Venom Vial
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>
Omni Cadeaux
Rock my world until the sunlight. Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I'm a domino
The bird is a male Steller's Sea eagle, I read up on it and it's migratory path is possible in eastern Canada. It is a large bird, so after this, she can usually be seen with it on her shoulder (although since its heavy, she'll look likes she's struggling to hold him up)

The scent of the prey was fresh on the wind, slowly blowing in the direction of the sleek golden female. The long bow was gripped in one hand, Omni crouched low, and caught sight of the magnificent deer. Unfortunately for the creature, it hadn't yet noticed the presence of the young hunter. As the bow was raised, fingers pulled back the string which was fletched with a deadly sharp arrow. "You're mine." She whispered quietly as she aimed, something snapped higher up in the trees, startling the deer. It bounded away and she let an arrow fly only to miss and hit a tree nearby. "Shit." The young female muttered, disappointed that the food she was supposed to bring in today had fled.

Looking up into the trees, eyes adjusted to the slight shade.A large bird seemed to sit above, different from the ones she had seen around. Clicking her tongue, she yelled up to the tree, not really expecting an answer from the large bird. "Thank you so much!" It was a sarcastic and thoroughly rhetorical remark, and as she turned away to head back to the Mansion empty handed, it swooped from the trees to land on her shoulder. A surprised yelp came from the Scorpio, it spoke in high speech to her, its accent was rather warbled, extending the long "ee" sounds, but it was masculine and it fit the bird well. "You're welcome my dear. I am sorryyyy I can not fly as well as I could. My wing is strange, I am still getting the hang of this flying." Omni nodded as the rather heavy bird spoke, a little nervous of the huge bird of prey whose talons were slightly digging into her shoulder. "I will tell you this. I will make it up for you, give meee a warm place and some of your spoils and I will scout for you. I made a wrong turn with my moving from my last home, I can't get back." Omni thought for a moment, a little wary of being bullied into letting him stay with her and Jacinto. "Alright. But you're going to have to stay by the window...Then you can come and go when you please. If you can fly."  

When they were heading back to the Mansion, the bird stopped her and turned its head towards the woods. "Where are we going? Don't you want to go and get that deer?" Omni nodded and asked "What do you call yourself?" The large eagle bobbed his head and quietly said "They all call me Ky'allu... it means small. The others, they were huge and I'm the smallest."  Soon free that the strange pair was back in the woods, Ky'allu was flying above the treetops, his wing beats strong and his large shadowy wingspan magnificent. Ky'allu swooped to the area of a large doe, and soon enough the bow was drawn and the arrow shooting through the air. They got two deer that day, luckily enough. And the happiest one was Ky'allu, he got the best pickings.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Omni p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Omni b {font-family:verdana; color:#874215; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Omni {background-color:#580904;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b07f70;  line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7137/atab2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #762c0b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Omni .name {text-align:center; font-family:Italianno; color:#ab5720; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#874215 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#cfb7b2; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#3a0a02 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#d0b4a2; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #410703;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]