(m) Drunken Revelry
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The sound of movement caught Amy's ears. Finishing up cooking the meat she transferred it to a plate. Delicately she pulled some pieces off, chewing them happily. Turning she faced the mostly naked male, only a blanket wrapping around his lower body. That didn't bother her, as Hadley went without clothes and many other luperci chose not to wear them. It was another mark in her mind about the civility of a canine. She wore clothes, which made her respectable, as was Sebastian. Hadley didn't wear clothes unless it was for attendance at something fancy, marking his lower station.

His words were expected. Amy calmly prepared herself for the reasons of why she wouldn't set him free. Of course the poor boy fancied himself in love with the dark slave. Hadley was a good slave after all, something Amy had trained him to be in all ways. The only thing she hadn't done was have sex with him, choosing other partners for such things. It was dirty in her mind. While she did enjoy having power over someone, pleasuring oneself with a lower creature was just proving you were at their level as well. I'm not setting him free. Amy met his eyes steadily, ready for an argument.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Amy was calm, showing no emotional reaction to the Italian. She had probably expected Sebastian to argue. Sebastian rose without shame, speaking as he put on his jeans and jacket and giving himself a quick clean with the fur blanket. He still felt more than a little dirty, but he didn't care much. He eyed Amy with curiosity, wondering if a spark of compassion lingered somewhere within her.

I did not expect you to, Sebastian stated calmly, settling back down and crossing his legs with some difficulty. But is he for sale? A faint smirk lifted his lips. The artisan didn't want Amy exploiting any weakness of his- real or imagined. For the moment, he had to pretend that the only interest he had in Hadley was physical.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy continued nibbling at her breakfast. Dispassionately she watched as Sebastian got up, picking his clothes off the floor and putting them on. A quick rub down was the substitute for a bath. He might have turned away from his family, but those habits still clung to him. Smiling slightly she watched him settle back down, seeming a little sore. Amy had known that Hadley would follow her instructions, but mounting Sebastian had not been in that. She'd pictured the lithe red wolf as the one on top.

Hearing his next words Amy didn't even blink. She just continued eating for a minute before pushing the plate to the side. Turning she focused her entire attention on the male. He really didn't seem to get it. First he asks if the slave would kill her, now he tries to buy his freedom. Of course he's for sale. I wouldn't keep him otherwise. I'm not selling him to be set free either. He's my slave, and I'm not selling him to some sloppy owner that will abuse him. That wasn't compassion speaking, just the simple fact that bad owners had the habit of blaming the slave traders for the faults of the slaves they had wrecked.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
Sebastian raised his eyebrows as Amy spoke. He'd expected that she wouldn't want Hadley to be bought, and then set free- which wasn't going to happen regardless. He fully expected that she would simply track him down again if the Italian set Hadley free immediately. No, Hadley's true freedom would need to wait a while. Until he was... What was the word? Rehabilitated? Until his submissive streak was gone and he could stand up to Amy if they ever encountered each other again.

Her last words were what truly puzzled him. Abuse him? Really? From Hadley's scars, Sebastian guessed that abuse was the main factor in the relationship between Amy and Hadley. The scarring on Hadley's arm was especially discomforting for Sebastian.

Sebastian slung his satchel around his shoulder, glancing over to the corner to make sure his bow and arrows were still there. Of course. But I see no way to guarantee to you that I am not a sloppy owner, nor that I will immediately grant him freedom, aside from my word. Sebastian tilted his head, watching Amy closely. As regards to a price, how many bottles of wine is he worth? He had other things to sell, but wine was what he had in greatest supply, both at Casa di Cavalieri and in Halifax City.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

He was being stubborn about this, this male that was so against slavery to the point he believed slaves should kill their masters. Amy really did wonder what had gone on between them to make him so adamant. There didn't seem to be anything particularly outstanding about what had happened. They'd drunk, they'd had sex. That was the whole of their relationship. She had to wonder if Hadley had asked for anything or done anything to warrant such a strange request.

This was still a sale though, so Amy would play along for now. Sixteen bottles. The good kind, filled to the top. Some hare brained coyote had thought it was funny to try to sell her half full bottles once. Amy had been the one laughing at the end, the coyote squealing with pain under her touch. It was still rather suspicious though. Amy squinted her eyes at him, trying to figure out if he was lying about what he said. Why would you want him? You're against slavery. You made that plenty clear last night.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Sixteen bottles. Easy enough. There had to be hundreds of bottles within the cellar, and he had about twenty in his room in Casa. At least Amy wasn't demanding outrageous amounts for Hadley. Sebastian wondered where the handsome hybrid had wandered off to, what Amy had sent him to do. He listened to the price without batting an eyelid, nodding sagely. Were slaves really so cheap to the blonde wolfdog?

Sebastian reclined on his elbow, lying down on both blankets that he and Hadley had used last night. Wickedly, he wondered if Amy would want them back.

"In most cases, yes." Sebastian dipped his slender head. "I am against slavery. However, there is something I need to do. I need someone unquestioningly loyal to help me do it. You proved that Hadley is exactly what I require last night when you handed him your sword." His head tilted once more, his face guileless. He was an accomplished liar, but his head wasn't entirely clear. He could lie well, but making up stories so early in the morning was difficult.

"Shall I bring you the bottles directly, or will you accompany me to where they are stored in Halifax?" he asked, supremely unconcerned.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

His words made perfect sense to Amy. She didn't believe that there were truly good people out there, or at least if there were they were weak creatures, good only as slaves and toys. Sebastian was neither, so having him request someone with unquestioning loyalty under such circumstances made perfect sense to her. She didn't push the matter either, simply satisfied to have the strange behavior explained. Relaxing Amy finished off her plate before pushing it back, turning her eyes onto Sebastian again, the black sheep of the grand family he belonged to.

Amy pushed herself up, nodding at him. I'll accompany him. Once the exchange is completed Hadley is yours. Hopefully that would give her enough time to make sure that Hadley had gotten over his problem and would behave properly. Shifting over she lifted a bucket of water and doused the fire. She gathered some of the furs from the ground, leaving the one that contained the remains of last night's activities. Walking to her wagon Amy clicked her tongue, indicating for Hadley to get inside. Obediently he did so, and Amy pulled the wagon closed, keeping him shielded from view. Turning she faced Sebastian. Lead the way.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Sebastian was relieved. Amy seemed to detect none of his lies, or she didn't care. He nodded his agreement as she agreed to accompany him, though he was disappointed that Hadley would be kept from his view and words. Hadley didn't even know what was happening, poor thing. But he couldn't reassure the hybrid without Amy seeing.

"Very well," he agreed, turning north to lead the way. "Be warned, the journey will take two or three days to complete." With that, Sebastian was off, keeping a strong and steady pace north. At least Amy had the courtesy to walk beside him for much of the way, but it still puzzled him why she kept Hadley, and not herself, in relative lazy comfort.