Sky Means Tochina
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC set Feb 1

Dalgina was getting older now, and she'd wandered far beyond her home. She walked and walked without getting tired, searching for hertingla. They'd gotten separated while playing together, and now she was alone walking without any idea of where Keldava was. The point of what she was doing soon slipped away. The olynayni was falling down, and Dalgina leaped happily at the snowflakes, trying to catch them. They reminded her of her friend, Kiara. Her secret name was Olnayni too, but she had promised to keep that a secret.

Tail spinning happily Dalgina trotted over the grounds, her body plowing through the thick snow. Eventually she was feeling a little tired from going through all the olnayni, especially as more and more kept coming down. Remembering her Mahn's stories about when it snowed in the arctic, Dalgina found a small crevice, dug into the ground. It smelled like Kiara, but Dalgina didn't think about it as she moved out of the snow and curled up, falling asleep.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

So cute!

Word Count → 387

The snow was a little thicker than normal and it fell at a steady pace, thus making Kira's attempts at creating her own den all but negligible. After moving out of the home she had shared with Shiloh, Sarian, and Alonso; Kiara had returned to her original place of residence. When she had first arrived in Ichika no Ho-en, she had spent a long time in the Wentworth Valley and in Phoenix Forest. However, she had never built a den for herself, it wasn't really something she had viewed as necessary. Den's in her mind were for puppies and the old, not of a strong and healthy young wolf like herself. Yet, after moving out of her house in Trenton she felt a strange need to dig one.

Kiara had been working on her den for a few days, but her time in the Festival had allowed the snow to pile up. At the moment, the hole was big enough to fit her comfortably, but it wasn't very deep so she still wanted to make it bigger. The arctic wolf had set out earlier in the day to get some food before she attempted to re-dig the entrance. Yet when she returned with a hare in her mouth, there was a small hole leading into the half-finished den. There was a distinct line that meandered in the snow and lead to the entrance of her den, although what could have made such a trail was a mystery to the arctic wolf. Kiara sniffed at the ground tentatively, wondering if some small animal had decided claim her den as their own. The Ikusei was surprised to smell Dalgina, but at least it was a happy surprise.

With the rabbit still hanging from her jaws, Kiara set to work. She dug out the rest of the snow that was covering the entrance to her home. Sure enough, there was a small black puppy, curled up and asleep. Kiara chuckled a little. She backed out of the hole and placed the rabbit just beyond the crevice in the snow. Once again, Kiara returned to her den and slipped inside. She licked the small black puppy gently, her voice soft and sweet. "Hello Dalgina. Did you have fun playing in the snow?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

A warmth blew on her and the puppy moved a little towards it. The gentle prodding of a tongue followed, gently licking her head. Thinking it was her Mahn coming to give her a bath Dalgina let out a small sound of protest, rolling over. On her back she opened her eyes, blinking slowly. That wasn't her Mahn. That was Kiara. The soft voice reached her as Dalgina settled into her spot in the den. Grinning she rolled over so she was standing on her feet again.

Her tail wagged slightly as she began to wake up. Yes. I played a lot. Dalgina was too sleepy to fully register the rest of what Kiara said, but quickly perked up. Olnayni! I come here all by myself! She puffed up her chest proudly, tail wagging. It was a long trip that she'd walked. Granted, she'd found her way here by getting lost, but she'd still done it all on her own. That was a very big thing. She'd even braved being lost in the olnayni like her Mahn said wolves could get when it snowed.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 276

Despite her sudden intrusion, Kiara was actually really happy to see Dalgina. Puppies were a joy to her and they always made her feel better when they were around. After Shiloh and Sarian left, the Ikusei had felt rather lonely. Sarian had been like her daughter, and Shiloh was her pack-sister and best friend. She missed the company and the undying affection that children gave to those they trusted. Little did Kiara know, that in just two months time she too would have her own littler of puppies to call her own.

The older wolf smiled as Dalgina rolled over and sleepily complained. Dalgina never did like baths, or at least, not at first. Kiara found out that once the bath was started the small black puppy would quickly settle down and enjoy herself. However, giving Dalgina a bath was not the Ikusei's intention, she was merely greeting the young puppy. Al black lid opened, and recognition filled Dalgina's eyes. Kiara backed up a little as Dalgina tried to right herself, her small tail wagging furiously out of excitement.

As Dalgina spoke, Kiara carefully laid down in the small den. Her rump was still outside in the snow, allowing Dalgina extra space to move around and well, be a puppy. Pride swelled in Dalgina's chest and voice, making Kiara smile. "Wow, you came here b yourself! But there is so much snow. How come you didn't get buried in it?" The Ikusei's voice was light and playful, despite how she really felt. Kaira had been agitated and frustrated for the past several days, although her time with Alonso had managed to cool her off a bit.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Olnayni seemed to understand how hard that was, with the right amount of appreciation in her voice. Happily Dalgina strutted back and forth, tail wagging before turning and curling up under Kiara's head. She loved being with her friend, even if she was older than her. Dalgina wasn't feeling too tired anymore, but she still liked cuddling up with her friends. Twisting her head Dalgina smiled, her small tongue darting out for a quick lick. Mahn tell me stories bout Arctic. I follow them! I outsmart the olnayni!

Her nose wrinkled as the arctic wolf's scent filtered through her nose. It wasn't a bad smell, but very different. Olnayni had changed somehow. Dalgina reached up, taking a deeper smell, trying to figure out what it was. Wrinkling her nose she pulled back. You smell different. Why? You go traveling like Saul? Did you bring Hermes to take care of you? Dalgina was convinced that was the first step before traveling, getting Hermes so he would come and protect you.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 417

Watching a young puppy grow and become confident was truly a joy for the Ikusei. She loved puppies and was happy that her job was to be the packs puppy sitter. Having watched Dalgina trot back and forth with her tail waving in the air was more than enough to put Kiara in a good mood. Lately she often found herself upset over simple things and she didn't really understand why. At least there was something that could make her smile while her hormones went crazy.

Kiara rubbed her head gently against Dalgina's smaller frame, making sure not to hurt or push the puppy. Kiara gave a short laugh as Dalgina ran her tiny tongue across Kiara's cheeks. Like usual, the black puppy was all smiles and she used the strangest words. Although, mahn sounded a little familiar to the older wolf. Kiara tilted her head to the side and away from Dalgina as she thought about the term. Mahn, it was similar to the arctic word for mother; at least, the arctic word that Kiara had learned. The snow wolf turned her sapphire eyes back to Dalgina, her face gentle, but serious. "I'm glad to hear that you mother tells you such wonderful stories. But not everyone knows the arctic language like you do Dalgina. They wont understand your words. So, when you are outside of your family you should say mom instead of mahn and snow instead of olnayni." By that point in time, Kiara was sure she had successfully guessed the meaning of olnayni. Kiara's tone switched from serious to playful as she spoke her next sentence. "Besides, arctic words are for arctic wolves like you and me. After all we conquered the snow. Isn't that right, oh brave adventurer." With that said, the snow wolf breifly tickled Dalgina's side with her nose.

She smelled? Kiara twisted her head back, trying to get a whiff of herself. Alonso's scent still lingered on her coat, but Kiara doubted that is what Dalgina was talking about. However, whatever smell Dalgina had found, was not noticeable by the snow wolf. "Well, I did wander outside of the pack lands for a little while, and I hung out with our new pack mate, Alonso. Although, I have to admit, I did not take Hermes with me." The older wolf wasn't about to say what she had done with Alonso, such things were not appropriate for children. Kiara's ears flicked back in frustration. What was the puppy talking about?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Kiara tipped away for a second, and when she dipped back down her words sounded fairly serious. Twisting her head Dalgina listened carefully. She didn't know that she was speaking a different language. To be told so was quite the revelation to the young puppy. Dalgina wondered if there were lots of languages out there, so many that nobody understood what anyone was saying. That was a big stretch though. After all, most of the canines she talked to understood what she was saying, and that was the important part. They hadn't said anything Dalgina hadn't understood either. Well, there were a couple words here and there, but that was alright.

Dalgina laughed as the nose was buried into her side, tickling the small puppy. We're arctic! We win! Scrunching up her face she concentrated on the words Kiara had said. Snow means olnayni, and Mama means Mahn. Everyone say this? She didn't see anything wrong in calling her Mahn what she was, and changing it to something else seemed a little strange. If Olnayni said that's how it was supposed to be though, Dalgina would try extra hard to do so.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 247

When Kiara thought about it, it was actually quite preposterous for an uninfected wolf to give a lesson on language to a luperci. Even if Dalgina hadn't had her first shift yet, the idea was still bizarre at best. Kiara could neither read nor write, a skill set that Dalgina would most likely learn one day. Not to mention that their arctic languages were different. Although there were some words that were similar between the related languages, the arctic language was nearly dead in Kiara's birth pack. Her original family had been practically secluded form the world and only sustained minimal contact with the neighboring packs. So there really wasn't a need for the pack to sustain a lot of languages. Lucky for Kiara, the pack had decided to keep English as opposed to some remote form of the arctic language that nobody knew. Unfortunately the arctic wolf's limited knowledge of the language did little to remedy Dalgina's situation.

The Ikusei smiled as Dalgina obediently repeated her words. "That's right. Here we speak English, the language I am currently using. Now remember, you don't have to forget the original words, you just need to remember their English forms. Knowing many languages is a special thing, but you must learn when to use the languages. Now enough of this serious talk, lets do something fun. We can do anything you want." Kiara firmly believed that once a lesson was given and understood, playtime should always follow. After all, playing was what puppies did best.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Making sure she understood Dalgina listened carefully while Kiara spoke. Language words. Many languages! I speak arctic, you speak english? It was peculiar to the pup, but she embraced it happily, always ready to learn something more. It explained a lot of the confusion too, why no one would understand what she was saying. If it meant that they would stop asking her silly questions and just play with her Dalgina would happily say whatever she needed to. It was silly that they didn't know what olnayni was, but Kiara insisted that it was because they weren't arctic, hadn't conquered the snow, something that Dalgina swallowed without thinking.

Her tail wagged as the conversation moved away from the more serious stuff onto fun and games. That was much more her style! Dalgina barked happily, running around in the little den before stopping and turning to face Kiara. Choose a game? Dalgina didn't actively think about what she was doing, simply doing it. There were some things Dalgina thought of as games, such as wrestling and hide and seek, but other things like chase were just things that happened, fun spent running through the land without thought. Thinking really hard Dalgina sat down. At last her tail began to wag again. We make tree! Saul had made a tree. Surely if Kiara helped her Dalgina could make one too.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 280

Relatively speaking, Dalgina was able to understand Kiara's words fairly well and grasped the complex concepts with apparent ease. Kiara wasn't sure if she just had explained it right, or if Dalgina was just that intelligent; it didn't really matter either way to the Ikusei. So long as Dalgina understood the lesson, Kiara was happy. Perhaps the only problem with Kiara's explanation was that she might have made things more difficult for herself in the future. The arctic wolf felt like Dalgina wouldn't understand that there could be variations of a single language, so she left that part out. Unfortunately, that meant that Dalgina might be inclined to continue to speak the foreign words to Kiara, even if Kiara didn't understand them. When Dalgina became older, Kiara would have to point out the differences. The Ikusei nodded in answer to her question, an approving smile spread across her face.

Dalgina kind of reminded Kiara of a much smarter version of her younger self. She was a perpetually happy puppy, had a lot of energy, and spoke a mile a minute. One of the main differences between the arctic wolf and the half-breed puppy, was that Dalgina could bark when she was happy. Her happy barking and excited running made the older wolf laugh, it was almost like she had a puppy of her own. Outside of the den, Kiara's own tail ran along the ground in a happy wag as it dug a small trench in the snow. However, Dalgina's suggestion threw Kiara for a loop. How could canines make trees? Did Dalgina mean a tree in the snow? Perplexed Kiara said, "Okay Dalgina, how do you make a tree?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Dalgina's apparent understanding of language was just that. A seeming understanding that didn't exist. As far as Dalgina saw, some canines hadn't conquered the olnayni, so wouldn't know what she was saying. Those that had would understand her just fine, the same as Saul had. She didn't know that Saul had merely been clever enough to figure out the meaning from the context, just that he had understood. Saul arctic too! Maybe when she was older she'd figure out that it didn't have anything to do with olnayni. Then she might grasp that it was more than just words and proof of courage.

Her head cocked to the side as Kiara asked her how to make a tree. That would be hard. She thought back to how Saul had done it, trying to figure it out. Use stick? Dalgina knew that a stick had been turned into a tree, just wasn't clear on the details. Making one would be hard, so maybe they'd need more. Lots and lots of sticks! We make tree with them! That made perfect sense. Saul used only one, but Dalgina wanted lots. Lots meant bigger, after all.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 294

Saul, as far as Kiara knew, was not an arctic wolf...which could only mean that Kiara hadn't really done a good job at explaining things to Dalgina. The Ikusei let out a heavy sigh as she realized her comment about conquering the snow would come back to bite her in the tail. However, she had let it go when she realized it was a lost cause. Dalgina would need to be older for her to really understand why other canines wouldn't be able to understand her words. It would probably be the source of a lot of frustration for Dalgina and her siblings, but what was life without a little frustration. It was a learning process.

Speaking of frustration...the black puppies explanation on how to make a tree was more than a little confusing. The snow wolf's ears flicked back. How could Kiara and Dalgina make a tree out of a lot of sticks? Kiara cocked her head to the side as she tried to picture it. Perhaps if she piled the snow up then they could stick the branches into the pile and it might look like a tree. The snow wolf grunted, showing she understood, but she didn't realize that Dalgina meant carving a tree. Kiara backed out of the half-made den, her white fur rubbing along the ground and picking up a little dirt. The stains were quickly remedied when Kiara hit the snow, her brilliant coat almost blending in. Once outside, Kiara sat and waited for Dalgina to follow. As she waited, Kiara looked around. "So, I guess we should start collecting branches then. But only dead branches." She was thinking out loud more than anything else, after all, the task Dalgina had set would not be an easy one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Dalgina's tail wagged happily as she bounded after Kiara. Her coat stood out against the white snow. She was the moon, the goddess of winter, the dark one bounding over the lands. And she was still too young to match up to all that, proven as she promptly took a tumble through the snow. It was much deeper than her after all. Shaking herself Dalgina popped back out of the snow, tongue hanging from her mouth. She wagged her tail in agreement. Yes!

She turned to proceed about finding sticks, but paused when she realized she didn't know how one could be dead. Um...what do the dead ones look like? Dalgina didn't know that sticks were parts of trees once. She just lumped it all into one being. For her, sticks laid on the ground, not up in the air. Identifying a dead one would be hard. I can hunt live one! Yes, she would stalk it down, and...and... do something.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 388

Oh, how she remembered the days of falling through the snow till it was up to ones nose. Kiara, unlike Dalgina, could glide across the thick snow with ease. Her large, furry paws acted like snowshoes and prevented her from sinking more than a few inches into the white powder. It was a good day to laugh, and Dalgina made sure that Kiara did plenty of laughing. Her puppy antics were a joy to watch, and would one day be severely missed. The Ikusei strolled up to the black puppy and gave her an encouraging nudge with her nose. Although, it wasn't really necessary seeing how Dalgina had a smile as big as her face.

When Dalgina asked about what dead sticks looked like and made her comment about stalking live ones, Kiara couldn't help but laughed out loud. Her sides heaved and her body shuddered as she tried to control herself. Eventually, the snow wolf's legs gave way and she toppled into the snow and rolled on the ground for a minute. Finally, she righted herself and said gaily, "All of the dead branches are on the ground. Don't take any from the trees. C'mon I'll show you."

With really no effort at all, Kiara pushed herself out of the snow and shook herself free of any that happened to be sticking to her coat. Kiara's double layer of fur prevented the snow from melting on her, which meant that the only way to remove it was by shaking herself. Her scars no longer bothered her, they had healed quickly and well. Kiara turned and began to search the woods nearby the den for any sticks. The arctic wolf had to dig in a few places before she found a stick under the snow. At about a yard long, the branch was a decent size, although it could have been thicker. Kiara skillfully pulled the stick out of the snow and let it fall into the powder so that Dalgina could see it. "That is a dead branch." Kiara strode over to the nearest tree and stood as well as a wolf could. She rested her front paws on the tree's trunk for balance and used her muzzle to point to the branches. "Those are alive because they are still attached to the tree. See the difference?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Dalgina watched in surprise as Kiara laughed. Her eyes widened as the laugh continued to spread, like a giant infectious sneeze. It spread further and further throughout Kiara until the white wolf fell over, still laughing. Dalgina pounced over, licking at Kiara's face. She was a little worried about how hard her friend had been laughing. That was a lot, knocking oneself over like that. Her tail wagged as Kiara finally slowed, and stood back up. Her ears perked up as Kiara promised to show her.

A large branch was tugged from beneath the snow. Dalgina pounced on it happily, chewing on the stick. It was explained it was dead before Kiara moved over, leaning up a tree. She indicated the branches on the tree now, explaining that because they were attached they were alive. Dalgina's eyes widened with curiosity. She'd never thought of the trees as living before, having only seen them in winter, with the bare branches and empty feeling.

She nodded her head though. Okay. Leave branches on trees. She grabbed the big branch Kiara had pulled out and began tugging on it, trying to drag it towards the den. It was a lot of work, with the branch bigger than her, but she managed to get it over there. Huffing she collapsed on the snow beside it. They still needed more. It would only be a short rest. Then she'd continue. Dalgina's paws laid on the branch possessively, making sure no one else tried to take it.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 411

It was turning into quite the lesson day. Dalgina was full of life, questions, and general misunderstandings. The Ikusei was going to have to do a lot of work in order to answer all of Dalgina's questions. Kiara was not looking forward to her task ahead. Although she could help the puppy for now, Dalgina would soon be asking questions about her own body. In just a few months Dalgina would be ready to have her first shift, and Kiara would be unable to help her prepare. The same went for her siblings. Eventually the Jace's puppies would leave the Ikusei's world and her job would become even more difficult and confusing. Kiara knew little of the luperci, and of what she did know, most of it confused her. However, at that moment, the alabaster woman was more than happy to answer her innocent questions and fulfill her desires for a playful companion.

Dalgina's attempts to move the stick that was much larger than her set off another bout of laughter. Kiara watched as the black puppy managed to heave the branch back towards the den. It's heavy weight dragged through the snow by a puppy who kept sinking into the white powder. Finally Dalgina managed to wrestle the large piece of wood over to the den and collapsed in a tired heap. Her proportionally large paws were placed possessively over the branch as if she was afraid someone would try to take it away from her. The arctic wolf simply shook her head and strode back out into the forest to collect more wood. She never went far and always made sure to keep one eye on Dalgina. Every now and then, the older wolf would dig up a large branch, but most of the wood she collected was composed of smaller branches that were much easier to find. These the white wolf piled up on the other side of the den, a few feet away from Dalgina's claimed stick.

Once there were a dozen or so branches on Kiara's pile she turned to the black puppy. "Okay now what?" With a casual air, the older wolf strode over to Dalgina's branch and sat down close to it, acting like she didn't really notice the branch at her paws. Suddenly, the snow wolf grabbed the branch and ran off with, stopping close to her pile and putting it about a foot away from the other branches. The branch was hers.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Dalgina watched as Kiara quickly found the sticks they needed. Her tail thumped happily as the pile grew. They'd have no problem making a tree this way! Now she'd just have to figure out what the next part was. Dreaming about what the tree would look like when it was completed Dalgina missed Kiara slinking over, though she did hear the question. Um... There had to be a way. Caught by the question Dalgina could only yelp as her branch was taken away, dragged from the rest of the branches.

Tail wagging she bounded over, barking. That's my stick! She grabbed part of it, and uselessly tugged, unable to get it to move. Moving to the other side of Kiara Dalgina barked loudly, hoping to startle the white wolf into moving. That didn't work either. Growling playfully she stepped right up to the stick, standing over it, holding herself challengingly. Mine. Her brown eyes sparkled happily, enjoying the game and forgetting all about the tree they were trying to make.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 265

Dalgina's protests to the stick being taken from her only proved to excite the white wolf even more. Kiara's tail wagged a mile a minute in the air and her sapphire eyes glittered with excitement. Games were a fun to play, and the older wolf enjoyed them just as much as the puppy. Once again Dalgina was thrown into a barking fit. Despite her wolf blood, she was still able to bark like a dog, a feat Kiara quite admired. All the arctic wolf could do was give a half bark that sounded like a strange combination of a whine and a howl. The stick between her jaws made it even more difficult for her to produce any coherent sound. Although, Kiara was still able to playfully growl as the black puppy tried to reclaim her stick. The snow wolf backed up a little and refused to relinquish her prize.

Changing tactics, Dalgina ran over to the other side and barked at Kiara continuously. The older wolf just continued to growl playfully as she refused to let the stick go. It was kind of like an impromptu game of keep away, and Kiara was winning. Once again, the young puppy changed tactics and stood over the stick while holding herself with a dominant posture. Kiara laughed a little before giving Dalgina a growl. Being careful not to trip the puppy, Kiara yanked the stick back and made of with it a ways. After she dragged the stick around for a little, the Ikusei suddenly dropped the branch and turned around to head straight for Dalgina.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

A playful growl was the only response to Dalgina's efforts. A little frustrated at the lack of success, despite trying so hard, Dalgina huffed as Kiara grabbed the stick, carting it away some distance off. Sitting in the olnayni Dalgina decided to pretend she didn't want the stick after all. Kiara could have it. After all, the stick was big and heavy and hard to move. Kiara could deal with all that effort and fuss instead of her. Yes, that was it. She was letting Kiara have the stick because it took too much effort.

Believing her own lie Dalgina's tail thumped happily as she watched the stick be dragged off by the white wolf. Suddenly the stick was dropped. Standing up Dalgina's tail wagged. Was this her chance to take it back? Ready to pounce forward and secure the prize Dalgina's fierce growl quickly turned into squeals as Kiara charged her. Backing up Dalgina tripped on the thick olnayni in the scramble to get away. Twisting around Dalgina charged for the den, eager to get to safety. She dived in head first, head bumping against the far wall. Turning to face her adversary Dalgina playfully growled before darting forward, tiny teeth snapping at the bigger wolf.

normal texttalk text

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
;
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 319

It was very clear to the older wolf that the longer the game of keep away persisted, the more frustrated Dalgina become. Her small size and lack of power made the game wholly unfair and weighted towards Kiara's advantage. However, a frustrated Dalgina was cute beyond belief. Her small frame and determined eyes were something most females would swoon over. Dalgina was sure to break some hearts in the future.

The Ikusei was a little disheartened to see that Dalgina didn't give chase when the older wolf ran off with the stick. As Kiara ran she looked back briefly to see the small puppy siting in the snow, her black form a stark contrast to the white powder. She simply sat and appeared rather aloof as she acted like the stick was no longer a concern of hers. However, when Kiara dropped the branch, Dalgina's little eyes brightened and she stood with her tail wagging. Unfortunately for the puppy, Kiara was not going to give her the stick so easily. Kiara practically flew over the snow as Dalgina squeaked into the den. The larger wolf slid a little in the snow as she tried to twist her body to face the den. Just as Dalgina disappeared into the ground, Kiara managed to get her footing back and raced into the large hole.

Once in the dark den, the arctic wolf was greeted with a playful growl and a flurry of tiny teeth. Kiara opened her own jaw in response, gently grabbed Dalgina, and flipped her on her back. Kiara softly nipped the small puppy as she laid down in the dirt. "Got you." The large wolf was getting tired. Playing with puppies required a lot of energy, especially when it came to digging up and dragging branches around in the snow. Kiara's sides heaved a little and her tongue hung out of her mouth as she panted a little.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]