Breaking down
[html]

OOC at New Dawn’s border

Isa needed to see Shadow, he was an old friend that she trusted deeply and had helped her multiple times before. The only problem was, she had no idea which pack he was in. She walked around aimlessly for a while before running into her sister, Thana. She gave Isa a belt that had a bag attached to it that she made from the deer she skinned a while ago. Isa put the red paint she was given in the bag and gave a big smile when Thana gave her two beautiful red-tailed hawks. She asked if they had names but Thana shook her head. Isa would have to think of some names later.

Thana told her that Shadowfang lived in New Dawn. It was pretty far from Casa but it was worth it. Finally making it to the New Dawn border, she lifted her muzzle and let out a howl, calling for Shadow. She needed her friend, he would be able to help her sort things out.

She looked up at her two hawks sitting up in a tree nearby. They seemed to like her, never leaving her sight for too long. She would definitely need to figure out names for them but it could wait till after she saw Shadowfang.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow was within the pack boarders and he was making his rounds. Shadow had promised that he would not leave New Dawn without Insomnia knowing because he did not want to hurt her again so he had been staying close to New Dawn and it's boarders in order to earn her trust and prove he was there for her. He had been made Epsilon by his Alphas and he was making sure to do them and his pack proud. As he walked around in lupus form he picked up a howl on the wind and his ears perked as he let out a whine. The howl sounded like someone he knew and he raised his mouth to the wind and called back in a long welcoming tone. Shadow got excited and his tail started to move as he barked and then took off through the trees jumping in between them quickly and he saw a clearing up ahead and he dove out from it and as he landed he saw Isa and he barked again happily as his tail moved behind him and he lowered his front in a playfully bow as his tongue slightly hung from his maul and he looked to her excited. Isa!!!! I can't believe your here! How did you find me!As big and as bad as Shadow looked it was a funny and cute sight to see such a big wolf acting like a puppy.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC at New Dawn’s border

Isa waited for a little while and then she heard another howl. It seemed welcoming and she knew it was Shadow. The black man dove into the clearing she was standing in, barking happily as his tail wagged furiously. Shadowfang playfully bowed to her and she chuckled at the overly excited wolf. Thana told me which pack you were in. You are just as I remember you, an oversized puppy. She laughed a little at the sight. Well? Are you going to shift and give me a hug or not? Isa smirked and waited for him to shift.

She knew Shadow could help her out and make her feel better at the same time, that’s why she went to him instead of another. The large black man was just like an older brother in her eyes. Always willing to help her, comfort her, or even save her life on occasion. She loved Shadow but as a brother only, never anything more than that.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Shadow came out of the playful bow and nodded to her lightly as he sat up and shifted in moments right before her eyes and then he stood up tall and smiled kindly at Isa. Okay so now i was told I get a hug for changing don't I? Shadow smiled wide as he took Isa into a big hug and spun her around and then slowly he placed her on the floor again and chuckled lightly. What brings you all the way out here, I know your pack is far from here so there has to be a reason
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow nodded and quickly shifted to Optime. She smirked when he spoke before wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her into a hug, spinning her around like a doll. She missed having him around. He really was just like an older brother.

I came because you are basically my brother. I trust your advice and I need some help. I also didn’t want to break down in Casa. I came so close so many times. I just really needed to see you Shadow. She pulled him into another hug, unsure where to even start.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Shadow held her close as she hugged him and he nuzzled her lightly as he placed a gentle lick to her ears trying to ease her and then he spoke lightly , making sure to be kind and calm as he looked into her eyes. You can tell me anything, you know i will help you as much as I can, and do anything in my power to make sure you are happy. Shadow walked with her over to a fallen tree and sat down with her lightly as his tail moved slowly behind him and his ears were alert so that he could catch everything she was about to say.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow nuzzled her and licked her ears as he spoke. She nodded, knowing he would be able to help. She followed him to a fallen tree and sat beside him, thinking where she should start. Well, I guess I’ll start at the beginning. A little while after I joined Casa, I met Hadley. We went looking for supplies for repairs when…when my father’s ghost showed up. She looked over at him. He knew all about their history already. He would know what would have happened if her father had shown up. At first, I tried to get him to leave since he seemed to do something to Hadley, making him retreat within himself. It didn’t take long for me to do the same. I guess while we were both basically unconscious, we had sex. At the time I didn’t know another woman from my pack, Selene, was his lover. She felt disgusted with herself for taking another’s love. What I did with Hadley drove Selene to hurt herself and then leave Casa. I want to make things right with her, apologize and try to explain what happened but she hates me and I don’t want to hurt her more. What do you think I should do? Should I try to find her and talk?

<style>
</style>[/html]
Shadow listened carefully to every word and watched her every action. He had know about Hadley and Selene and thought them to be quite the couple and then that one night long ago he was there with Hadley and Isa only to hear that they had mated with one another. Hadley had dug himself a nice hole to be buried in and now here was Isa trying to make everything better. She was taking it upon herself to right the wrongs even if it meant her and Hadley no longer being together. Shadow took her hand in his and held it lightly as he started to speak, what he would have to say would be the best course of action but the best course would also be the hardest. Isa...the best thing that you could do would be to bring all three of you together. Selene loves Hadley and you love him and he loves Selene and odds are he loves you two. I'm assuming what happened between you and Hadley wasn't intended because I know both you and he wouldn't knowingly break up a mated pair. All three of you need to be together to talk about what has happened because you are all part of it. Of you and Hadley talk about what happened and that it was a mistake then that should help. Feeling and hearts are hard to fix when broken and hard to mend with wounded but the ability to fix the situation lies within all if you. It's not going to be easy but the hard stuff proves that its worth it. Shadow smiled gently and leaned in as he pushed her gently with his nose. He nodded at her knowing she was strong enough to do this task that she had set out to do.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow listened quietly and took her hand in his as he prepared to speak. Isa trusted his judgment above all others and knew he would do what he could to help. Getting the three of them together would be hard. Isa didn’t even know where Selene went. She shook her head when Shadow mentioned Hadley loving her as well as Selene. I highly doubt he loves me. She listened to everything else he had to say as her eyes started to fill with tears. Isa nodded and looked into his mismatched eyes as tears started to flow. This is all I ever seem to do. I always end up hurting others. Her hands went up to cover her face as she cried. She hated hurting others.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Shadow looked her into the eyes as he spoke and then slowly he started to see the tears that came from Isa eyes and her very soul. Shadow shook his head and brought her close in a tight hug as he nuzzled her lightly and breathed into her neck and then lightly he gave her a lick on the nose to try and cheer her up as he spoke gently.

No...Isa...No...It's not your fault. I know you are not the type to actively seek out a means to hurt others. I know that you are a good person that just so happens to have lots of bad stuff happen to. Something bad happened to you and Hadley when you were with him and that is why you both did what you did..If you both would have been in the right mind then nothing bad would have happened and you and Hadley and even Selene would be great friends and there is still hope to save that friendship and to even make it stronger. Please Isa believe me when I say that you are a wonderful, kindhearted person and you deserve all the happiness in the world.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow hugged her tight and licked her nose before speaking as he tried to cheer her up. He tried to reassure her that it wasn’t her fault. Isa still knew it was because of her that it all happened though. If she hadn’t shown up in Casa then Hadley and Selene would probably be mates by now and they would have been happy. Instead she had to come and ruin everything. She was useless and pathetic just like her father had always said.

Why should I even deserve happiness after what I did? It is my fault they aren’t together anymore. And now I have feelings for Hadley too. She didn’t know what to say. She wanted to be with Hadley but she also wanted to fix things between Hadley and Selene.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Isa..When it happened it was not ment...It was not intentional..So there for it's it not your fault. Hadleys past and your own are to blame for the damage it had done to you so long ago. You are a good person, you wanna know why i know that? Because I see it in you..I don't make friends with evil people, I am only friends with those who have good in there hearts. You have so much good...more than most people I have met, hell in fact I would say that you are more pure than me...I have killed people in my past and you, you always want whats best for other. You wouldn't want to help everyone if you weren't good. Shadow hugged her tight again and then he put his fore head to hers and he looked her deep in the eyes. You are pure and your past has wounded you. Don't let your fathers words keep hold of you...listen to mine and let them chase away the doubts within your heart and mind.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa looked up at Shadow as he spoke again. The tears slowly stopped and she hugged him tightly. Alright. I’m sorry. Thank you Shadow. She looked up at him, unsure about another thing. Should I tell him about my feelings or leave things the way they are?

<style>
</style>[/html]
I can't say what is best in the aspect all i can say is let Hadley and Selene figure out what they want to do and then if Hadley chooses you then you can be happy but if he chooses Selene you much be happy for him. If you truly love Hadley then you will want him to be happy, I only hope Hadley will be able to make a choice. You were all placed in a hard situation and it wont be easy to fix but you have your friends, your pack and you have me who is here for you. Shadow smiled at her and held her shoulder lightly as he looked her in the eyes and nodded. You will get through this and you will be happy again.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa listened quietly as Shadow spoke. Let Hadley choose. She already knew he would choose Selene over her. Selene was the one he loved, not her. Isa would suck it up though and just be friends with the two of them if that happened. Either way, she wanted to set things right.

She nodded and hugged Shadow. Thank you. She stood and prepared to leave. It was nice to see you again Shadow. Thanks again for your help. I’m gonna get going so I can try to find Selene.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow hugged her tight as she got up and when she did he walked with her for a little while and then he smiled he he put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around to gave her a friendly hug and he spoke as he held her close.

You have so many that care for you and you always want to help and save everyone. The gods will see your sacrifice and see the pain you have put yourself through in order to make others help and soon they will pay you back with what you have given, soon you will be truly happy, I know this to be true. Take care of yourself Isa and safe travels.

Shadow hugged her tight and lifted her as he spun and then he chuckled lightly as he put her back on the ground and then he nodded to her as she walked and when she looked back he waved and kept that smile of his knowing that whatever may happen she would find happiness soon enough.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]