Life Starts
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley woke up early, before the sun came up. Used to using these quiet moments to dream and relax before Amy awoke and got moving, Hadley laid under the bed. His eyes were half closed, tantalized with fantasies of alcohol and a beautiful angel, just for him. Of course, the angel he'd found had turned out to be a devil, but the dream was still there. Someone who would look past his rough exterior and accept his clumsy attempts at being kind. Always hidden behind his callous tongue, his rough manner, Hadley's gentleness had remained a secret, waiting to be discovered.

Entranced by this silent fantasy Hadley remained underneath until the first ray of sunlight slipped across the floor. Hadley crawled out of his space underneath, stretching out. It wasn't the most comfortable, but he felt safe there. It was very hard to reach him under there. Satisfied Hadley carefully opened the door, looking outside. There was no one out there waiting to tell him what to do. He'd have to find his own task today. Remembering working with the horses Hadley stepped outside and headed for where the horses were corralled. It looked like Wayne had already been there, but Hadley still stepped in, looking over the horses and making sure they were alright.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

a question...where does Hadley get all his sexy from? Is there like this big motherload of sexiness energy stored somewhere? Cause Selene may need to get an appointment to obtain some

Selene still had to look into finding her own place, that one might at Hadley's, she had managed to wake up before him and he seemed to have gone somewhere. But as soon as she looked under the bed (she didn't know what compelled her to do so) she found the large hybrid curled like a shell. She remembered the immense guilt, to have herself sleeping on the bed and him having to sleep down there...It wasn't right. For nights she had managed to have those dreams again, mostly of Hadley. Embarrassing even more. He didn't care about her the same way him, but he hadn't put it out that they couldn't be friends. That morning, she had tried something different. She had made herself boots from the skins of various small mammals, to protect the bottom of her feet from the cold. She rather liked them, they were white and came roughly up to her knees. Proud of her work, she set off in the crack of dawn.

It wasn't unusual to see Sel leaving with her horse in the earliest hours of morning, most days she would go out on a casual horseback ride. The Italian clearly remembered Anann the Luna informing her that they had no stables. That they couldn't keep them in one place sheltered. It was nice to think of Uka in a herd, a magnificent horse herd.

Selene approached the place that was a corral for the large number of equines, happy to see her horse grazing nearby. She whistled with her fingers and watched the huge horse saunter over loudly. Stamattina la mia dolce, io non ho nulla per voi al momento.(morning sweetie pie, I don't have any treats for you) She laughed as the large stallion butted her hand with his head, begging for something. Unfortunately, things couldn't grow in the winter. So Uka would just have to go without. Something moved from the corner of her eye, and she turned to encounter Hadley once again. "H-Hadley, what's up?" Selene shyly brushed an unruly dark strand of hair away from her face. A small smile across her face. "How've you been?" Casually, the woman leaned against the large dark flank of Uka. Hoping Hadley would speak to her.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC if i knew i'd give some to terra she needs some love

A whistle broke through the quiet of the morning. One of the horses broke into a slow run, moving away from the rest. Worried that it was trying to escape Hadley followed. He didn't have enough experience with horses to know that they could be trained to come at a whistle. He was lucky that he knew how to feed them, and none of the ones in his care had gotten sick or had any hoof troubles. Following the horse he was surprised to discover Selene crooning to it in a musical language he didn't understand.

She looked beautiful standing there, a smile on her face as she petted her horse, relaxed and happy. He didn't want to intrude, and moved to step back. Selene caught a glimpse of movement though, and whirled around. The peaceful atmosphere shattered, and the walls around the female rose again. So unsure, she looked at Hadley, doubting. He shifted from foot to foot. Cheesy romance lines ran through his head. Better now that you're here. Healed in your light. Full of yearning for your touch. Cursing the fantasy that had tantalized his mind that morning Hadley shrugged. Fine. He had been working where he could, though he still spent a lot of time in the room.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/s...37/95ead687.jpg
I think I found his sexy
[html]

a question...where does Hadley get all his sexy from? Is there like this big motherload of sexiness energy stored somewhere? Cause Selene may need to get an appointment.

Selene felt more confident today, maybe the inter-pack move had taken a toll on her mood. She stepped a little closer, pulling Ukaglay along with her to stand in front of Hadley. "Ah that's nice to hear." The young femme hoped he was doing fine, and well. The weather had been becoming a little harsher as it went along. Hadley seemed a little different this morning, maybe as quiet as he was, but maybe more confidence? Just like her. A warm smile spread across her dark splashed maw, and softly but playfully, she asked patting her stallion's neck, "You know how to ride?" Her tail waved hoping that he did. Most morning rides were boring, just her by herself. But maybe...Just maybe she'd be able to get to speak to someone. She shuffled a little bit in her tight homemade boots, before continuing with her ears perked excitedly. "'Cause I was wondering....Would you like to go out on a morning ride with me? It'll be fun. We can sit under the trees and..." She stopped for a moment, getting ahead of herself "Sorry for that. It's just-It's no fun when it's just me." She held the old leather reins in one hand, her usually dark red eyes bright and cheerful. Her tail couldn't stop waving from side to side. Horseback riding was a great thing, truly enjoyable. "Ah. I'm a little buzzed today. I wonder why." The lithe hybrid crossed her legs where she stood, softly stepping in place with her contentment. Finally, she could see Hadley as a friend. Nothing negative at all. The girl looked around at the beautiful winterland around them, and turned back to Hadley. "Beautiful day."

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC dead from laughter

Selene pulled the horse closer to her, and Hadley watched the interaction quietly. The bond between them was clear to see. The horse loved Selene, and Selene loved it right back. Hadley had never had that relationship. The closest he'd come to that was the nameless horse that pulled Amy's wagon. He had made the mistake of asking if it had a name once. Amy had roared with laughter and proceeded to carve a horse onto his back. Luckily she'd gotten distracted, leaving only a partly arched line for a scar. He didn't dare ask again, preferring himself without pictures.

A warm confident smile spread across Selene's face, surprising Hadley. She wasn't the same as she had been when Hadley had first met her, so hesitant and quiet. Instead she had a quiet confidence blooming inside her. Hadley could easily picture her strong and confident. Unfortunately the image that created involved Amy, sending a small shudder through his body. Selene could become that so easily. She even had the inheritance for claiming that power. The question returned him down to earth though, reminding Hadley of her gentleness.

He shook his head. Hadley didn't know the first thing about riding a horse. He knew that some luperci did, but horses had never really been a part of his life. He smiled gently at the invitation, wishing that he could accept. He chuckled as she said that she was buzzed, and looked up to admire the sky with her. It really was nice. Wish I could go with you. As soon as the words escaped his mouth he regretted it. Hadley's ears flattened, afraid of what would happen since he spoke out of turn.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I luv my art skills. I maek crappy finger-drawings. Right now I am imagining that seen in Avatar when the girl teaches the guy to ride the banshee...Thats just me lol.

Sel noticed his words, I wish I could go with you. Her tail stopped wagging from side to side in confusion. She immediately saw his ears fold in somewhat submission. "What's stopping you from coming with me? I can teach ya how to ride." A friendly and guiding smile was pasted over the delicate girl's palette. "Or..We can hang out somewhere else"  Selene's long  tail waved hopefully, before walking up and handing Hadley the reins. "His name's Ukaglay...But I usually call him 'Uka'." The forests around were tempting and inviting, the perfect place for a leisurely ride. Hoping that Hadley would go with her, she couldn't help but softly murmur some words.

"Come on Hadley, I don't think there is anyone else in this pack who I'd rather ask. I like hanging out with you." Shyly, she  reached out a gentle hand and placed it gently on his broad shoulder. Of course it must've looked rather funny,he had at least two feet on her and at least one hundred-and fifty pounds too. It was comfortable in this order. Hadley was a gentle giant, and she was easily fitting into her role as the elfin woman. Ukaglay nickered reminding them that they just couldn't sit there. The massive head of the stallion swung around to semi-headbutt the large man, instead he missed and his cranium was stopped by a small woman's hand. Sel smiled apologetically,quietly explaining the equine's quirky attitude. "He does that a lot: don't worry. He thinks he's the head cheese here. Just wait until he meets the other stallions." The hybrid girl chuckled warily at the thought of Uka starting an uproar. He was certainly able to do it.

Again the woman was craving the warmth of hugs from Hadley, how he could so easily outsize her and be so gentle. She had cherished that night in his room, and regretted breaking away from those embraces and holds. How she had managed to ruin things for herself as always. Maybe someday the lithe fae would be so lucky to encounter those moments again. But not today. Selene patted her horse's head before saying "Come around this way." She hopped up onto the massive stallion's back by making use of the equine's mane and his flank. Stepping on him didn't seem to hurt Uka, and soon she was high up on the horse. She dismounted off his other side and walked around the dappled Clydesdale's massive body. "Like that. Although it'd probably be easier for you because you're taller." She realized she was trying to make him come with her. She had so many things in mind that were fun for the trip. "Please" The youth gently grabbed one of Hadley's huge hands and rested it upon the bridge of the stallion's long face. "I trust you. Trust me."

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC hes really quiet, eh? ive got so much thinking going on, yet almost never speaks

Selene easily stepped over the obstacle, offering to teach him how to ride. His ears perked up slightly, though they remained in a submissive position. The reins holding the horse was pressed into Hadley's hand, and he looked at the stallion uncertainly. He did seem like a fairly nice creature, but Hadley couldn't picture himself on top of the horse. Selene introduced the horse as Uka, and Hadley's tail wagged hesitantly. The horse had a name, unlike his nameless companion with Amy.

He ducked his head shyly at Selene's words, saying that she would rather hang out with him than others. Hadley wasn't anyone particularly special. He was capable of work, but he was really timid, and often flinched away from others. A hand reached up to touch his shoulder. Hadley met Selene's warm eyes briefly before looking away again, a small smile briefly appearing before it vanished once more. The horse nickered, and Hadley watched in surprise as it swung it's head towards them. Selene caught the horse and apologized, explaining that the horse thought he was the boss. The idea brought a small chuckle from the large male.

Hadley followed Selene around, letting the reins slide in his hand. He watched as Selene promptly climbed onto the horse's back. Glancing at the stallion Hadley was surprised to see how calm Uka was taking being used as a stepping stool onto his back. Selene clambered down the other side, and came back around. Watching her he realized Selene expected him to mimic that. Nervously he looked at the horse. The horse looked right back at him, as if calling him an idiot for taking so long. You'll come up too, right? He looked nervously at Selene, hoping that she would be up there with him, and not leave him to figure it out on his own.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
School is stupid...IT GETS IN THE WAY OF MY 'SOULS!

Selene smiled as Hadley seemed more inclined to go. The mottled man was hesitant to climb atop the huge stallion. "He won't do anything. He's been through a few people before me. He's old, but well broken in. He just likes to be the king." The brown girl chuckled before watching Hadley carefully, happily. Maybe she was flattering him with her comments, maybe even embarrassing him. She in turn tilted her head down to look at the ground. Her question made her ears perk, he wouldn't want to ride alone. "Yeah, I'lll be there.Sure, but you'll have to hold on somewhere so you don't fall off..." She'd take the front to handle the reins, to steer Uka around. Selene quickly hopped onto the large brown horse's back. 

Uka's ear twitched as she did so, it wasn't her fault that her feet dug so slightly to his flank. But she'd need a step-stool to do otherwise, which meant strapping the thing to him to go everywhere. Once on, the young woman extended a hand to Hadley. "Come on, pull yourself up. It'll be fine." Her hopeful glance with the slightest hint of a smile silently begged the massive man to join her. The height and view on the horse was so much different, amazing even. She was good at handling Uka, never had the equine step out of place. The girl was quiet for those moments. Silently cursing herself for being so...so sappy. In this little amount of time she already cared about Hadley. Craved him even, worried if she didn't see him in a prolonged time frame. The lithe youth turned back to smile. Her hand twitched and clenched before extending once again. She had taken back the reins, it was the only riding apparatus she had. She usually went bareback. Plus two couldn't fit on a saddle comfortably. He would have to either hold around her waist or try to grasp Uka's mane in front of him, either way was fine with the petite woman. She'd let him take the front too, but since he hadn't ridden a horse yet, it was wiser to keep it as his role. "It's nice to see you again." Selene gently said, her tail waving behind her. Today was nicer, meeting with a friend.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley relaxed as Selene agreed to ride with him. Smoothly she climbed aboard the horse. He looked at Uka curiously, wondering if he really was as patient as Selene claimed. The horse seemed fine with Selene atop him though. He turned his attention back to her as she held a hand out, offering to help pull him up. There was no way he was accepting though. The offer was kind, but Hadley was more likely to pull her off than have Selene pull him up. He moved to the side, and carefully climbed onto the horse's back like Selene had demonstrated.

Selene's tail flicked happily as she spoke about how nice it was to see him. Hadley remained silent, his arms sliding around her tiny body. Holding her close Hadley looked around. On top of the horse everything looked different. He had even managed to gain more height than if he was on the ground. It was strange, sitting on the horse. Luckily it was large enough to bear the both of them. Now what? He looked at Selene, waiting for a cue of what to do.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

{SELENE VANSENA}

{OOC:Uh, yes. I'd like to order a few hundred gallons of sexy for my Selene, in concentrated iron buckets. How much would that cost? THAT MUCH? Eh I'll go with it anyway. I has made you a shitty horribly rambly post }

Selene brought back her hand as he refused, nodding as Hadley did so. The petite woman wasn't uncomfortable as Hadley swiftly boarded the horse, wrapping his arms around her body for stability. She smiled in front of him, happy that this was all happening, "Now don't let go...I don't want you to fall." She gripped the reins, turning her lean muzzle back for a second to meet his face. Let's just wander...Explore a little more." Selene steered Uka towards a copse of trees away from the courthouse, finding the touch of winter left the place appearing much more interesting. Her heart wished for spring, for flowers and innocent warmth.

They walked for a bit in silence, she gazed admiringly at the trees with hanging icicles, and the sparkling snow at the feet of the feet of Ukaglay. She sighed in contentment,  resting relaxed with Hadley's arms around her. It felt just like that night with him where he held her close, but this was for his stability. And true, she had no idea what was running through his thoughts. Rising steam nearby caught her eye after a while of silence, and she pointed with one hand. What's that?"

Soon the petite coydog figured it out, it was a hotspring. It seemed pretty, with slightly bubbling hot water and decorated by the hands of human and Luperci themselves. She couldn't help a gasp of awe and amazement. The heat from it was tempting, tantalizing even. "Hmm...Do you want to go in? It seems so...Warm."She wanted to hop off the horse and jump in, throwing off her soft legwarmers. she was cold anyway. Unfortunately, if Hadley didn't want to do so, Selene couldn't act rude and inadvertently leave him atop Uka alone. Uka whinnied again, snorting as Selene wasn't doing anything. She patted his neck, murmuring smooth soothing words in Italian, it sounded musical almost but of course she really was telling him to be quiet and everything was alright.

The young Luperci lost herself in thought again, watching the hot pool of steam deep in thinking. Today was going really well, she had the chance to see Hadley again, know that he was doing really well. In all this haze of dreary hazy thought, Sel reflected back to the dream she had nights before. The same night she had stayed with Hadley. Amy had come and acted nice, sugarcoated even. But instead of keeping that straight stream of pleasantness, Hadley had appeared. Amy proceeded to torture the sweet and gentle man, seeing gore and blood being spread before her eyes. The dream prevented her from moving, from leaping for Amy's throat. She didn't realize she had been crying in her sleep until she felt the dried tears on her face. She had been so worried about him. And she could still hear those gurgling animalistic cries... And laughter. Amy's laughter. Why laughter?

She snapped back to reality, to turn to Hadley again who was so close to her, something really comforting in this moment. Selene leaned back against him, keeping him close as she quietly shuffled awkwardly. Hopefully he had not seen her spacing out, or even the fear on her face from the recollection. The Fiera had thought that she had forgotten that nightmare...Only to have it come back in a flash. One free hand let itself wander to one of his against her waist, to clasp it close in slight uncomfortable distress. She'd need him for her own stability sooner or later. She had promised him, never to go after Amy if anything happened to him...Which wasn't likely to occur , but if she did...All hell would come raining down upon the golden female in the form of the brown hybrid. If she even touched Hadley...Selene shook her head to clear the thoughts of protective unease, giving Hadley's hand a gentle squeeze. "Hadley...I don't want her to hurt you ever again." She turned her gaze back to the pools, they were more appealing by the moment.

{i am in love with what we were, not what we  should be}

text table by me

[/html]
[html]

OOC you just had to wake up sexy hadley, didn't you?

His grip tightened slightly at Selene's words. Briefly he nuzzled her back as she touched him, then the horse lurched underneath. Hadley let out a small gasp before looking around. It was incredible. The horse felt smooth and warm under his body, and Selene's touch, curled up next to him, was so right. He gazed around quietly, watching the trees pass by. The land was so large, yet it didn't hold any meaning for him. Only the movement of the horse and the touch of Selene's body held anything for Hadley. He'd traveled for so long, the beauty lost in the pain and fear he'd lived through.

Selene's sigh of contentment had Hadley leaning forward, nuzzling her gently. Somehow he felt the need to reassure her, to take care of her. Everything was so peaceful, and Hadley could forget about the scars on his body, forget about everything that he had suffered. A short distance further and Selene stirred from where she was. Hadley glanced over, noticing the rising steam. A hot spring, so similar to where Hadley had witnessed someone defeat Amy, only to discover that she was still more evil. Her promise of revenge, even as blood ran down her body, was terrifying. He even felt sorry for the scarred beast that had done that, knowing what awaited him. Amy had trained relentlessly after that. If she hadn't been a warrior before, she certainly was now.

Selene seemed eager to try it out, and Hadley nodded his head quietly. Sure. More musical words spilled from the female as she soothed Uka, patting his neck gently. His ears twisted forwards, trying to capture every note. Selene drifted off for a moment, before leaning into him. A hand reached down, touching his, and Hadley felt slightly aroused. His hand moved slowly along her waist, pausing as she spoke. I don't belong to her anymore. No, now he was Sebastian's. Hadley was playing with fire, touching Selene the way he was, but he suddenly felt rebellious, not wanting to remain timid. He slipped off the horse, holding out his arms to catch Selene and take them both to the spring.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

{SELENE VANSENA}

{OOC: definite powerplay, tell me if you want it changed. I fricken hate my school. I'm sitting in the field on my phone, hiding from the supervisors (aka prison guards)}

Selene had the urge to close her eyes in pure bliss, even giving into that when his nose gently probed her back. Only then did the fae realize that she had control over the reins, opening her eyes to watch. Hadley agreed on the pools, Selene's smile stretched wider across her face. The muscular man swooped from Uka, to hold out his arms. The girl couldn't help but fall easily into them to be held easily. Her small form made this easy, her arms wrapped effortlessly around his neck, evermore swooning in his arms. Selene knew nothing of desire and lust, lost those towhee she was forcibly used against her will. She knew no words to call this, but stuck to actions just as well. Uka wandered wandered a ways off, oblivious to the two canines that had so recently been his charges.

Selene let her tongue come out of her sleek maw, to catch and caress at his neck. She didn't think, didn't consider the probability that his actions couldn't be from the same reason. As they reached the pools, Selene slipped from his arms. Took one large hand in her small one and went towards the springs. "Hadley..." The lithe swordswoman had much more to say, but all she managed was saying his name rather breathily.

Selene smiled, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before detaching herself to head into the water. Pulling off the white boots, Sel turned back to gesture for Hadley to follow.Slowly, the cream and caramel femme submerged herself, closing her eyes and sighing as the water soaked easily into thick fur. With water up to her hips, the Fiera reached out a hand for Hadley, steam almost encasing around her body.

text table by me

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Selene slipped into his arms so easily, fitting in as if she belonged. Guilt nagged at him as he remembered Sebastian, nestling against his body. He was inviting pain by doing this, by leaving his master and doing what he wanted. Selene's touch had made him want to rebel though, no matter how briefly this would be. His own tongue snaked out, licking her nose as she licked him across the neck. Heat began to boil in his body. His hand tugged gently at her hair until she slipped free.

Patiently he followed her to the pool, waiting as she slipped off the boots that fit around her feet. She waded in, and the way the water wrapped around the tiny hybrid's body had Hadley's heart lodged in his throat. Rumbling with contentment he stepped in after her. Closer he nuzzled her neck, licking her gently. All his movements were soft, gentle, even as his arms moved to wrap around her. The heat filled his body as the steam rose around them, cloaking their presence from everybody else.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

{SELENE VANSENA}

{OOC: }

Selene made a startling noise very similar to a purr of a feline, a sound so different and completely strange. A clawed hand slowly ran itself through his mane, the steamy mist gave some concealment to both of their bodies, but there was something nagging at the youth. The things they seemed ready to do...in the pack's springs seemed scandalous, even wrong. But who would know? How would they ever find out? And if they did, what would they do? Selene locked her arms around his body, his trunk of a waist. Other than that, was she just being used? She was raised with morals, standards even. Some may call her old-fashioned...But she knew they were right. "Hadley...Why are we doing this? Why are you..." The girl took a minute to look at him, study him for anything. Earlier he was shy, comforting even. But now, he had changed. Sex in her opinion hurt, why would he seem to want it though?

Sel gave the faintest of a smile and quietly said "I don't want to be used again...And thrown away." If commitment wasn't something he seemed to like, then of course she had made a bad choice. Mateship wasn't something she was searching for all too soon, it was something that needed time...Experience. Again her tongue slid out to catch his muzzle, slipping in the water Selene sat submerged in te hot water. Hoping to at least get a little out of the man. Instead, Selene still felt the desire...But until she knew, she wouldn't unleash what she felt.

text table by me

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

A beautiful noise escaped the small female's lips, bringing a grin to Hadley's. Selene's arms locked around Hadley's body. He kissed the top of her head gently, unwilling to do anything that she might dislike. He smiled as her hand ran through the short mane on his head. He stroked her gently, his face twisting into confusion as Selene questioned the actions. Didn't you want to come here? He didn't understand that it had to do with the actions they were taking. For Hadley it was a simple process of accept or reject, and Selene hadn't rejected. She'd responded.

He pulled away slightly as Selene studied him, still confused. His ears flattened, wondering if he'd done something wrong. Of course he had. He'd followed his feelings, let his emotions lead instead of his head. Shaking his head slowly he looked down, watching the steam rise. I don't want to hurt you. I'm the one designed to be used, not you. You can be safe. A tongue caught at Hadley's muzzle before Selene slipped away, sinking into the water. Chastised Hadley looked away. Sorry. He had known he was being disobedient. Of course this would happen.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

{SELENE VANSENA}

{OOC:I am so sorry...It's impossible to keep her away from him Tongue I did it again, another powerplay. Shout at me I you want it changed}

Selene let herself stand up from the hot pool of water when Hadley had started explaining. Tall ears pressed themselves to her skull, not quite displeased but a little disappointed. She hadn't ordered him to come to the pools, or even to touch her like he had. "Hadley...I thought you'd want to come here too...I wanted it to be a place for us." She walked in the pool, sloshing the warm liquid ever so slightly as she brought herself closer to him. He had apologized, and quietly and softly, she retorted kindly. "Don't say you're sorry...You did nothing wrong. What you did, you made me happy. Happy to be near you. And for a while, I needed you close...It's just-Wanted to ask what you felt a few moments ago. I guess I felt pretty good. " Selene pushed back a wet strand of hair from her face to continue. "You already know how I was used before...I just don't know how to know, if I can have you close for a while...Without getting left behind after. "

The hybrid bestowed a small smile, tentatively pressing herself close once again. Wrapping longish arms around him once again. "I would never use you in the wrong ways. I trust you. I just had to know...Why me? There are tons of other women out there, and I'm probably the last choice for anyone to be close to." She was afraid, to be used once and be so easily disposed. Within, the Fiera knew that he would never hurt her, and there was a deep trust that lingered there. But it wasn't her physical self she was worried about to be harmed.

She pressed on his chest, applying the slightest pressure to gesture for him to sit with her in the pools. Quietly, Selene mustered up some words, saying them carefully as if not to mess up and insult him. "I'm so fortunate to be near you...But there's something else I feel too...I'm just too afraid to say it." In this blissful beautiful place, she couldn't just openly say I love you. Fearing that she'd get the same reaction as before. Perhaps she was a coward, afraid to let loose the things she felt to the man she felt it for. Although her fur was wet, Sel pressed herself to his sitting form, practically sitting in his lap. Gently nuzzling his neck, she longed for him to hold her again, touch her body like he did so perfectly. The girl had swooned under his touch, felt lovely even. "What do you feel? Right now, this moment?I guess I feel happy, maybe warm inside...I think I'm getting attached to you to tell you the truth. I hope that doesn't bother you..." It was lucky that the Luperci had fur, she'd be blushing so bashfully if she didn't. Again, she offered a gentle kiss to his face. Sel tried to be everything anyone would want, and hopefully she wasn't too clingy. Taking a deep breath, Selene leaned into his behemoth body, not meeting his eyes in fear of another bad reaction like the last one. "I am never gonna take advantage of you...Hurt you in any way. I love you Hadley." She feared being pushed away, but it was undeniably true about those feelings. Hopefully he'd accept it, hold her close and touch her like she did. Be knowledgeable about the fact that someone cared.

text table by me

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley watched Selene as she began to talk uneasily. It was true that the water was nice, but thinking for himself was a step so far away from where he was right now. If something brought him pleasure he'd enjoy it in the moment, but wanting after something, liking it and asking to return there, was something beyond him. Living between life and death had that effect, making everything appear the same. Whether he was happy or not didn't matter as long as he could still breath. His ears stood up, confusion flooding through the scarred male's body. Her words made no sense. To make her happy, and yet be pushed away. He cocked his head curiously, his face showing more emotion than it had before. You won't be left behind. He needed her to ride the horse.

Again Selene pressed herself close, though his desire had been quite neatly squashed under the tirade of confusion and sorrow. He sat down, and Selene squeezed into his lap. He wrapped his arms neatly around her, holding her closely, letting the heat sooth his body. A soft kiss was pressed to his face, and Hadley watched her, wondering what he was supposed to do. Whether he should touch her or just leave her alone. He listened silently as she said she would never hurt him, followed again by those words. He still didn't understand, couldn't understand love, his heart locked away from his nearly shattered spirit. Instead he just held her, looking around. I do like the bath. His words were rather hesitant, wondering if he'd be pushed back for what he admitted.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

{SELENE VANSENA}

{OOC: this is a horrible post. }

Selene knew that her words would not be returned, the soft sincere words of a love she felt for him. She just nodded, sitting there in his arms. There was something wrong here. Was he just doing all this because she wanted it? Deeply Sel wanted Hadley to act on his own accord, make his own decisions.

He had said again that she would not be left behind, but it seemed as if he wasn't speaking about the same thing. All he said after was, he liked the bath. It wasn't what she looked for or really needed to hear. But it was honest, and quietly she murmured "I like it too." The Vansenza woman sighed comfortably, but was hesitant to touch him again. There seemed to be nothing, no sign that this all was done in strong feelings for eachother. She couldn't very well force him to love her, that was for him to choose. She didn't feel like crying, couldn't even manage to pull away. But there was slight discomfort. What the hell was she doing here? Why did Hadley hold her like he did, why did he touch her like he did? She knew men to be lustful creatures, and maybe Hadley was no exception. Maybe he didn't want to know her feelings. Maybe he just wanted to use her and pretend he did. Still, Sel trusted him. She had to know the truth.

Quietly, she looked up. Memorize his gentle features. How could he be evil, have other motives. "If there's nothing...That you feel...Why are you keeping me close to you like this? It's confusing me." She was confused, the mixed signals were hard to decipher.  

text table by me

[/html]
[html]

OOC im so sorry he cant love her back yet, makes me cry

Her words reassured him, and Hadley happily pulled her closer. He liked holding her, feeling like he could protect her from the pain that was out there. It wasn't love, but it was as close to it as he could get at the moment. He watched the steam drift around them, letting the heat sooth the aches from the scars. Hopefully they would stop bothering him eventually, though for now the tight knitting of the skin made it ache slightly when he pulled at it.

He looked down as Selene spoke. Fear flickered in his eyes. He didn't want to admit that he felt anything, knowing how easily it could be taken from him. She seemed to need the answer though. He looked for courage, for what had allowed him to hold her close. It was so difficult, battered and broken as he was. In a moment of passion he could break free, but for simple tasks as this it was so much harder. He wanted to tell her though. I...I like holding you. He closed his eyes, ears flattening again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's no prob, you play out Hadley pretty well. Unlike me, you don't abuse the facts in their personality and change them to be completely different. It's nice C:

Selene watched Hadley from the corner of her eye, how could this gentle man be able to be accused of using her? Her mind was becoming hazy, dizzy from the thick hot steam rising around them. The petite swordswoman sighed, closing her eyes. Of course where she sat was comfortable, a lovely seat near Hadley. Her long muzzle opened in a lazy yawn, until she opened her dark crimson orbs to gaze curiously at the larger canine.

Selene tentatively and gently let her slender hand reach up to brush a little bit of stray mane from his face, for the last while Sel had wanted to be close to him, held as if something precious, and now temporarily she had it. She noticed how shy Hadley had become, to muster a few words which made the girl nestle her muzzle closer to his chest. He liked holding her, but she didn't know why. And she didn't need to know, it would be fine not knowing. Quietly, Selene nuzzled into his chest, mumbling softly "I like it when you hold me."

She knew that this couldn't possibly be love from him, and maybe it wasn't her place to make him. But there seemed to be something, maybe a mutual affection? Anyway, it was fine. Beautiful even. As a child she had dreamed of having someone to cuddle her close, reassure her that the world was a thing of beauty. Shelter her from the dangers. She lost those dreams after her time on the S.S Nightmare, but now...She wasn't so negative about all that. 

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]