Forget Something?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Robes as part of him? Terra didn't understand the worry about being vain, being extremely cocky herself. Terra was proud of her abilities, even when she knew how they measured against others. She always worked to get better, enjoying the challenge and adventure. Being vain didn't seem like a bad thing. It did hurt the ego when she lost though. Hearing him describe himself as worthless was met with her jaw dropped open. You're not worthless.

It was a good thing he took off the robes then. Terra couldn't imagine thinking of herself as worthless. Why anyone would want that was far beyond her grasp. The concept was as alien to her as it was to a rabbit to eat meat. It could happen, but it was beyond the grasp of the mind and mostly met by confusion, unable to reach it. I was attacked by a cougar. I lost. Well, not exactly. Terra did manage to drive it off so it didn't kill her, though Terra almost died anyways. What's a master?

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
"Those bite marks are not just from the cougar. They look like some are self inflicted," he said nosing it softly. He could tell the bite marks apart. A wolf, possibly Terra herself had bit her leg. He was concerned but would press further. He laughed softly at her comment about him not being worthless. "I was raised to think I am. Its not necessarily a bad thing. Look at who I have be come. You like something about me. I wonder what it is," he said and playfully nipped at her side. She was practically melted into his side, her body fitting right into his own. He wondered what she looked like in optime form.

"A master is....like a teacher. Someone who is has learned all they ways of a art and can teach it to others. Someone you respect above all others and can go to with your problems and seek guidance," he said thinking of his own question. "Why did you bring me here? To this hidden sanctuary?" he asked as he looked around
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

It didn't hurt to have him investigate her leg now, the healing process far enough along that it wasn't as extremely sensitive as it had been. It was true, not all of it was from the cougar. Terra had had the same leg bitten during a raid on Salsola. It had been fun. Completely reckless, and she'd almost died, but fun. The other bite marks were actually from her, trying to scratch at the injury, driving her insane. Caspa had ended up drugging her after that, and Terra didn't want anything to do with such medicines after that crazy experience.

Who would raise a pup to think he had no worth? Terra still didn't get it, but she had to agree that he had turned out quite well. She giggled at his words. There was something she liked about him. His protective air, the way that he held her close, how different he was from everyone else she had met. She nodded her head at his answer. She didn't have a master unless one counted Shadow teaching her how to be more stealthy.

Asked why she had brought him here Terra looked around. In summer the waterfall would be thunderous, hiding what they were doing back there, letting them view the world. So you can see what I see. So you might know what my world's like. It was a riddled answer, but the best one she could come up with. Why did you agree to follow me so easily? Why do you want me as your mate?

<style>
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
So she wanted him to be part of her world. He licked her softly and smiled again. "You are not like the other wolves I have met. You... are wild and reckless and the polar opposite of me. You are smart and funny and strong despite being injured. I want you as my mate because... it feels right. Like we are in sync and it only seems to be getting better the more we are together," he said confidently. Something about her made him want her. To protect her and be with her. To provide for her even if she could do that herself.

"I want to.... protect you and cuddle with you. Hold you close and...." he left the words never let you go hang in the air. He didn't want to scare her away. "Do you like to be cuddled with? I never asked you I just laid down next to you without asking if you were a cuddly person or not. I have know others that don't like to be close to others. It was one of the things they couldn't stop me from doing in my monastery. I enjoy being close to others," he said with a gentle lick to her jaw.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Aylu licked her softly, seeming satisfied by her riddling words. Terra's eyes widened as he spoke about her. Of course she wasn't like other wolves. She had been raised as a coyote, and tended to act like one. Hearing that she was the pure opposite of him Terra chuckled. He didn't even know the whole of it, not yet able to wander and run as freely as she would like. The answer as for why he wanted her as his mate was hardly satisfactory though. Choosing someone as a mate because it felt right didn't make any kind of sense to her.

Terra was curious about what he had left off of that, unable to even imagine what else there was. She giggled at his words. Yes. I like being with others. That's why I picked the hotel to live in, so I'm close to my pack. Terra didn't want them to be all spread out. If she had her way, everyone would sleep together in one room together except for the mated pairs so they'd have privacy. She laughed lightly as he licked her jaw, turning around to lick her. Are you always full of questions?

<style>

"I am not always full of questions. I just want to get to know you better. We can stop if you like," he said looking out into a world that seemed so out of the ordinary. He let his mind wander. Maybe he wasn't good enough for her. A part of him felt she was only with him because she was injured and nothing more. Maybe he should stop coming by. But then he remember the look on her face when she saw him at the boarders, the happiness he saw when he said he might stay. She was confusing him. Maybe he should just be her friend instead. He knew his confession was premature. He honestly didn't know how Terra was when she was healed. When she could run and shift.

He himself knew the feeling of laying cripple and not having anything to do but wait for your body to heal. He whined softly. He was a fool to think that Terra would understand his feelings. Maybe he was looking for love in the wrong place. Terra was different but then again he had yet to meet many females in Souls. He lay his head down. He didn't know what to do.
[html]

OOC hard reply. aylu sad Sad

Word Count → 000

She didn't mind the questions. She was just growing bored. Being close to him was fantastic, feeling his warmth and being safe. Terra was someone who kept moving, and keeping her focus on one place for a period of time was difficult. Things had to keep changing. A soft whine came from Aylu, and Terra was surprised to see him lower down, seeming upset. Immediately she leaned over, licking his face. Her caresses moved along to his ears, trailing down to his neck before pulling away again.

Are you okay? What's wrong? She'd thought things were going well, yet he'd crashed. Well, Terra had just been thinking she needed a change. This just wasn't the kind of change that she liked, unused to it. Anything particularly deep in emotion was a mystery for her, actually. Wired for survival such emotions had been pushed aside. She hadn't even felt sorrow or true fear when forced to leave her birth pack. She knew such things now, though she still didn't know everything that could cause it.

<style>

Aylu nipped at her softly as she licked at him and nipped at him. He wanted to be good enough for her. He had to prove that he was good enough for her. "I am sorry. I had a moment of doubt. I am confused. You don't seem to understand emotions like I do. Do you even know what love is? What happiness or sadness is? I know I just said that I don't always ask questions but I am curious," he asked softly. He wanted to know if she knew feelings, if she understood why he felt the way he did towards her.

She seemed to understand that there was something there, that she did have a connection with him. She was curious and interested but he had a feeling that she didn't understand what she was feeling. "You seem a bit antsy. Can you not shift? I would like to take you places, show you my world. Show you what I see in you," he said nipping her ear softly
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The question he asked held Terra with bafflement. Emotions? Understand? Was there something going on that she didn't know about? It only increased when he asked if she knew what love was. It was a completely new word to her. Happiness and sadness was something she understood though. Yes. Happiness is when you're healthy, and your pack is strong, and your family is safe, and you are able to play games as much as you want. Sadness is when something is wrong, and you're confined. Trapped. What's love?

Her ear was nipped, and the words that she was told was amazing. To be able to see his world, as unusual and strange as it was sure to be, having made such a strange wolf for her to see. No. Leg hurts too much. She was stuck on four legs. Going with him would be difficult, if it required another form. All she could do was hope that she could still see what he wanted to show her. Is that a problem?

<style>

OCC: baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.... lol

What was love she asked? Aylu thought for a moment before answering her. "Love is... when you are with someone and you feel at peace. Safe. Like you can tell that person anything and they accept you as you are. You are completely open to them. Like the day I took off my robe for you. I was letting you see a side of me that others never see. This moment right now," he whispered, licking her cheek softly.

"Happiness isn't just with your pack. Are you not happy now? With me? And don't you get sad when I leave you?" he asked before licking her again. "It can wait till you are better. Its not a problem. I can stay in your world for a while. I still have a lot to prove to you," he said with a smile and a gentle tail wag.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra listened as this strange new word was explained. It was attachment to others, but different from family or pack. It certainly seemed to fit how she was feeling. Safe and relaxed, secure that Aylu would take care of her. To be able to tell him anything she could imagine was a little bit more than she could picture at that moment though. She had it ingrained in her to keep things secret, hidden. He had completely opened himself up to her though. Perhaps she should trust him to accept her and not step back.

Her cheek was licked softly, a small shiver running through her as he whispered. Yes, that was right. She'd shown him something she hadn't showed anyone else. She was happy right now, and didn't like it when he left. So...I love you? It was a strange idea, to be feeling such a thing and not even realize it. His words of being willing to stay in her world, as rough and different as it was from his own, gave her a warm feeling. She didn't know what he wanted to prove, but his willingness to see what she saw made her really happy.

<style>

Aylu laughed softly. He couldn't answer that question. Only she could answer that question. "You tell me. What do you feel in your heart?" he asked softly. He hoped that Terra understood that he would do what ever she wanted. He wanted to see her world better and couldn't wait for her to get better. "I would love to see your world better when you can walk. I bet you are a whole new adventure on two legs. But I would like to help you hunt better. Do you know how to use a bow and arrow? Or daggers," he asked with mild curiosity.

He didn't like that she resorted to stealing when she could be a great huntress if taught correctly. He lay his head across her front paws and looked up at her, his tail wagging softly. "I just noticed something. You have me in lupus form again and I am naked again. You should feel special. I don't get naked for every woman," he said jokingly.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He laughed at her! Terra had just wanted to know about love, and he laughed at her? Terra turned her head, sulking into the ground. She didn't think it was that funny. Asked what she felt in her heart Terra thought about it. She had never considered such a thing before. Terra didn't really think about what she was feeling at all. In fact, emotions in general was something she didn't deal with. They were there, but she didn't think about it, and usually didn't do anything with them. She worked to fix boredom, sadness, and stay happy, but that was the extent of her emotional interaction.

She was about to reach a conclusion when Aylu spoke, completely derailing her train of thought. Her tail turned into a frenzied whip, moving wildly. There was still so much to show him! Hunting, and playing, and running, and teasing, and her traps, and the joys of tricking others. The invitation to learn how to hunt better was completely welcome, as she needed that. Bows and arrows though. Those were things to avoid. They hurt! I can use daggers. She laughed at his comment. I suppose there's nothing I can really reveal to you since I live naked. She looked up, mockingly sorrowful at the lost opportunity.

<style>

Aylu nuzzled her. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I laughed because it was a question I couldn't answer. It is within you to make the choice if you love me or not," he said licking her face and nipping her ear. The space they were in was just big enough for him to shift to optime and after being on his side for so long he was getting a cramp in his leg. He shifted and pulled Terra against him as he leaned against the rock wall.

He was happy she knew how to use daggers. It seemed everyone only knew how to use daggers. "I can help better your skill with them. If you want to learn. It would give me another reason to come back and see someone as beautiful as you," he said scratching her behind her ear left ear. He knew when he was young he loved it when his master would scratch him behind his ear. It would eventually lull him to sleep. He wondered if Terra liked being scratched behind the ears as much as he did.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra let him lick her face softly, returning it with soft licks of her own, ducking as her ear was nipped gently. She had already forgiven him, but if pretending that she hadn't meant extra affection, she could pretend that she hadn't, turning her head so that the licks buried into her ruff as well as her face. The feel of him changing next to her brought Terra to her feet, limping across the short distance so he wouldn't hit her with the change. Once he was done she prepared to settle down again, only to be pulled up close.

It was nice and warm, nuzzling into him peacefully. That was something she hadn't felt before, a feeling that usually set her to wandering, searching for something to do, unable to really slow down. Terra chuckled at his words, enjoying the soft scratch and wishing that she had hands, instead of being trapped like she was. You don't need reasons. Just call, and I'll come. Terra thought it was silly, coming up with excuses like that.

<style>

"Was that a laugh? Now who is laughing at who. I can't wait to see you in optime. I want to cuddle with you more. I will have to come back and visit," he said softly. It was getting late and he still had to travel back to D'arte. He didn't want to leave Terra but she too needed to get inside. he had noticed her limp when she moved away from him to let him shift.

[color]"Terra it is getting late. I am going to have to get back to my pack. Think about what I said about love. Only you can make the choice if you love me or not. I will come back soon I promise. But while you wait I have something in my robes that I wanted to give you. Come. I really want to see how it will look on you,"[/color] he said with a smile. How could he leave her? He would think about her all the time.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Her tail wagged at his words, drooping when he mentioned leaving. So what if he had to get back? She didn't care for that. She wanted him there with her. He had given her a lot to think about though. Love, such a strange thing. Terra would have to figure out what it meant, whether she was truly in love with Aylu. Did he love her? She thought he did. Did that mean she should love him back? Terra didn't know. She didn't know at all.

At least he said that he was going to come back quickly. His words about having something to give her perked her up. She had left the coyote carving he'd given her out at the entrance where they had met up. Terra would have to take that back, make sure that she didn't lose the pretty item. She stood up, moving as smoothly as she could, working her way back out. Terra had to go out through the waterfall, as Aylu wouldn't fit through the passage they'd used in optime form, carefully leading them back to where his robes laid.

<style>