Party On, Tamhas
(OOC: Word Count - 373)

Tamhas walked among the old, abandoned houses, he was still adjusting being in a new pack. He liked it though, knowing that he had something to be a part of again, he just hoped it lasted. He looked around at the rotting wood, at some of the collapsed buildings, he bent down and picked up a chunk of rooted wood, watching it fall apart as he scratched at it, he threw the rest of the wood to the ground, smiling. He looked up, out towards one of the remaining docks, debating to walk onto it or not, he glared towards it, before shrugging, "What's the harm?"

He carefully placed stepped onto the wooden dock, slowly putting his weight down on his foot, testing the strength of the dock. "Seems to be good enough." He slowly walked to the end of the dock, looking out into the water, small ripples spreading across the surface. He crossed his arms, staring at the reflection of the water. "Maybe this place won't be so bad," he sat down on the edge of the dock, letting his feet dangle in the water,"I just hope I don't mess anything up."

He splashed his feet in the cool water, laughing gently as the ripples spread. He sighed and laid back, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds. He rested his hands on his chest, What's gonna happen now? You've been doing nothing but really walking aimlessly, what are gonna do surrounded by others, it's not like you can just be a part of a pack and stand to be by yourself, that's pointless. he rolled his eyes at his thoughts, You're gonna need to meet people soon, don't wanna be that one odd person who sits off by themselves all the time. He chuckled, "Kinda like how I'm doing now."

He continued staring up at the sky, his feet dangling off the dock. "This is nice though, not having to worry about watching out to make sure it's safe to relax." He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of everything; the water, the rotted wood, the air in general, he exhaled sharply and smiled. He felt completely relaxed, calm, collected, and he enjoyed it.
[html]

OOC Hope you don't mind if I throw Isa's butt in here Smile

Isa had been feeling a little down, being cooped up in her room. She was still in heat so Hadley was doing the best he could to make sure no other males could get close to her. She wanted to get out and stretch her legs though, so while Hadley was out doing who knew what, Isa decided to head down to the bay. A cool dip sounded nice at the time. Her two hawks flew ahead of her, enjoying the time out of the crapped room.

She never even noticed the Casa male sitting on the edge of the dock. Isa walked along part of the dock before taking off into a run and diving into the cool water. It was a little cold still but it felt refreshing, and it happened to cover up the scent she gave off, at least until she would get out of the water. That probably wouldn’t be for a while though; she enjoyed being in the water. Isa finally noticed the dark brown male sitting on the dock. Oh, sorry I didn’t see you there. She gave him a smile and realized she had never officially met him before, only seeing him around Casa every once in a while. Then again, she couldn’t really be near any other men while she was in heat, Hadley was more than a little protective of her. I’m sorry we haven’t met before, I’m Isa. It’s nice to meet you.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
(OOC: The more butts thrown in the merrier, wait..hwut?)
(OOC: Word Count - 322)

Tamhas had almost fallen asleep, he had gotten too comfortable laying on the dock, his mind drifted off to the thoughts of the times he had come across clearings, and he had just laid in them during a soft rain, or the times he come across a lake and fallen asleep on the shore. He had also remembered the times he had went swimming with his old packmates, one of the occasional good times he had with his old pack.

His ears flicked and eyes opened quickly as he heard someone running, then a splash. He quickly propped himself up onto his arm, looking around for whatever or whoever had arrived. He looked towards the water, seeing a female he hadn't met before, which wasn't surprising since he had kept to himself for the whole time he had been among the pack. He gave a small smile as she spoke,

"It's alright, I ended up almost falling asleep, I didn't think anyone else was around. Nice to meet you as well, the names Tamhas Blackwood, just go by Tamhas though." He moved himself into a sitting position, his legs still dangling over the edge. He scratched at the scar on his chest, he felt awkward, he didn't wanna come across as someone who rambles on, so he wanted to make sure he chose his words carefully, Gotta make a good first impression.

He chuckled softly to himself, realizing that he was probably putting a little bit too much thought into this. It was just the fact that he wanted to make sure he didn't mess anything up. Being given a second chance was a are opportunity, being able to be happy again was something rare as well, it was something that he wasn't gonna pass up.

He relaxed slightly and smiled, "So, is this a popular spot to hang out with the pack? I can see why if so, it's nice here."
[html]

OOC here!

The dark brown male sat up and looked around for her until he noticed her in the water. Isa liked the small smile he gave her when she spoke. He seemed friendly enough and, thankfully, Isa was in better control of the hormones that had her acting up while she was in heat. She wasn’t interested in having anything more than a friendly conversation with him. She may flirt a little which was at least somewhat expected with the state she was in but she loved Hadley and wasn’t going to let herself get carried away again.

Isa frowned when she heard the man had almost fallen asleep. Well I’m sorry I woke you Tamhas. I didn’t mean to bother you, I just wasn’t expected anyone else to be here either. Tamhas appeared to feel a little uncomfortable with the situation, keeping silent for a short while. He seemed to relax a little as he spoke up again. I actually wouldn’t know, I haven’t been out of my room much for the past few weeks. It certainly is nice here though. Isa pulled herself up so her arms held her up on the dock while the water still lapped around her hips. Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough and she knew Tamhas could pick up the scent lingering on her pelt. Why don’t you join me for a swim? She gave him a little flirtatious smile before slipping back into the water.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]