said i'd always be there
[html]

OOC: She's sure that Hadley's gay...Even if he isn't. Even if he is, she'll be fine no need to have your characters ruin everything for a naive little girl...plus her confusion and drama helps me just a little.

So far the evening was running smooth, but there was a strange awkwardness in the air, probably exuded from her. There was something strange, had she missed something? The young Italian smiled though at the two of them, remaining friendly and polite. Sebastian's questions were curious, prying to learn more about her family and background. "I lived a long time in Milano...Then moved to the countryside. My birth name is Barino What's your family's last name? I might've hear of them." The name fell smoothly from her lips, although it felt alien to say. Furthering her explanation about her family, she continued with a softer voice. "This man, Jonito Vansenza saved me from the fire that killed the Barinos. He was killed when someone found out that he was protecting me, the heiress. As a warning to me that they were going to inheiret my wealth. And control that part of Italy." She hate them, the treacherous usurpers them! She again brought the drink to her lips again, bringing in and swallowing the wine.

The young lady idly tasted the wine on her tongue, not quite swallowing but making the flavour last. She saw Sebastian sidle over to Hadley to sit against brawny Hadley's body. Wait a minute She swallowed the wine only to choke and cough a little, looking embarrassed all the while. During the fits of sputtering, she didn't look at the two to show it wasn't them that made her choke, even though it truly was. When it had finished, she quietly looked over and sheepishly flashed an apologetic smile. "Went down the wrong way..." Selene felt embarrassed, awkward and completely like an idiot. Spend a few days thinking about someone who didn't even like women? What a fool she was! She distanced herself a little, quietly shuffling away just a little."You can have my spot...It's your place anyway." She said quietly to Sebastian while gesturing with her muzzle.

She toyed with the strap of her dress awkwardly, not able to speak about it until she quietly asked "So...Where were you born Hadley?" She had already made it clear she was from Milano, but what about him? She felt hideous and likes jerk, to even think of liking someone who didn't like her.

Sel lifted herself from from the couch, feeling unwelcome there. If Sebastian had seen her somehow acting sweet on Hadley, what could he be thinking? Was he just politely ignoring it for her sake? Mumbling a quiet, "Sorry." She rested herself on the floor, probably going to be her nest for the night. Quietly, she asked the most awkward probably rudest question of her life. Her voice wavered awkwardly, but really showed no pain, just curious interest. "Are you and Hadley...Um-together?" Maybe she was drunk, maybe she was just an idiot. And sure she felt that way. Her hand didn't go back up to the alcohol for a long time, feeling nauseous, most likely caused from her self-disgust. Oh it'd be a long time until she would notice these things for a while, and this how much she wanted it to be forgotten would lodge itself in her mind forever. "Shit...I'm so sorry...I'm so stupid, I'm an idiot...I'll leave if you want..." The brown vixen entertained the thought of leaving, it probably wouldn't do any good for Hadley or Sebastian if she stayed, all the good looking and cool ones had to be gay right? That's just how it probably went. Selene had no ill feelings towards beings who found the same sex better, didn't have ill feelings towards Hadley or Seb, none whatsoever. But of course it was her own self that she disgusted most of all. She waited for confirmation, for someone to just tell her to leave. Anyways it was expected. If not she'd probably sleep and wait until tomorrow morning to leave to go south. While avoiding their eyes, the brunette smoothed herself, attempting as hard as she could to regain some form of dignity.

[/html] 
Some PP, let me know if it should be fixed!

Barino. The name was unfamiliar. Sebastian shifted slightly as his own family was asked after, resting his chin on Hadley's shoulder for a moment. "Auditore. Mia dispiace, but I cannot recall hearing either Barino or Vansenza before," he admitted with regret. It was a shame. Who knew, perhaps the Auditore could have helped her family, or Jonito. Perhaps-

His thought was cut off as Selene abruptly started to choke on her wine. Maybe she was a bit young to be drinking? The artisan leaned across Hadley and took the bottle but left her the glass, passing the bottle back to the muscular hybrid and almost falling into his lap as he did so. He raised an eyebrow as Selene spoke, the eyebrow gradually going higher and higher as she spoke. The final question about him and Hadley being together almost made the eyebrow disappear altogether.

Sebastian rose from the couch and settled into a familiar role. One that had him as the sassy gay friend, the one who told overemotional women what was what and they should stop acting like stupid bitches.

The Italian stood firmly on front of Selene and gave her a look that mingled sympathy and exasperation.

"You," he sighed, putting a hand on his hip, "are an emotional drunk. Though it's pretty rare to get drunk that fast," he grumbled, taking Selene's shoulders in his strong, slender hands and lifting her up.

"Get up-" Sebastian pushed her gently back on the couch, close beside Hadley. "-Sit down-" Sebastian grabbed the wine glass and put it on the old table. "- don't drink any more-" Sebastian settled down beside her, putting her in between him and Hadley. "-And calm down." Sebastian turned to face her, almost lying sideways on the couch. One leg was on the ground, the other was drawn up closer to his chest along the back of the couch.

"Now then." Sebastian took a sip of wine, looking directly at Selene. "Hadley and I are friends," he reminded her. "As I told him a few minutes ago." He raised his eyebrows, looking at her straight. "That right, Hadley?" he asked, craning his head to look at the burly hybrid over Selene's shoulder.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley started as Selene began choking on the drink he'd so willingly handed over. Great, he was sure to be punished for attempted murder this time. Ears pinned to his head he pressed into the back of the couch, hoping that he could possibly be forgotten. Selene survived, though she did move away from Hadley. Silently she asked where he came from, something Hadley wasn't even sure how to answer. He knew where he came from, just not how to answer the question. He wondered if he was even supposed to speak. He was being treated like an equal after all.

Somehow Selene managed to end up on the floor, causing Hadley to stand up as he was handed the bottle again. Shuffling to the side he watched Sebastian stand up to help her back to the couch. Her words had his face twisting in disgust. There was no way. He wasn't gay. He had nothing to do with guys. Sleeping with them was unbelievable. The memories of what he'd done that morning drifted into his head, but Hadley firmly pushed that away. That had been extenuating circumstances. Sebastian hadn't wanted to be returned to Amy, that's all. Hadley wiped his expression clean as Sebastian turned to look at him. He wasn't going to be locked up again. Not like the day after his first time with Sebastian.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: pp is fine..

She had ruined things, she knew it. Soon enough Sebastian was there to lift her from the floor, she resisted to struggle away, thinking of how foolish and stupid she must've looked. And she was a drunk? No. That wasn't true. She wasn't even close to the hysteria alcohol sometimes gave, so Sebastian had to be wrong. "That would be because I'm not drunk. I never get emotional. I just made a fool of myself." She took a moment to register things, she was soon back beside Hadley, she crossed her arms over her torso and chest for a moment, turning her muzzle just a bit down to say her apologies. Noticing how Hadley appeared so disgusted. "I'm sorry...I just-noticed you guys seemed close. That's alright right? And I just moved because it looked uncomfortable the way you sat."   

She ran her fingers through her long hair for a moment, the alcohol now didn't appeal to her. Although it seemed unfair that she couldn't drink now and they could. She understood immediately after Sebastian explained the friends thing again, nodding and looking rather childish, similar to a child who had just been scolded for doing wrong. She hated to think that Hadley didn't want to talk to her now, not even acknowledge her as a friend. Shame, was mostly the dominant feeling now. "You guys...I'm sorry for what I said. I'm so disgusted with myself."

They didn't say that they wanted her out of the house, that was alright but what could she do? She couldn't take on the role as a talkative guest, or even hostess. She had no idea how to entertain and so forth. Maybe she'd stay quiet, turn into the invisible guest, they'd forget about her and the night would be forgotten. Now she wished she was drunk. Anything after or before the bottle would be forgotten tomorrow, and she'd be able to trek on in peace without shame or disgust in herself. She felt small between two men, in the middle almost expected to do something. She crossed her legs subconsciously, didn't even open her jaws to speak. She had nothing else to say anyway.

[/html]