Look! A Party!
[html]
Ichika no Ho-en: It's a Puppy Shower!

With Kiara Amarok about to give birth in InH, X'yrin has decided to throw a little gathering for the new mother!

Invitations have been sent out to Anathema as well as New Dawn (and someone in Inferni -wink-) to join in the celebration of new life as well as strengthen pack relations, (as of March 5th). The infiltration of Salsola and loss of some of our members have left spirits a little down, so why not brighten them with a little get-together? Anyone from the three packs are allowed to join the party and are encouraged to help with the hunt to feed everyone.

When and Where will the hunt take place?

• To coincide with the timeline of the SL/InH plot, the hunt will be dated for March 10th.
  • The SugarWoods! Where game is plentiful and there is enough space to roam and be silly.
  • If you or your character are inclined to hunt elsewhere, more power to you!

Attending the Hunt
    • March 10th: Still need people to join!
      • Alaki (Alexander)
      • Ayasha
      • Caprica
      • Mido
      • X'yrin
      • Neela
      • Asad (Fatin NPC)
      • Dalgina (Learning how to hunt!)
      • Deuce
      • Titania

Attending the Party
    • March 12th
    • Attending for Ichika:
      • EVERYONE! -It's mandatory for you guys! Support your pack sister!
    • Attending for Anathema:
      • For Anathema Alaki (Alexander)
      • For Anathema Aeron
      • For Anathema Caprica
      • For Anathema Ayasha
      • For Anathema Mido
      • For Anathema
      • For Anathema
    • Attending for New Dawn:
      • For New Dawn Shandom
      • For New Dawn Deuce
      • For New Dawn Titania
      • For New Dawn Soran
      • For New Dawn Shadowfang
      • For New Dawn

Sounds like Fun Right?

Oh it definitely will be! But we need your help to make it possible! Keep in mind that this party is also a POSITIVE opportunity to build ALLIANCES. Characters are advised to be on their best behaviors and be kind to our neighbors. If your character is not willing to comply, it's probably best that they don't come. But of course drama is always welcomed! Just be warned that if you cause a fuss, the leaders will act accordingly.

Now let's Party!

[/html]
Love party!

Dalgina will tag along on the hunt, making a general nuisance of herself/learning how a hunt works Smile
Is there anyone that could send Aylu a note or something. I would like him to send her something.
:/ Unfortunately no. Unless he was in the hunting area or something like that, since Inh and CdA don't really have a relationship at the moment.
ok Thanks
Offers both Ayasha and Fatin for this Smile Throw them wherever.
How about Asad and Ayasha for the hunt? I think it would be nice if Fatin helped out with entertainment/setting up the party. Something like that?
Sure. I'll play my other character's NPC Wink And Fatin can come up with either a dance or a magic-y type thing.
Lady Aeron will attend the party.
Caprica is in for that too!
Nifty! Either one of them up for the hunt?
...OKAY! Big Grin
Big Grin
Oh, Ayasha will probably want to go to the party Smile
Hey! Can Mido go to the Party?! (8D
Why yes indeed! The hunt as well or just the party?
YEAH! Don't see why not. Smile
Shandom will attend the party for New Dawn Smile
Deuce Rhiannon will join both the hunt and the party. :-)
Sorry for the delay guys! Long weekend, but I'm glad you're joining Big Grin