Don't you miss those you gave life to

A break from Cercatori. A break from his family. A break from everything and everyone. His peace and solitude were complete as the young boy meandered through the tall trees of what he had found out to be called the Ethereal Eclipse. Light was a thing of rarity within its leafy domain, the tops of the towering giants growing so densely together that hardly any light pierced their green shield. But Honrin didn't need the light of the sun to navigate on his way, he had the silvery bright souls of those to lead him on his path. Said lights glowed brighter as he thought of them and quivered excitedly, the shadows retreated a little, angry at his treatment of them. Despite their hatred of him and all living things they wanted him to notice them and feel important.

He ignored them because he knew that if he allowed them to take hold and become more than just annoyances that they would take hold of him and consume all that was good within his souls. Shuffling movement up ahead had him pressing to the ground and trying to remember his mother's lessons on hunting. He could make her so proud if he could bring her something back from his walk. He crept forwards, using the dense underbrush to hide his mud splattered form. The wind was still, blowing neither towards or away from him so he could garner no scent from the air which was an inconvenience although it also meant that whatever he was stalking couldn't smell him either. Just as he was about to pounce forwards the wind did change and brought along with it his disappointment, it was not prey but a woman.

He moved forwards within the brush but didn't notice the sudden drop in land where a tree had overturned and subsequently the misstep caused him to fall, creating a bit of noise, surely whoever it was would hear and investigate. He held still though, just in case she hadn't.
[html]

very crappy, very short psot o.o

Word Count → 000

Io's secui form moved slowly, with not without purpose. Wojciech had followed this time, as he usually did of course. Be refrained from saying anything too. Again, as he usually did. The dark strands of his shaggy fringe hung down over his eyes, moved only by the wind. Seemingly, to anyone else this would prove irritating in the least. But the guide seemed unmoved by it and continued behind Io, as wordlessly as the coyote hybrid herself. It had been odd seeing her boys again, especially after so long. They'd grown into fine boys, even Dymtr who was sickly to start with. She hadn't know quite how to react when around them again, unsure as to how they'd react and how she'd react against them. There had been chills up her spine as she realised how long it had been since she'd had to take care of anyone before.

A scent hung around the clearing. And while she didn't realise the pack scent she realised who it belonged to. Casting her mind back to her Ichika days she remember the girl. Dalgina, who helped her with the rock garden. And how she had a brother, turning to the pup, who was rather large now. She smiled, 'You used to be in Ichika, right?' she questioned.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
I'm not sure if you said Io's SG is visible so I left it as though he wasn't

He cursed silently within his mind as her sharp voice whipped across the distance. His ears twitched and he got the sense of something else otherworldly, a soft beating in his ears, a slow mournful tune that he couldn't place and an old language that was complicated and convoluted. He blinked several times still motionless as the beat got louder and then stopped completely. He let out the breath he had been holding and slowly climbed t his feet, mud streaking his white fur. Strangely, strangely, strangely his emotions didn't die, didn't drain and the soul coldness did not settle over him when faced with this woman.

There was a weird energy around her and it made his fur prickle, it wasn't centered upon her but the focus was somewhere near and was attached to her. His breath shuddered out of him as he realised he was standing before something very old and very powerful, something sacred. He muttered to himself, the greeting of his people to whatever entity was out there, then his hawk gold eyes turned to her, focused on the question she had asked him,

"Yes. I was born in Ichika. We left because things because.. intolerable." He was still slightly bitter over the loss of his priesthood, that he had striven for his entire short life only to have the dream ripped away.
[html]
totally visible and audible, you can jsut say it took him a while to notice him? also short.

No. It wasn't fair. Not even close. Dymtr and Jandro would be, what? A handful of days younger than Honrin. Her collie ears pricked up stiffly and her tail became almost solid as it flickered with an odd pattern at the tip. A tear filled each eye, but it was nothing noticeable. Perhaps if they boy was observant enough he'd notice the light mist of sombreness that coated the air around Io. Wojciech stood back beside her keeping silent as he waited for when he was needed. The collie sat down gently, her red and white fur ruffled sightly as a gust blew over her. 'So tell me, where are you and your family now?' Of course, it didn't bother Io nor was she particularly interested in their whereabouts. But the closeness of his age comforted Io so and she only wished to feel the feeling she got when around puppies.

'Yes... I remember that. It was unfair that people were punished for protecting their home' Io commented, shaking her head. 'What if something worse had happen if no one had been there... Jesus Christ, there were children in the pack' she added, cursing gently under her breath. Though it was not as if Honrin would be able to understand the foreign whispers. Something she had to be careful of with her own pups.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly17 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3663af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7b8d92; }
.freebjuly17 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly17 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#e0eef2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b8d92; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#435068; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
Even as the snowy boy watched she seemed too sink lower into herself. He was nonplussed at her sudden change, adults were so strange sometimes, even stranger than he himself was. His hawk eyes moved to the spiritual being besides her and again he was filled with awe, it was almost too much for him to believe and the very fact that he could feel the awe was almost disturbing.

Attention returned to the russet and snow dog and her questions,

"Cercatori. My parents built a carriage for the horses and my sisters and I were carried there on them." His surprise was almost tangible as Io defended the actions of his mother and the other male, he had been under the impression that most of the adults had agreed with the Exultare, from what he had seen anyway but he felt the need to add,

"My mother is a guardian for a reason, because she has the strength to do it. Sometimes violence is the only path possible to walk." In his own opinion his Mahn was an incredibly brave and selfless woman, she had put her own life in danger to save a stranger and her child. "X'yrin is misguided and ignorant, my mother paid the price for a bad leader's decision and we lost our home because of it." He would always blame her for the events that had unfolded, justice for his mother had never been received.
[html]
very short but i have to run :o

Io nodded as Honrin told her where he now settled himself with his parents. 'I made my rest in AniWaya. Dymtr-' she broke herself off, shaking her head and looking away into the distance. 'Dymtr went back to Anathema. But he, he's not there any more...' She felt a small hum of resentment towards the Spanish male, a burning need to lash out at him. But it was only brief before she realised her own lack skills that had him sent away. And then the resentment turned back on herself, she pouted and shook her head, her attitude only switching with a bold nudge from Wojciech.

'X'yrin didn't deserve to lead a pack. Kurwa...' The foreign curse word dripped from her lips angrily, 'She did not have the correct mindset for it and tried to change a pack that was already set in stone. I one sense I am glad Ichika collapsed, but in another I wished it had remained the same'.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly17 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3663af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7b8d92; }
.freebjuly17 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly17 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#e0eef2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b8d92; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#435068; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
Very short too :3

Had he been older and more drawn to women he might have felt attraction to her on a base level, might have felt the need to comfort her about her misgivings but he was just a child, only a boy with no knowledge of such things. He didn't really know what to say to her, he had seen the smaller black boy only once from afar and he hadn't spoken to him. He could hardly imagined being taken away from his Mahn and his sisters, the very thought made him feel ill and angry.

"Mother says it was better when the other two ruled, Nayru and Razekiel. She says they were good leaders though they were different to how she was used to following." Honrin who was good with faces and names could only jut barely remember a black and white woman and a red smeared male with beads and a white smoking thing. Hr frowned to himself, lost in the faint memories as Io further insulted X'yrin and her leadership abilities.