Time Passing Question?
Been wondering about this for a while, and if it's obviously stated somewhere, forgive my...lack of paying attention skills >.>' Um, so. IF 'Souls takes place in REAL TIME. And my character Kace was born in January of 2012. In RP, she will not be a year old until January 2013. Correct? I can't magically fast forward time to where she's of age and can have pups. It means that I have to keep the character active for that many months...I'm not complaining or anything I'm just terribly confused and want to make sure I have the right information xD Thanks for replies and answers! Being a nooblet is so much fun -.-
Yes that's right, there's no way to fast forward time for a particular character ^_^
Correct. :3 Characters age in real time, and every day in the real world is equal to one day in the 'Souls world. There's a bit more information about timing here on the RP Guide for you!

If Kace was born January 15, she'll be able to reproduce July 15, 2013. That's a long way away. :c But, you can always bring in another character once you've hit the requirements to do so, and you can always make babies that way. If you have any other specific questions about puppies or auxiliary characters and our procedures for them, feel free to ask! Big Grin
XD That's awesome and I love it! Thank you so much for your help, I just wanted to make sure I had the idea right! Big Grin
she has the potato...
YES I FOUND IT ON 'ER JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO

It was missing from Wayne. >Big Grin

*useless useless useless spam*