but you're so delicious (to me).
[html]
For Zephyr, set in Arachnea's revenge.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

"Oh, come back, my sweet!" Hybrid shouted after the wolf as it scampered away. It was just as well. He didn't feel like getting into a fight with some wolf who was too close for comfort. He was on the lookout for any wolves from Dahlia de Mai. He could not waste his energy killing some miscellaneous wolf; he had to be sure that he was healthy enough to defend Inferni, should the need arise. Besides, he had given the wolf a good enough scare. He'd taunted him a bit, ripped a bit of his ear off, and snapped at his heels as he ran away, tail tucked between his legs.

He had a few scrapes from where the wolf had struggled, but for the most part, he was alright. The wolf wasn't very old- he had looked like he was just a pup making his way to adulthood. The boy hadn't known how to use his teeth properly, and Hybrid had no problem with using his Secui form to overpower the other.

The encounter had lasted a while, with Hybrid following the wolf for a few minutes, calling out after him, ducking away, hiding, and then pursuing him again. But now the wolf was gone and he was bored. Again.

He signed. This was not very exciting. He had since shifted from Secui to Optime and was now sitting on the branch of a tree, feet dangling below, twirling a dandelion between his claws. Nothing to do but wait and watch for his next victim.

[/html]
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _05bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 0px;">

Arachnea's Revenge was just a hop skip and a jump away from his new home, Esper Hollow, so he was not winded as he entered the territory from the southwest. Zephyr did not know how well he would fare being in a pack again, but figured that those kinds of things took time. He would get used to being around the others eventually. So far he had not had any problems with them, but he had not made any friends there either.

There wasn't anything really special or notable that he could see about this place, just more and more forest, so he let himself slip into a light sort of daze, watching the leaf-littered path before him as he walked. In fact, he really hadn't been getting a lot of sleep lately. If he didn't find anything worth looking at, then he'd take a nap.

[/html]
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Another one! So soon? Apparently.

Hybrid chuckled. So another wolf had wandered in to the woods. It was just as well; it meant he would only be able to have more fun, for this whole 'scouting-out-wolves-from-Dahlia-de-Mai' thing was getting rather boring and he was getting rather antsy.

"Hey there, kitten!" Hybrid shouted after the other. He looked like a wolf, but one could never be too sure these days. Hell, Gabriel looked like a dog, and that cousin of his (or whatever it was) looked more like a wolf than a coyote as well. It didn't really matter what the thing was, so long as he could have some fun. He dropped down from the tree, landing lightly on his feet. "You wanna play?" He asked with a cruel grin, and a malicious glint in his eyes.

[/html]