Don't you remember
[html]we can wrap this up if you'd like? I would love another thread soon though :3

Alder’s ears fell back slightly at her words. It was obvious that she was teasing him, seriousness could not be found in her tone. But he was a bit uneasy about it, knowing that he was to have loyalty to his own pack. Though, Alder had brought them Trent, hadn’t he? It only eased his guilt slightly, for he could not take all that credit and that was just wasn’t in his nature. Alder smile, a small and unsure smile. But that’s not your home. He returned, petting Hawthorn as he said it. The court had never been her place of comfort, and she seemed in need of comfort.

Her explanation was nothing that Alder felt she needed to worry about. Though he had no deep knowledge of her relationship with his mother, Alder knew his mother and knew how she was in the act of forgiveness. He at least knew what a son might now about his mother and the guiding light of his life. He could not imagine that she would not welcome back an old pack member with open arms, she was of course Anu. Her only fault was that she did not say a goodbye… Alder could keep his smile, for he did not fear as Colibri did.

Hawthorn leaned his head towards his master’s, messing his shortly cropped mane bangs and making the wolf need to straighten them. My mother does nothing but forgive, I feel. He knew that if one was to repent, Anu could not turn them away. He spoke not to push her towards a world she did not which to go to, but as a son that cared for and believed in his mother.

[/html]
[html]

WC:251 // Okay, this is my last post, but I will miss this thread because it was so fun~ :> You will have to poke me for another very soon! Big Grin

"You're right, that is not my home," she murmured, trying to maintain a light tone despite the melancholy feeling it evoked. When was the last time she had even slept in the same place two nights in a row, let alone had a place to call home? She sighed, shaking her head. Perhaps she should simply be grateful that fate had led her back here, despite how difficult it would be to find the pieces of her former life. "I would love to call Crimson Dreams my home again... I just don't know if it could ever be."

She smiled helplessly at Alder, hoping her indecision wouldn't confuse him. She knew she hadn't been entirely honest with him, but she was afraid that his perception of her would change if he knew she was the one to break his mother's heart. She had not done so callously - it had broken her as well - but the facts remained. "I wonder... if she would forgive me..." she added softly, tilting her ears back shyly. It seemed like a terrible thing to ask after she had left without a word of goodbye. Could anyone be so forgiving? Coli had grown cynical and bitter after all the opportunities she had squandered, and it left her with the sinking feeling that had their roles been reversed, she certainly wouldn't be able to absolve everything. "Alder, thank you... I'm glad I got to meet you and Hawthorn, you've given me a lot to think about."

<style type="text/css">
.coli001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#74b09f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.coli001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; text-align:left;}
.coli001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.coli001 {margin:0 auto; width:358px; background-color:#fdfcf6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... oli001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fdfcf6; padding: 170px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli! Smile
[/html]
[html]

They traveled south in a steady manor, their pace something surprising to the male when she thanked him and then paused. It seemed they were closer to home then he thought they had come.

They had said many things in their travels to the southern area of the region. He had spoken of his mother many times and of her pack as it was his own. But, it was not. Crimson Dreams was a place that he had left in the hopes of becoming something greater, and the male thought that he had done that in many ways. He was not the greatest, but he thought that he had improved in his social abilities and confidence.

He wondered if Colibri would be able to do the same. Even if it was not in Crimson Dreams, but somewhere else that she would be able to find her heart. To be content and stable was a dream, and one that many over looked. To often they sought out dreams bigger then reality, and they were constantly disappointed in the reluctance of others to leave the natural world and play pretend. To dream was merely to live a fulfilling life, to live one’s best life. That was Alder’s dream. He wished to know who he was, to be true to himself and to be content with who he was. And to stop expecting to able to fly like a bird when he was simply a fish.

Good luck Colibri. he returned, watching as she slipped from his vision and likely his life. Alder would think about her till he reached his home and the duties of the pack came to him once again. But she would not be forgotten, even in the winds of change that were to come.

[/html]