loving you makes everything better
forward dated to the 24th

Sarian didn't understand why her Mama would try to give her to someone else. Sarian loved X'yrin but Sarian knew that the woman loved her mate more. Sarian was happy the day her mother came to get her. She remember the day clearly as if it was yesterday. They had met in the pack lands. Sarian had started to run to Shiloh when she saw her mothers face. She had stopped in between the woman and there had been some talking. Her Mama didn't want her? Sarian didn't understand what she had done wrong. She wanted to be with her Mama but the conversation her and RinRin were having was confusing. Shiloh eventually stooped down and asked Sarian to come to her. the hug she gave her confused her more and Sarian nudged her mama. "Did I do something wrong? Why is your tummy not moving? Have I not loved you enough? I will try harder Mama...I will try harder to love you more," Sarian had whispered. Shiloh had whimpered and picked her up, holding her close. "Its not you baby girl it me. I am not strong enough to care for you. X'yrin would make sure you grow up strong and protected... I don't want to lose you because I can't protect you. You did nothing wrong...." her Mama had said

Sarian knew Shiloh wouldn't let her go and X'yrin had known too. Shiloh had left with Sarian and now Sarian lay in her sleeping Mama's arms wondering if she really loved her. They had moved from their little apartment to a big home where Sarian and her Mama shared a room and a small bed of furs. Sarian understood now why her Mama's tummy didn't move and why she thought she couldn't't protect her. She knew her Mama was training and would often come home too tired for playtime with her. Sarian didn't like the distance between them and snuggled closer to her Mama. She licked her muzzle softly and felt her stir beside her before her Mama returned the kiss and stroked her fur with her paw. "I was dreaming of you Sarian. You were all grown up and leaving me.... I don't want you to leave me alone. I love you Sarian....Mama loves you so very much," she felt her Mama whisper before licking her and nuzzling her like she used to. Sarian giggled and nipped at her Mama's gentle fingers. They stayed like that for hours, cuddling and playing and loving each other. Each of them knew they completed the other and both accepted that love for each other. When Sarian was good and sleeping Shiloh whispered the one thing she knew the girl needed to hear. [colo=purple] "I will always love you Sarian. Mama is getting stronger so she can protect you. Mama loves you...[/color]