This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

She hadn't noticed. Isa just wasn't a dark creature. No matter what she did she couldn't hide that light. There was no way for her to take on the dark air that inhabited her sister. Why Thana had it and Isa didn't was a bit of a mystery really, but it was true. It wasn't something that could just be pulled out. He prepared to push past her again, ready to fight and keep moving on. What she did this time was different though. Isa died.

A shell was left behind. It still wasn't dark, but seeing the complete absence of the one that he'd grown to care for was scary. Isa came forward, and this time he wasn't so sure she'd be able to stop from killing him. His movements were more desperate, grabbing her wrists, working on pushing her back using pure strength, just wanting it to stop, for Isa to come back. His eyes were wide with panic, unsure of what was happening, blood coming from a hand that had accidentally gripped the blade instead of her.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

When she rushed forward again Hadley seemed more desperate in his movements. He grabbed onto her wrists, trying to push her back. She saw his wide eyes, showing the panic he felt. She smelled blood and immediately snapped out of it, dropping the blade.

Isa looked at his hand, seeing the cut and the blood flowing from it. She had hurt him. She hurt the one person she cared for the most. Isa had thought it would help but it had an opposite effect. Quickly, she scrambled to get some cloth and water. She took his hand and cleaned the wound, wrapping a piece of cloth around it as a bandage. Unable to meet his eyes, Isa held his hand and stared at it as she spoke. I’m sorry Hadley. I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I..I just wanted to help. Tears started to flow and she slumped down to the floor. I didn’t meant to.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa came back with a snap. The empty void was filled, much to his relief. The large male's fear subsided as the knife was dropped, and he watched as she scrambled around, wondering if she had been hurt while in that other place, when a void stood where she was supposed to be. She seemed pretty upset, shaken by what had happened. The injured hand was taken, quickly washed and bandaged. The hand that wasn't being tended to gently stroke Isa's head.

He smiled softly, shaking his head at her words. It's fine. The cut doesn't even hurt. Are you okay? It had just been shallow, drawing a bit of blood but that was it. He'd experienced much worse. He bent down beside her, arms gently wrapping around her. Everything's just fine. You didn't do anything wrong. You did help me. I was able to practice defending myself, and that's something I need to work on. Maybe not what you wanted, but it was useful. His words were soft, humming the song she'd given him quietly.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley’s fear seemed to vanish once the knife was dropped. While she hurriedly tended to the wound she had given him, he stroked her head with his other hand. He shook his head when she spoke, trying to reassure her that everything was all right. She nodded when asked if she was all right. Isa felt horrible though. She had promised him when they met that she wouldn’t ever harm him, and now she had.

He got down beside her and his arms were wrapped around her as he spoke. Maybe she really wasn’t able to help him practice. She didn’t want to anymore anyways, afraid she would only hurt him again. Isa looked up at him, hearing the song she sang to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him into a hug. She gently kissed his cheek, knowing he would probably think nothing of it since she had done it a few times before. She did it out of affection though, actually showing her feelings. She didn’t know how he would take the kiss so she buried her face into his chest to hide the red coloring.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa looked up at his singing, and he smiled down at her, continuing to hum softly. Large parts of it were completely made up, since he'd really only heard it when he wasn't all there, only pieces managing to work it's way through to him. Her arms lifted, hugging him back. The arms were around his neck, just clinging as if she was trying not to break. There was so much pain inside her, pain he didn't know how to fix. It's okay. I'm fine. You're not a bad person. You're not meant to be. Just stick with taking care of everyone, alright?

She was good at that, wrapping everyone into her arms and taking care of them, even offering to help him train despite the fact that it would hurt her to try and access that horrible darkness. His cheek was kissed softly, and Hadley turned red again, embarrassed by the show of affection, aware that there was something more to it, but pretending not to notice, her head buried in his chest to hide the embarrassment that she felt.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

She could tell a good majority of the song was made up but he only heard it when he had retreated inside of himself. It was understandable for him to only remember bits and pieces. He said he was fine again and told her to just take care of others. She nodded and looked up at him.

She wanted to tell him her feelings but she couldn’t. Isa didn’t want to scare him off if he didn’t feel the same way. She knew she had feelings for him but she didn’t love him, not yet at least. He turned red just as she did when she kissed his cheek. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.[b] Not wanting to mess anything up, she stood and held out a hand to help him up. [b]You probably want to see everyone else; you still need to get settled in again too. I’m leaving Casa tomorrow for a few days but when I get back, maybe you could stop by again? She wanted to talk to Shadow, figure out what to do about the whole Selene situation. She knew he would be able to help her. Isa smiled at Hadley, a genuine smile. She was happy to have him there.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It's fine. His words were muttered, utterly embarrassed and unsure of what to do now. Isa slipped from his grasp, leaving him to feel empty. The warmth that had been there was gone now. A hand was held out, and Hadley grasped it, holding on as he stood up. He never had quite gotten the grasp of others helping him up. He nodded his head, falling silent again in the confusion. It was much easier to do that, just pretend he had no tongue.

He backed toward the door, stumbling slightly as he wasn't quite looking where he was going. The door was open before he remembered his bag, spinning back to grab it. The satchel hit his side gently, another wave of embarrassment washing over him at the realization that it was still on him. Backing up he left the room, hoping that he hadn't ended up acting as a complete and utter fool. That was so embarrassing. He hoped that didn't happen every time she kissed him. Again he blushed, realizing he expected there to be more of that in the future. Hadley practically ran to his room, shutting himself in. Not even the reminders that Selene was gone could get him down, simply crawling under the bed to forget the utter fool he'd managed to be.

<style>
</style>
[/html]