her bag she went to meet her team. They still had more ground to cover before they would be able to head home and that just seemed to be forever.

Two days later

The group had finally made their way home to the village that they called home. Aeron moved swiftly to arrive at her home to find her mate sitting at the table. “Hello love” Aeron said moving towards her she snuggled closely as kissed her cheek. Zuki was her world and one of the prizes of the village. Those born white were prized and only those of high ranking or were also white in color were allowed to be mates. Aeron was lucky she was ranked high enough to be with the white coyote. “Zuki I brought you something.” She said as she felt the small woman shift a bit. “And what be that my love” She spoke white eyes looking at aeron. Aeron smiled rummaging through her bag she pulled out the small necklace. “I found it and thought of My moon my Zuki.” She said licking the girls cheek.

Aeron found herself crying over this memory which seemed to flood her like a bad dream. Sitting on her bedroom floor she wept. The love of her life had been stolen from her and her child as well. She wasn’t a strong warrior she couldn’t protect her mate or child. They both were dead and she ran like a coward here. What had she been so afraid of and why was it that so many still came looking for her. Aeron wanted nothing more of that life or that place she never wanted to hear of it again.

Shakily aeron stood as she placed the thing in her bag. It was just another memory to burn. It was time to start removing her old life from her. She would no longer think much about it she would dedicate her life to Io and bettering her relation with the woman she called mate. Aeron had a duty to her and their children. She no longer needed the past to keep rearing into her life but that was a hard thing to do. The idea was simple but the reality was hard. Aeron knew this but she would strive to forget and move onward towards a better future for her and Io.

She finished sorting through all the stuff that she was going to be trading to her friend. She moved forward grabbing her cloak she slung her bag on one side as she headed for the door way. She was keeping only what she needed and ridding herself of that which she did not. As she moved down the hallway she could hear her children playing they were all so happy and full of life. Aeron loved them all as she moved towards the sound she smiled seeing them all in the common area having a good old time.

“Adwen, Jandro, Dymtr, Estrella mommy is going out for a bit she will be back behave for mama Io” Aeron spoke to them as Adwen came charging up to her. ”ee go oo mmom” She pleaded. Aeron smiled bending down to kneel in front of the child that was her curse and blessing. “Oh Adwen mommy cannot bring you surprises if you go with her.” She said smiling.

Adwen pouted as she looked at her siblings then back at her mom. “Jandro, Dymtr protect your sisters they need you boys to be strong. I’ll be back by supper with goodies for all.” She said as she kissed the top of Adwens’ head. She waved to the other three who seemed not to move much as she stood she smiled. “Io dear I’ll be back” She called out as she opened the door to the cold outside world. “Behave the four of you” She warned one last time as she made her way to the stalls that Leon had built.
Aeron needed to tack Elzar up and get going they were set to meet a bit off from anathema. Aeron needed time to travel and she only hoped that she could get there quickly. Moving into the barn she set her stuff down and grabbed the saddle and bridle as she moved towards him. “We’re off to see an old friend.” She told the male as she smiled.

Elzar huffed as he looked at her of course he knew who they were off to see. The man had brought him to aeron. He had been kind and somehow knew where to find the golden woman. Slowly aeron adjusted the straps and secured all the buckles. He looked good in his leather.

Grabbing the saddle bag she tied that on next. Looking at him she smiled as she filled the bags with the stuff that she had decided to rid herself of. She smiled as she opened the gate to the stall and lead Elzar out. As soon as they were out of the barn she hoisted herself on to him and looked back at the hotel. When she returned it would be the start of a completely new and dedicated aeron. Settling atop Elzar she smiled, “Lets go pal’ She said tucking in her heels.

It was a hard start for the large horse as he glanced at aeron moving forward only because he had to. The journey would not be long as long as he was swift in his movements. The sun was only still rising to its peak and the two would have a few hour ride once they left anathema. But the ride as a time for aeron to remember her past and to settle on the fact that it no longer had any meaning. Aeron no longer needed to be an assassin or a woman who hated men. But those were things that had been worked into her DNA. From the time she could walk she was trained to kill and trained that men were the objects of slavery.

In this world up north men and women were almost at an equal level. Bot could hold high ranks and both could fail. Aeron had friends here and a mate and a family and it was all thanks to a male or two. Alaki had given Io and Aeron a second chance at a home and family life. She had come seeking war and strength and found herself not at home among the warrior clan of coyotes. So she left leaving her children of their blood there. Though later she was blessed again by another Inferni bred litter. She had Adwen she loved her daughter and would keep her safe and raise her right but as she grew aeron could not help seeing Zuki in the girl. Poor Adwen would never know how much of a curse and blessing she was.

Looking forward aeron forced Elzar to move faster she wanted to make good time and be out in the heart of the damp woods before noon. They moved as rider and horse as aeron thought about what to bring the kids something rugged for the boys and maybe a bear or soft toy for each girl? She would need to be smart and find everything she needed. She was riding herself of so much. She reached up and touched her necklace no she couldn’t . She had to keep it she didn’t want it to leave her it was all she had in life that connected her to her mate and would bring them back together.

She sighed as she stopped thinking and just watched the trees pass. Elzar kept to his mission not really putting up a front like he normally did. Maybe he could sense aeron’s distress about the change she was trying to make with her life. Maybe he knew and was trying not to make this harder on her. They had both been through so much and she was thankful that he was such a good friend. “Thank you Elzar we’re almost there” She spoke patting the side of his neck as they weaved through some trees moving towards the meeting spot that the trader had picked. She smiled when she saw the tall thin Mexican wolf come into view. “Hey there” She called out looking at him.

The male turned and smiled. “thought you’d never come aeron I won’t be back for about two months so this is your last chance for a while.” He spoke looking at the golden vixen. “You look well how is your mate?” He asked “Oh and the kids”

Aeron smiled laughing as she dismounted herself. “They are all doing well we had a new litter and I left with her to Anathema that’s where we had them. A little over two months now if I recall.” She spoke. She grabbed her bag of things and handed it to him. “That’s all of it. I want to be rid of it all. Theres to many memories of back home and its time I get real and focus on the here and now.”

“That can be hard at times dear are you sure?” He asked taking the things and placing them down he looked through the bag and smiled. “Now what was it you were wanting?” He asked green eyes locked on to her golden ones as he moved to his two horses. “I’ve got tons of things and I know you’ll be wanting this.” He spoke as he pulled out a knew uniform. “Yours looks pretty beat up” He spoke looking at her.

“Your right yes I’ll take it and a stuffed animal or tree for the kids.” She said taking the uniform. “I have two boys and two girls back home” She spoke as he sorted through his things.

“Well those boys’ll tear through stuffed things for fun but hey they’ll enjoy the huntn lesson.” He spoke as he dug deeper. “For the girls lets see, I have a bunny and a well err two rabbits for the girls one yeller and the other pinkish.” He said pulling them out. “and I’ve got a bear or two for the boys.” He spoke handing them to aeron

She smiled. “They are perfect thank you.” She said packing them into her saddle bag along with the uniform. “Anything else I might need?” She questioned looking at him.

“I’m not sure what do you need. Oh and do take care of those toys they’re from the cotton fields in the south hard to get the stuff to trade for those things.” He spoke crossing his arms.

“Any jewelry on you by any chance?” She questioned moving closer to him so she could get a good look.

“Oh yes. Here take your pick” he pulled out a case and opened it. “Anything you want you can have dear.” He spoke.

Aeron smiled as she looked at him. “Thank you” She said as she pulled out a red crystal necklace and a bracelet that matched. She looked through the stuff and found something in Amber that seemed to be of the same styling. “these will be perfect gifts for Io” She said as she smiled

He nodded “Perfect got all you need and rid of all you could?” he asked as he watched her nod. “Well then I will see you in two months’ time how does that sound?” He asked

“Perfect thank you I will see you around here in that time frame. Travel safe and take care old friend.” She said patting his shoulder.

“You as well dear friend treat that woman well” He said stepping away from her.

Aeron nodded and moved to her horse. Their meeting were brief and that was just fine with her. Hopping onto elzar she smiled moving him onward and forward towards home she would spend the rest of the day with her four children and Io. She was riding into a future where she was going to change who she was to better herself and better her life with Io.

They moved swiftly back home and within three hours they were closing into the hotel. Aeron smiled as she thought about how happy the children would be to see their new things. She worked to undress Elzar and get him ready for a rest with food and clean water. She patted him, “My friend this is our life” She said

Aeron walked into the home four stuffed toys in hand as she saw four faces looking at her. “Well look what mommy brought you four.’ She said bending down giving the boys their newest victims. “ and for my girls bunnies” She said handing the girls the toy rabbit dolls. “Mommy thanks” was the mixture of noises and sounds aeron got as she hugged them all hiding the jewelry for Io till a later date. “Lets play shall we?” She said getting down on their level. This was her new life and this was what was important to her. Nothing could be bad about this life, it was perfect.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]