New friends?
Aylu smile. So she was playful. Her nip to his chin had him nipping at her softly."You better be warm under all that. I don't ever get naked for people, 'specally women," he said nudging her again. He nibbled her ear again and laughed. This was definitely different. He licked her neck softly before settling back down. It would have been great if Terra hadn't tried to get up at his mention of food. "Woman! You going to hurt yourself more if you move like that. Hey I have an idea. If I made a make shift sleigh to carry you on would you let me take care of you in d'Arte? I could hunt and tend to your wounds better. Would you be willing to go with me?,' he asked softly his tail wagging in his excitement.

What would she say? Would she go with him. He really didn't want to leave her alone. He knew how to hunt and knew he could bring down a small doe for the both of them. He wanted her safe and warm before he did anything like hunting. She was out by her pack boarders. There where others out there that would hurt her if someone didn't watch her. She was considered fair game because she was injured and couldn't run. He didn't know what he would do if he let something happen to her.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

His words brought another grin from Terra. That was exactly the reason why he intrigued her so much, for taking off something that he never took off just for her. It was strange. Terra glanced at Aylu, smirking. He forgot that she'd managed to get there all by herself before. Simply standing up couldn't injure her. She did it all the time. Even Ayita had stopped fighting her about the fact that she tended to do stand up when she should have been resting. Terra just wasn't the type to relax and stay still.

Leave her pack? For someone she'd just met? Sure, he'd promised to protect her, but she didn't know him. Terra stared at him nervously. Leave? She wasn't too sure that she should do it. Terra would probably end up worrying everyone again if she disappeared while injured. Besides, she already had others taking care of her. What would they think if she up and disappeared? I don't know... Terra looked back into the territory. Could she do it? It would be nice to be somewhere different.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
Aylu could hear in her tone that she didn't want to leave. He put his head back down cross her fore paws, deflated. He wouldn't make her do something she didn't want to do. "It was just a suggestion really. You don't have to leave if you don't want to. Why don't you call for someone in your pack to help you. I mean I am just a stranger you met today after all," he said softly. He pulled away from her and stood, stretching and yawning. His teal eyes looked down at Terra softly and wondered what she was thinking.

He nudged her softly before whimpering. He wanted her to go with him. But she had people to take care of her. It had been obvious by her old wrappings. "Call someone to come get you. I'll stay till they get here and can help you back home,' he said looking away.
[html]

OOC not feeling great. replies will be slower. sorry.

Word Count → 000

Terra watched him deflate as if she'd managed to take all the spirit out of him with her words. He truly was a strange one to react in such a way. Softly Terra thumped his tail. What could she say? Aylu moved apart from her, and Terra became keenly aware of the warmth that he'd vacated. A small whine escaped her. She didn't want to leave her pack, she didn't want to leave him. Maybe just staying on the borders would be fine. He could stay there with her.

She shook her head softly. Not just a stranger. Describing what she thought of him was difficult. Strange, unusual, curious, kind beyond belief. She'd never met anyone like him before. It made her unsure of how to react. Settling down into the ground she heard the whine in his voice. Perking up she looked back at him. We can stay on the borders. There's no reason to move. Sure, it was a little dangerous, but Terra didn't want him to go.

<style>
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
occ:Its ok. I totally understand

Aylu didn't understand. "Not just a stranger? Then what am I if I am not a stranger?" he asked. He watched her move some and felt bad for taking her warmth from her. He licked her cheek again and sighed before letting lose a howl for someone to help her. He would be damned if he left her on the boarders. "I am sorry Terra. Since i cant better take care of you here maybe one of your pack mates can. I do not want you on the boarders. Its not safe. I am protecting you by having someone come get you. I am sorry," he whispered before licking her cheek one last time and shifting back to his Optime form.

He sat before her as a hulking mass of muscle and strength. He would protect her but he would leave as soon as one of her own packmates came to get her. Deep deep down this was hurting him more then it should but what could he do? She didn't want to go with him and he wasn't one to force or pressure someone into doing something they didn't want to do. He sat there with his head hung low and a soft whine escaped his maw. Why was she making him feel this way?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra cocked her head at his question. He wasn't just a stranger, as Terra had met plenty of strangers before and not been bothered by them like he bothered her. Some had become friends, some simple passing acquaintances, some she'd just stolen from and run like crazy. He didn't fit into any of those categories though. They hadn't known each other long enough to classify him as a friend, but he wasn't just an acquaintance either. What did she think of him? Mine? Terra looked at him as if he could somehow make sense of what she said, even when she didn't understand it herself. He had tied them together the instant he had removed his robes, something he said he'd never done before.

Her cheek was licked, and Terra nuzzled into him before he pulled away, howling for someone to come. Immediately she started pouting. Terra didn't want him to leave, as strange as that was. Chances were pretty good she wouldn't see him again, with how erratic her travels were. If there was some way that she could ensure they would meet again Terra would let him go without a worry. As it was she was just being passed off to her pack mates with Aylu disappearing again. His apology meant nothing to her. A whine escaped his maw, and Terra sunk down. Maybe she should just go with him. Sighing she turned her back to him, pretending that she didn't care.

<style>

OCC: PP of Terra I hope its alright

Hers... oh how he wanted to be hers. She was unruly and fiery and the polar opposite of him. And she wanted him. "If I am yours then why don't you just let me take care of you? Take you with me. I want to take care of you..." he whispered as she started to pout. It was cute to watch her pout over him. She moved away from him and he scooted closer.

"Don't do that to me Terra. I just want whats best for you," he said pulling her face towards his. His thumb stroked her cheek and decided that it would be best to lay back down next to her. He lay on his back, his face lower then hers. He rubbed against her and touched her face again, rubbing and nipping at her softly. He wanted her happy. Was she happy with him? "Tell me what do... what you want. I want you Terra. Your beautiful, fiery and wild. You would keep me on my feet," he said with a smile.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra felt her face be turned as Aylu stroked it. That didn't mean she would acknowledge him. Her eyes steadily gazed through him, even as her ears were fully trained on what he was saying. The male lowered himself to the ground, submitting to her. It was ridiculous really. Here she was, weak and injured, yet he was giving her power over him. It was very peculiar. Everything he did was that way. Terra couldn't help her tail wagging softly as he rubbed against her, completely submissive.

His next words had her jerking away though. Her hackles raised. He wanted her? Terra belonged to no one. At least, not that she was aware of. This bond he'd made, was it really so strong for her to belong to him? She'd always been free, completely on her own. Acknowledging that he might hold a part of her when they had only just met was scary. Of course, there was an easy solution to this problem. Let him go. Only problem was, Terra didn't want to. Sighing she gave in. I'll come with you to your pack. Her words were mumbled, embarrassed that she wanted him to be with her so much that she'd leave her own pack.

<style>

pcc: Sorry rush post I have class.

Aylu smiled. YES! His tail wagged harder. She would come with him. "Are you sure? I mean if there is someone here your worried about..." he said softly as he stood and picked up his knife and carving. He was quick to string up a crude but usable sleigh and ran back to Terra's side. "Are you really sure? Oh I can't wait to take care of you. It will be nice to have someone to be with. I hope I haven't done anything wrong. I'll try to be gentle. I can come back and talk to your people here if you want," he said keeling beside her and licked her cheek.

He was happy. She was going to let him take care of her. Protect her. Maybe they had a connection. Something.
[html]
OOC Because Bria asked me to and its AW / +yo numbah!

Liam was not a happy camper. His patient had gone missing so he decided to check. He on other pack member and do other things. He wasn't going to stop helping others. He had moved from the inside of the pack to working his way to the outter edge. His progress was slow part of the reason for exploring was to also find Robin. He hadn't seen her very often.

As he was looking at a tree and checking for how the snow was melting this way he would be able to find wild herbs. He as looking down at the ground moving snow when he heard the howl calling for someone. He had no power to allow anyone to join but the howl didn't sound like an acceptance howl though.

Liam moved rather fast to move towards the sound he could smell Terra and a stranger. He looked at her and the male Your going where? He asked looking at her. For her to travel so simply stupid. And who are you? He asked. He was not one to hop aboard the trust train with out knowing the person for awhile. He waited for his answer arms crossed.

<style type="text/css">
.skliamb {font-weight:bold; color:#d69b7b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #22140d; }
.skliam p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.skliam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d241f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cfvtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3bcaf; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.skliam p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.skliam p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC couldn't have picked a more flighty character XD

Word Count → 000

Terra looked at him. He was way too happy over this. Maybe she shouldn't leave. Especially with how strange he was. There was no one in the pack that she was worried about. She was attached to the place as a whole, no single individual tying her there. Maybe that was what made him so strange, because he'd become attached to her so easily. It was a real connection, one Terra didn't particularly want to break, at least not until she understood it. Aylu dashed off and returned dragging some harnessed wood with him. She had no idea what he was doing with that.

His words officially scared her, causing her hackles to raise. She wasn't something just to pamper and care for. Terra belonged to herself, that was all. Liam's arrival relieved Terra, though a small part of her remembered that she was a patient and should have been in the house recovering, not wandering around like a miscreant. Terra delicately stood up, pretending that she wasn't injured. Nobody would fall for it, but maybe they'd at least believe she wasn't in any pain and couldn't feel it. Would you believe that he's a medic I sought out to supply you with herbs? Gently she walked over to his side, slow to make sure that the ache wasn't seen.

<style>

Aylu was shocked when a male came out of nowhere. Terra had stood as the male addressed her then him. He stuttered and shrank back. "My name is Aylu. I....I h...had come hhhere originally to meet a neighboring pack and mmmmake friends. I was te....tending Terra here. I wa....was going to take Terra to d'Arte with me to...to better take ca....care of her," he said letting go of the sleigh. He watch Terra move out from under his robes and walked over to the new comers side. She had a limp but he had wrapped her side well.

"I...I see my howl got a pack mate to....to help you. I can le...leave now," he said as his ears flattened and his head drooped. He knew it was too good to be true. She couldn't leave her pack while hurt. It was ridiculous to think that she might have wanted to go with him. He turned from them and started to leave, his work done for the day.
[html]
OOC Because Bria asked me to and its AW / +yo numbah!

Liam had to admit that he was a little harder then he should be. The male was the son of the king and had a duty no matter what to protect his pack members and family. They were one in the same he was taught. Liam looked at her and then him. I would not believe that you were out to help me. He spoke turning to the male.

Liam snorted looking at him. I am the training packs medic and son to the king. I do not thing its good for her to leave. He spoke his tone stern and meaningful. He was not impressed that the male would risk the life of a woman. He had fought in the war and defended his friends and family. I think the travel would be to much. I can't believe that you would risk a women's life with travel. We ar not direct neighbors. Plus she is well taken care of. He said.

<style type="text/css">
.skliamb {font-weight:bold; color:#d69b7b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #22140d; }
.skliam p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.skliam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d241f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cfvtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3bcaf; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.skliam p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.skliam p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra's ears pricked as Aylu slumped in defeat. He was having trouble talking, and seemed very down. Even worse, he was still leaving her. All her effort to keep him there had been for naught. Terra's ears flattened as Liam pointed out how obvious her lie was. Points for trying? She did genuinely like her pack and care for them. She often decorated and brought back small prey that she'd caught. It wasn't that that had driven her out though. Terra simply hadn't been able to stand staying still any longer, driving her to take the long trip out.

The way Liam talked down to Aylu had her bristling slightly. Sure, it was all true, but she still didn't like it. He was just trying to help. A little ignorant in his actions perhaps, but still trying. Besides, I'm not so weak I'd die from a little trip! She puffed herself up, standing tall. I survived a cougar attack! There's no way I'd die so easily! Sure, she couldn't exactly take care of herself right now, but she wasn't a weakling by any means.

<style>

Aylu stopped and turned. He stood his full height and walked over to the male. Gone was his stutter. He was hurt that the man would accuse him of hurting Terra. That just wasn't him. He didn't come right up to him but he got his point across. " Risk her life... I would have died for her if something happened. I was trying to help. I have medicine that you don't have here to take care of her. Yes she is well take care of here. My mistake for even trying. Here. Since your the medic you should know how to use these," he said taking off his herbs and throwing it at the mans feet.

Aylu rarely ever let his anger best him but for the man to say that he would let Terra get hurt. He growled softly to himself and forced himself from the boarders, naked and daggerless. So much for him taking care of her. Some much for making friends. He took off running, shifting into his secui form to run off his anger. That would be the last time he cared for someone.

[exit Aylu]