You and me could write a bad romance.
Come back with their blood? The smirk on his face increased its amusement. Something probably too perverted for Amy's taste but funny in Fang's mind coming into his thoughts. He tilted his head at Amy and rather bluntly asked her if she wanted to have sex. "Would that mean the blood of the person that hurt you or your blood all over me because you don't wanna wait to heal up?" A low chuckle rolling off his tongue as he stole another kiss.

He knew it was forward but he couldn't side step the fact that that's what had gotten Amy into his life and he wanted some more. There was a bit of a moment for her to reply before he added, "I was kidding by the way. You outta heal up before anything like that happens." Then he found himself winking at her and pulling out a very charming smile.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Fang's eyes glittered at her words, smirking. His words were rather blunt, lacking the elegant touch she preferred when wearing the civilized mask. It might just be an act, but an act that Amy held dear, believing herself to be superior to others and better than the blunt creatures that were out there. Somehow it didn't matter with Fang, the coarseness that made her up loved by him. Waiting to finish healing suddenly seemed a lot less attractive. It might have been more blunt than she cared for, but it definitely sounded fun.

An approving growl met him, sharp teeth brushing his lips as they kissed, daring to almost pierce skin, just resting there. Her blood. That was the one she wanted to see begging for mercy, to have receive none. She laughed at his next words, a bit disappointed. Really though, it was for the best. She needed to finish healing. It would be no good if her wounds ended up scarring because she was careless. It did mean she had to move slower however, and that was disappointing. I'm sure we can find ways around it. They had to, or Amy would go crazy.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
OOC – I'm thinking we can end this thread soon and discuss what they do after the thread ends... ;3 Since its not labeled mature and shtuff xD

Her growl came to his ears like a sweet lullaby. The kiss that followed was so hot and desirable as she bit down almost drawing blood. Then she wanted to find away around the wounds so they could fool around. He gave another sly grin, inticed by the idea. "And what ways would those be?" he asked in his low, rough voice.

He slowly, trying not to be too rough, lowered his lips and kissed her a bit more deeply than the previous time as his hands glided about the places she wasn't injured before coming to rest lightly on her hips. As he kissed her he couldn't help but smirk against her lips because, well, he was a happy monster. A happy tortured soul in the mist of all the hell he'd been created from. He'd found something to keep himself that way too. Something he found himself favoring more and more.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: unfortunately, as much as she'd like to Amy has pushed herself too far and would not be able to do anything, and end up in a lot of pain. so she'll probably just return to anathema with the promise to return soon

How to get around. Amy wanted this, wanted this badly. Inwardly she cursed herself for getting so injured. Not a single section of her body didn't have scrapes and cuts of some sort. It was Fang though, so fresh and desirable and deadly. How could she deny him? There had to be some way. His tongue slipped into her mouth, pressing into her. Amy tangled with him, pressing close. They both wanted it. A small part of the world where they could just be themselves, no judging, no need to constantly stay on the guard for fear of attack.

Hands rested on her hips, and she pressed forward, only to have a shudder run through her body. As much as she wanted to, there was nothing for her to draw on. Only pure desire was keeping her there, and it wasn't enough to keep her standing. She needed to rest, to heal, as much as Amy hated that thought. She wanted to see him more, invite him in. The world wasn't fair, standing against her again. She wouldn't be low forever though. She would rise up, and stand at the top. Perhaps he would be there with her.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
OOC – I hope this is okay...
She shuddered as they urgently kissed and pressed together to fight against their boundaires. He didn't want to hurt her and yet most certainly had enough desire to fill her needs. Amy needed to rest though; she seemed terribly hurt and in need of a good healing. Slowly he pulled away but not without great hesitation. "Perhaps you should return to that pack of yours?"

He pulled back a bit to appear fully ready to have her walk away from him though in his mind he screamed for her body and self to never part from him. As he looked down at her he gave a charming smile, darkened in his own way with those black eyes, and said "I hope to return to you when you are well. I might even stay in the area." He jerked his chin about in a gesture to recognize this as "the area" he would hang around until she was better. They could meet at the same place when they met once more.

An idea crossing his mind, dorky or not, came over him and he moved to stand by the tree he'd recently pressed Amy against. He pulled the knife back out from his side bag as he smirked at her. A brief glance down at his chest he moved his hand quickly. Digging into the trunk of the tree he began to carve the same symbol she'd marked him with. "I'll see you here," he stepped back to admire his work while placing the knife away. Then his gaze went to fall on Amy as he moved back closer to her. "When you're better, I'll be waiting." Still smirking he pressed his lips to her's in a final goodbye.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: is perfectly fine

Fang pulled away far too soon for Amy's taste. She wanted him, every part of her screaming to be able to touch him. Silently Amy promised herself to never be like this again. She didn't want what was before her just out of reach. Amy was used to taking what she wanted, and next time she'd do exactly that. Amy glanced back to the borders behind her. True, the pack gave her benefits. It didn't mean she liked everything about it. Right now, Amy was just glad she had an excuse to limp back in it, even if it was partly the reason for her injuries.

The promise of him staying in the area drew a seductive smile from Amy. She stepped away from the tree she'd been pressed against, wishing that they hadn't stopped, wishing she could continue. The mark was enough to set her tail wagging a few strokes. Amy touched it softly. Her symbol, their symbol. I'll come back soon. She wouldn't wait long. Lips pressed to hers, a lingering touch on his face before she turned, hips swaying as she returned to her pack. It wouldn't be long now. Not with this motivating her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]