angels don't fly
Toby
[html]

Sorry for the wait, my household has been chaos ;_;

The trip out to the springs actually didn't take too long. The house she had found and claimed was on the edge of the city, just about a kilometer away. Maybe it was time for a good wash, she had worn Fritz's shirt for a couple of days now. Small feet trudged a little miserably in the cool spring weather, spring storms were not agreeable to the tiny hybrid. The grass beneath her feet was wet, and the longer it was it slapped against her black legs a little uncomfortably. Yet no sound of protest could escape her lips, she had been so close. In one hand was a dagger, longer than that of her hands and wickedly sharp. On this round, it didn't take long to convince herself to be armed. The last outing had resulted in rape--Which even remembering brought the nasty bubbly, horrid taste of bile to her throat. That wouldn't happen again. Not with her knife.

The springs bubbled a cheerful warble, water crystalline and cold. A tentative toe reached to test the cool, finding it mildly agreeable. Quickly, the pure hybrid pulled the shirt from her body, lifting the soft bundle to her nose: it smelled of Fritz, clean and lemony as the soap he used on occasion. Shame she had to wash that away. Crouching now, the dagger fell softly to the pebbles her side.

Hands gripped the side of the shirt as she bashed pebbles against the item of clothing. It was getting very clean. Selene even regretting not bringing Fritz's soap. Wringing the thing out, the young woman stood, throwing the damp shirt over one slim shoulder. It could dry over the deck back home. Finding nothing else to occupy herself with, Sel picked up the knife and threw it into a nearby tree, hitting the knife dead on into the bark. That was something she could be good at. Handling a knife was no biggie. Skipping over the creek, the girl retrieved her knife.

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Tis fine! Big Grin

Toby'd been up and down the land of 'Souls quite a lot lately. If it weren't the northern areas it was the eastern rise and if not the eastern rise it was halifax. In fact, he'd been so restless that one night he'd covered a whole two days walk in one. The anxiety he felt flitting through his stomach and chest as well as the pounding in his brain was enough to make him wish to scream. Now he was back in the Eastern area, waltzing through in his optime form.

During his crazed walking, he'd started to practice being silent. His journeys had led him to think on different things he'd been missing out. A flock of birds leaving symboling another animal being present, a change in the wind noticed so he could move to be down wind again, walking from heel to toe and as gracefully as he could to stay quiet. These were all things he should have been practicing. Now it was time to make up for it.

As Toby silently trekked through he came across a stream. A woman squatted into the water, washing off a shirt that had apparently needed laundry. The faint recognition of her face as she turned just slightly gave him a funny feeling. Ah, the beauty from a few weeks ago. Sweet girl she was, taunted Fang's thoughts. But that didn't stop the memory flow from pouring into Toby's mind across the personality line. A shocking memory after all; the first of the developing change in Fang.

He was frozen, shocked. Should he approach her to apologize? Should he turn and leave before being spotted? A knife was in her hand. She threw it as she finished up and it plunged into the tree trunk just a few feet from him. Carefully he ducked into the shadows but by the breeze flowing through his fur she'd smell him the instance she retrieved her weapon. What to do? What to do?

She crossed the water, a pure little angel she was, her name slowly being obvious through the thick of conflicted memories in his mind: Selene. He had to apologize... he had to... Then she was there, retrieving the knife from the tree so close in proxemity to his hiding spot. Slowly he edged out, purposely allowing tree branches, leaves, and sticks to crunch under his feet. "Selene... I'm not going to hurt you... but we need to talk..." His gaurd up, ready to fight off an attack until she calmed down enough for him to explain the actions his body had committed.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
WC:306

The shirt had been completely  cleaned, a small smile of satisfaction crossed her small muzzle, wringing the thing out once more. It had been so silly, to ask Fritz to have his shirt. It was a nice thing actually, a dark grey, falling to her knees. Immediately her head shot up as the snapping of twigs alerted her of another being. Had Fritz come to join her? No. Not at all. What she saw surprised her so much, even a bit fearful of the sight before her. Dark fur, hair dyed red...Eyes as black as coal. Softly, the small woman trembled, listening to his words. Talk? Not gonna hurt her? With both ears pressed to her skull, Selene moved a step forward, still gripping the knife. Talk about what? Selene inquired curiously, throat thick as she tried so hard not to remember their last meeting. Eyes lowered, she had let him do disgusting things to her, even how much she didn't want to. There was something strange however, Fang was...Different. Maybe a little more gentle? She gripped the shirt closer to her body, holding the damp bundle as close as possible.

Crimson eyes returned to him, not getting out her crouched position, lowering herself more submissively to the soil. If you promise not to hurt me...I'll listen... Without provocation, it wasn't necessary to stab him. With a shaking hand, Selene dropped the dagger a few feet behind her, trusting herself to fight with her own ways if needed. Still, this terrified the petite hybrid greatly. He had hurt her before, and he could again. Hugging the shirt that had belonged to her lover closer, Selene softly whispered You seem...Different. From before... With her head tilted to one side, Selene took a moment to watch him again. No, she was right. He was very strange, this one. 
[html]

OOC here!

What a lousy woman she is! laughed Fang's thoughts. No, no, no, no. Toby was sure she was kind. By the look of her it's what she seemed to be. So why was she seemingly so attractive? Why did he wish to committ the actions Fang had so harshly done before? He couldn't stand it anymore! He was Toby! Not Fang! And someone, Selene, seemed to take notice as she sunk to the ground in submission speaking of the topics they'd discuss and of the promise he must make and of the thing that was different. You. Are. Different!

"I-I'm Toby. I mean... Well, you see..." There was the stammering. He'd gotten so lost in his thoughts his mouth had forgotten to work properly. He sighed and cleared his throat. "I wanted to apologize... for what happened." The guilt started to come in. The kind he only got for the things he couldn't control. The main reason he always apologized to people when he met them. He would always say he was sorry. Even if they didn't understand why he said it yet. "You don't understand, Selene. I had no control over my body because well... Fang's the other personality and he's evil and... and..." And what? And what! "I'm not him!" he said finally. His tone hinting that he was arguing his statement.

His black eyes, filled with the sea of turmoil, tilted down to the ground as he waited for her reply. And now it was his turn. He dropped to his knees before her, lowering himself much more than her. His ears went back weakly. His tail curled between his legs. Submission. An apology. Surely she would understand. She had to. Because her understanding he wasn't Fang might help him regain all he'd lost lately.

<style>
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
*savannah fails*

On the outside and in, the slender woman trembled. Eyes closed stubbornly, refusing to see the man that had so violated her before. Yet there was something off, uncanny in a way. No promise of not hurting her spilled from his black lips, another pang of fear came in a rippling onslaught. However, his testifying and convincing her that he wasn't himself was a but cynical to the small hybrid. Something nagged at her to believe, to think about it. So her mind opened, considering that. It wouldn't be fair to push him away, when it was possible that Toby spoke the truth. In her submissive kneel, Selene felt a tear drip from her eye, bringing a small hand to brush it away. 

It didn't last long however, bewilderment followed as she watched Toby slip to the ground, eyes filled with feeling. It couldn't be helped, it was ever so easy to trust. "I forgive you..." A charcoal palm brushed hair from his eyes, the thought about them being so close pushed away. This was not Fang. Fang probably would have kept her on her knees, been the dominator. But this...Toby. This was not Fang in the least. Tentatively, not caring about how silly she looked, a pink tongue gently rasped over his face, "You're not him...I can see that..." Strange, her own ways were almost as bewildering. She had cut herself, with him his personality branched in two. Eyes filled up with tears again, not in fear of the German Shepard man though. 
[html]

;3 Awe that's kind of sweet of her. Tongue

It was something much needed; those three little words. Three words that brought him out of his pain. Those three words that reminded him he wasn't the one that'd raped the girl. The words that made him believe in himself again. Fang's thoughts went silent in his brain. For once he could think without Fang's input and snide remarks. It was the first time days this had been accomplished.

Her tongue rasped over his cheek. It was a gift. A way for her to show she meant it. He felt himself breath out slowly trying to keep his cool. His face tilted up to her and his tail lightly moved in a single wag that was put to a stop almost as soon as it'd begun. Then she said some more words of encouragement. You're not him...I can see that..." His heart pounded lightly in his chest and he watched as she began to softly cry once more. Before he knew it he found himself move and gently hold her in an attempt to comfort her as he softly cooed into her ear, "It's okay... I'm sorry... It's okay..."

Then he held her until she was content and found himself stroking her hair and tears swelling in his own eyes. Why was this so important to him right now? Why had this been exactly what he needed? Because you're not him... You're you! And for a moment he wasn't scared, confused, conflicted, or troubled. He was Toby. And that was what he'd needed this whole time more than anything.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
THEY SHOULD BE FRANDSSS Big Grin

Being overly trusting must've been her flaw, yet how could she not trust Toby? This aspect comforted her, reassuring the young hybrid that she was okay. Tucked into his strong arms, instinctually Selene was calmed. There was nothing more that she could think of that would soothe her as so. She remembered Fritz's vow to kill him, and a pang of fear crept into her heart. That wasn't valid, that wasn't even remotely just. The young hybrid would have to tell the great dane, that everything was settled, and fixed. Black gloved arms wrapped lightly around him, large ears flattening softly as he began to tear up, a small hand delicately resting on his shoulder. He didn't need to cry, and nor did the girl need to see him in a way so upset. 

Toby was forgiven, it hadn't been his fault entirely. Sure it had been his body, yet in his mind he was different. A monster. But that wasn't even comparable to the gentle, soothing side of him. It's fine... Her own soft voice cooed, closing her crimson eyes. The day was so tiring...How much more could she handle? A yawn slipped past a black splashed muzzle, glad that he had apologized about everything. If there had been comparing to the things that had upset her, what Fang had done had not been that bad. Not worthy of holding a grudge. But Hadley and Ismeme...Sel was rather sure both of them would never hold a forgiven place in her heart. Softly, her head was pushed into his chest, intent on comforting the conflicted man. It'll all be alright... Sel whispered, You'll see.
He'd not broken down like this since he was young and helpless as a freshly kidnapped pup. The female was wrapped up in his arms and they were both softly crying but she was soothing him with gentle coo's that reassured him he was still here. Slowly, he straightened up off her and forced himself to stop the tears that still wished to come. He couldn't cry. He was too tough... He was too corrupted to break down now.

Giving a shuddering sigh he stiffled his sobs and gave a bit of a chuckle. Oh the joy of having tears with the girl Fang had raped. He gave her an apologetic smile, in a kind of charming way, and whiped the tears from under their eyes gently. "I'd like to be friends with you, Selene. I'd like to see you one day soon too... Maybe on a happier occasion." Fang's thoughts quietly whispered in his brain, We'll see who shows up to see her at that date! A sudden wall shot up, something of being protective over the girl before him, making him refuse to bring harm to her. Whether it was his mind controlling his body or not nothing would happen to her.

"I, uh... Should go. You probably have somewhere to be anyways." He looked around realizing some bit of time had passed while their convesation had occured. Toby, aware she'd been trying to leave a bit earlier, assumed she wanted to leave. As he dropped his hands from her completely and stood up there was nothing he could do but let her walk off. Besides... he didn't want to grow too attached to someone being around today. Fang was getting antsy for control over his brain.