[M] A book's the way to go
[html]
Word Count :: 400 OOC:

Being one born by the ocean itself, in an ocean side cave, no less, he was astonished to learn that she had never seen the ocean before. He grinned brightly, but he kept his distance, a respectful one, a friendly one. He shook his head for her comment.

“I could never laugh at someone who has seen the ocean, but feel sad that they never got to see it’s beauty. I think it’s about time you have!

As they moved along the territory the question of his arrival came up. Jiva smiled a little. His story was not as tragic as what she had to endure. No he had it far easier than she. He had no trauma in his life other than his sister being held hostage in the AniWaya tribe. He took a minute to collect his thoughts before speaking.

“Well it’s nothing fancy really. I was born in Cour des Miracles and I lived there for a while until they had trouble with our neighboring pack. After my dad got hurt and a few others as well and some got killed I thought it best to move on. I did leave, but I learned that it’s the same everywhere else. When I came back I didn’t feel the loyalty my father had felt for the pack and I decided it was best for me to be somewhere else. That’s when I met Zalen. He had been attacked by a cougar and I helped him get rid of it. He offered me a spot here. Once I heard that my cousin Titania lived here, I couldn’t say no.

He had always had a fondness of his cousin, family wise. He could open up to her, though he didn’t think he could tell her what he was feeling now, nor the conflict he would soon feel when he remembered his time with the coyote Emma, who had been washed from his mind by the scent that Palaydrian was giving off. He knew it was a boring story but it was his and he didn’t mind telling her about it. He felt lucky that he didn’t have any problems in his life, that things seemed to go well enough for him, but he would not be caught off guard if something did go awry... at least that was what he thought.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 482 Aww poor Drin gonna get her heart broked...drama is going to start with the Emma thread. I’m totes joining it once you reply lol. Also pardon my post not sure if my fever is affecting anything.

This is where I come to wash my sins away.” The demon’s voice echoed in Palaydrian’s head. “What sins meemaw?” The golden pup asked, already ankle deep in the lake. “The sins of my maker...” the young child nodded, unsure of what the dark wolf had meant, but the chill that ran down her spine was enough to make her questioning come to an end. “Where there is water, there is rebirth. Do you trust me?” “Oh yes meemaw!” “Then close your eyes.” A piercing hot flame burned on the pup’s chest seconds after her eyes had fluttered shut. She forced her eyes closed and cried out in anguish before she felt her body being lifted and plunged into the cool lake waters. Her scream turned to a muted awe beneath the turquoise pool as the new burn diminished to a dull throbbing ache. Lifted above the waters she took in her “first” breath hungrily, “Palaydrian.” The beach erupted in cheers from her family.

I can hardly wait to see it!” She grinned and shook the memory from her mind. The Siamese coated femme followed Javin and listened to his story with interest. He mentioned something that sounded like a pack war which made her stomach turn in knots. She couldn’t imagine her birth pack going to war with any of the neighboring packs, but if her parents ever found out about the truth of Drin’s departure, she was sure Kila and her pack brothers would pay a price. Still the tawny gold femme would never wish war upon anyone, no matter how deep her hatred for Kila went. “I’m sorry if you lost ones you were fond of during the conflict...I can’t imagine being in a pack torn apart by war,” she glanced in his direction with softened eyes. “However, I’m glad your travels brought you here...” she smiled sweetly at him before looking away. This couldn’t just be the heat.

I have only met Noah and Zalen....and now you, but if your cousin is anything like you,” she paused to look at him again, “I’m sure I’ll like her.” She could hear the ocean now, its majestic sound crashing into her ears and waking up her senses. Drin decided to close the gap between herself and Jiva again if only for a few seconds. She approached him with a purpose and a mysterious smirk on her maw. Almost as if she were to embrace his neck with hers she leaned in and her wet nose found his ear. “You’re it,” she whispered before touching him with a paw and rocketing off towards the sound of waves.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 288 OOC:

He didn’t want her feeling sorry for his losses nor the battles that went on. He had never been a part of it though he had seen the outcome well enough, it’s what made him leave after all. He didn’t want to see anyone hurt anymore and it had been the best time to leave. It broke his parents hearts but he had officially turned into an adult and could hunt on his own so they had no choice but to let him go.

“Well it wasn’t torn by war really. It was another pack that had caused the war. The miracles pack just seemed to get in the middle of it.”

He said. He had lost his uncle in the mix which was sad because he knew he couldn’t get to know the man he had barely known. It was sad to lose those that meant dear, and he had learned that at a young age. She spoke of Noah and Zalen, and nodded. He wouldn’t say much about his cousin. She would find out soon enough.

“I think you’ll like her.”

He said, nodding a little, thinking he could see both as friends. She moved closer and Jiva could tell immidiately, though it was only for a short while as she tapped him. Jiva looked slightly bewildered as she started running and then remembered the game just in time. He chased after her knowing that they were closing in on the beach now. He was confident he would catch her if she hadn’t seen the ocean before so he stayed close behind her ready to pounce her at any second. It was only a matter of time.

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 295 Sorry for the delay! Finally saw the doc and it’s lower respiratory infection...first day up on my feet again with the help of a fistful of drugs. Tongue

We’ll see if you’re as fast as you think you are!” The young female teased putting more distance between herself and Jiva. She was in her element, head cocked back to the sunny sky and a laugh escaping her lungs before she focused on sprinting. Something about this place was making her forget about past few weeks of hell. She had a pretty good idea of what, or rather who that was, but she the young wolf was well aware she shouldn’t rush things. Today was different though, it was the beginning of something new, of a brand new life that she had obtained all by herself. She would no longer lay claim to the doors and opportunities one whisper of her great grandmother’s name would open. This was Palaydrian’s chance to carve her own destiny and path. Why not start off a new lease on life with a bit of romance?

The air shifted from the thick loamy woods to something fresh and crisp. Sea air. Drin’s eyes shimmered from the sudden chill and yet she pounded forward, dead set on not allowing her new comrade to tag her back. The golden femme was about to look back and throw a few mock insults when the wind knocked the air straight out of her maw. Her seal tipped crown snapped towards the oncoming buffet and she let out a low gasp. Drin’s large timber wolf paws slowed down to a slow stroll as she walked along with her mouth hanging open in awe. “I...I’ve never seen...” her words drifted off, consumed by the gulls and the magnificence that was ocean. Her eyes truly sparkled now as her open maw was replaced with a tearful smile.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 375 OOC: Just make sure your recovery is well under way Smile I totally understand about being sick. I don't reply much when i'm sick either ^^

Well Jiva knew he could keep up well enough, though he did not try harder to catch up to her that he could tag her, because he knew.... deep down she would be taken by the sight of the endless ocean. Even he was, which was the first thing he had seen as a puppy for he had a shoreline home where he was born. He nudged at her shoulder but didn’t run off, giving her a wide grin.

“Beautiful isn’t it? My dad had told me he sailed on that water to get here. Him and his sister. I have always wondered what it was like to sail.”

He said looking out into the vast, endless water. He knew that there was an end though, and he had been taught by his parents about the earth and many of its wonders. Though he liked the ocean, and for all his dreaming, he wouldn’t leave this place. Not far. He knew that his life would end here or close by. It had been his home since a pup, though it was many miles from him now. He looked at Palaydrain and nudged at her shoulder again wanting to know how she felt about the whole thing. It was a bit to take in he knew.

“I hoped you would like it. The sight is pretty amazing huh?”

The young man asked looking at her more than the sight before him. He had seen the ocean many times before and its luster was lost to him since puphood, though he still enjoyed the sight now and again, he found the hard way it was dangerous and almost always freezing cold. He knew that the inviting waters now were colder than that of the river that flowed through the lands. So his attention was on the woman he just met. He wanted to know how much he was being affected by the womans call to mate. He knew he liked her. How could he not? She was playful, and nice. Two great qualities in a wold. He smiled absently as he looked at her reaction and was content in just sitting there for however long it took her.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 366

Like this Palaydrian,” Syliat cooed as she bent over her great granddaughter and gently placed her hands over the pup’s to help guide the small raft she had helped build into the water. The child squealed with glee when the craft born from twigs and threaded grass floated away on the lazy ebb and flow of the lake waves. “That’s sailing meemaw!?” “Yes child.” “Can we do that too?” The pup was now trying to wade in after the small floating vessel. “If we built a boat? Maybe someday. Drin, that’s far enough!” The matriarch scooped the golden pup out of the water, all the while tickling her sides and making her convulse with laughter.

Jiva’s nudge shook Drin out of her daydream. She returned his grin with a wolfish head butt pulling back to nod in response. “Me too,” she mused looking back out over the ocean. Drin felt his nudge at her shoulder again and gave a soft laugh. “It’s breathtaking Jiva...thank you.” The sea green in her eyes turned their attention back to the red wolf before she dipped her head and burried her muzzle in his neck fur. She breathed him in deeply and felt her core relax. The wolfess felt a serenity here that she hadn’t felt for days. “Do you miss them?” She asked as she slowly pulled away afraid she was coming on too hard, or simply afraid of her own feelings. “Your family? A clarification to her question.

Palaydrian sorely missed hers. It was etched in the young wolf’s eyes but she kept the sadness at bay, afraid of allowing her nightmares to spill into reality. She knew she cried out at night and suddenly the thought of sharing a communal den frightened her. Would they think she was weak? Would they judge her? Drin only hoped they were as welcoming and warm as Jiva had been to her so far. She couldn’t bare losing another home, let alone going for days on end without a friendly face.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 233 OOC: Shaw stinketh at the end lol.

The scene before him suddenly became all too familiar, except he was on two legs, not four and it was another woman, another... but he couldn’t think straight nor could he understand exactly what was going on. He didn’t want to think about it though. It just felt more like de ja vu than anything else. He didn’t pull back though, not yet at least. He was far too intoxicated by both the woman and being near the sound of the sea as it moved to and from the shore. He didn’t have to move away though, and he didn’t want her but he didn’t move. He could give her a soft smile at her question. It was a simple enough question.

“I miss talking to them, being with them physically... but I know deep down they will always be with me in my heart. We all have to go our seperate ways.”

He could tell she was now homesick and he nudged her with his head again, reassuringly. He knew that no matter what happened he was her pack brother and he would look out for her. He wouldn’t say it though instead he was sure to show it. He was certain that he could look out for her as anyone would with those they cared for. Be it for a day or since they were born.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 200+ lol

I could be someone for you, Drin willed the words to stay in her maw when Jiva returned her affections with a smile. So far her actions weren’t out right unwanted. This gave her hope...planted the very dangerous seeds of dreams in her head. It wasn’t heat that had her heart rattling in her ribcage. She softly whined at his response, her own very physical and emotional reply. She was feeling the same way about her own family. She tried to smile and make light of the situation as the red furred male made contact with her again. Drin didn’t want the feeling of his touch to ever fade away. This was her new home. She catalogued the moment in her mind.

Talking about them doesn’t lessen the hurt of missing them though,” the golden femme shook her head gently, "but enough dwelling on the past. Is the rest of New Dawn this beautiful?" Drin asked, shaking out her coat as though her homesickness was a physical thing and turning a kind smile to Jiva. The red wolf could easily distract her for a few more hours. Nightfall was her enemy, when she'd be alone with her thoughts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 211 OOC:

He could tell a change was in order and she seemed to be ahead of him. He smiled as she asked about the rest of the lands and he nodded.

“Of course. There are many spectacular sights all over, though some of them I think you might want to ask another to take you. I’m a bit squeamish about heights.”

He said looking over towards the mountain. He had climed up there once and it had been a breathtaking sight, but it was also nerve wracking for the man who was afraid of heights. Thinking he smiled.

“So what kinds of things do you know how to do? Hunting is a given, but anything you like to do for fun, with your hands?”

He knew she could shift, or he just automatically thought all wolves could. He assumed much in his young age and he would eventually learn to use his nose or wits before he opened his mouth. He knew little of her past but for what she told him and even some of that information went through one ear when he asked his question. It was possibly due to his inability to keep anything in his thoughts but just her.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 2+

Palaydrian grinned at Jiva’s confession. She herself wasn’t aware if she was scared of heights or not as she hadn’t tried climbing a tree or anything like that, but she realized she never had gotten vertigo from standing on the cliffside of the canyon in her old packlands neither. Perhaps she’d venture to the mountainside here by herself some time and see for herself.

Haha, now I know your weakness Jiva!” The tawny gold femme teased and knocked her shoulder into his. She was a little taken back by his next question. Her hands? Bi-colored eyes looked down at her seal point paws. They shifted on the loam earth in front of her, large and wolfish...how could they have any skill?

A smile played on her delicate features, “Well...when I was younger I used to help my meemaw...my great grandmother garden,” she admitted with a laugh. The days she and Syliat would shift and walk deep into the forest away from the neighboring packlands to their secret garden had been where some of her fondest memories took place.

Other than my early green thumb, I really haven’t experimented in the ways of Luperci,” she said, but there was a longing in her voice that hinted towards the unknown knowledge she so wanted to obtain.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 268

“No, I think my weakness has been shown already. Pretty women are irresistible.”

He said not thinking, his mind absently letting the words flow out of his mouth and he just let it. He knew he would possibly regret these come the next day.... or not he didn’t know, but he did stop, but gave her a sheepish smile, but he didn’t take his words back. He watched as she took her time answering his question, and he could see she looked at her paws as though they were not tools to use for anything but travel. She finally answered with something curious. She gardened before. He wasn’t sure who she was talking about, but it sounded like a family member. He smiled wondering how one did garden but that thought was put away as he could hear that she wanted more to do, and he couldn’t help but grin.

“Have you ever worked with animal skin before? You can make it into clothes and shoes, gloves, bags, art, anything really. I can show you if you want. My dad taught me when I was a pup and let me work some when i could first shift. I haven’t done it in a while but I’m sure i remember how.”

He offered. There was so much he could offer her in using hands. He didn’t do it often as he felt far more comfortable in his lupine form. He looked at her hopeful. It was surely something to get her mind off the sad feelings she had about her homesickness.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 3+

Well is that so?” She asked with a scoffing laugh, but she gave him her best heart melting gaze she could muster, letting him know that his admittance was well received. His shy smile made her own heart skip a beat. If she was his weakness, then her’s was cute boys with wilting red mohawks and bicolored eyes. She felt the butterflies starting their flight in her stomach again as her eyes really took in Jiva. Their fur had dried now from their earlier romp in the water and his tuft of red hair lay limp between his ears. He was a free spirit, this she could tell, but looks didn’t mean the world to her. Drin was attracted to everything that was Jiva.

She hungrily fed off his bright energy and she could see the excitement in his body when he noticed the spark in her for wanting to learn. The golden fae wouldn’t mind having a teacher like him, especially if that meant getting closer to him and perhaps feeling his touch again. She was getting giddy by the time he was grinning and explaining how his father taught him a tradeskill and her maw seemed to be set in a permanent open mouthed smile.

Yes teach me, teach me everything you know!” Her excitement filtered into her tail which swished back and forth in a happy manner. She looked down at her paws with new hope and before she could help herself, the femme reared up almost like a horse and playfully smacked her paws against Jiva’s body in a half pounce. “So where are these skins, or are we going hunting?” She asked slightly breathless from her small burst of spontaneity, as she nipped at his ears.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 218

She seemed to brighten up and this made Jiva very happy. His curly tail wagged happily as she got excited over the proposition. He knew he didn’t have any fresh skins, but he wondered if they could catch something. Well anything would be fine, but the bigger the better, he thought as the young woman came at him playfully, he grinned and didn’t stop her, instead he playfully fell down and let her land on top of him. He felt extremely hot now, with the excitement and the pure joy he felt when she touched him, and he had made her happy, excited, and wanting to do something. He rolled her off him laughing a little, trying to keep control of his body, and still play it entirely cool.

“We may have to scare something up. I haven’t really been sucessful lately....”

He said, his last words were a bit sheepish as he admitted to his own failure for the first time to anyone around him. He had caught his own meal in three months when he met Emma. He had caught a few small catches but he had eaten and disposed of them properly already. He hoped that she was a fairly good hunter, and he didn’t doubt her skill one bit.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 4+

The golden girl’s pounce had been a little more successful than she anticipated. Her body felt electric when it connected with Jiva’s again and his body guided her towards the earth, but on top of him. She grinned, her tail now wildly cutting the air as she had in a pinned position, but the hawked male managed to escape the intense situation with a laugh. This didn’t quell the tingling sensations running through the female’s body, his teasing only increased her wanting.

She wanted to have another go at it and was marching her back legs like a cat ready to pounce when Jiva admitted that they’d have to a little hunting before proceeding with the crafting lesson.”Hey, no shame in that...I’m sure you’re very successful in other departments,” she could’ve thrown her paws over her mouth but the words just came out. She tried to play coy with a shy smile, but thinking about the last few minutes made her thoughts sizzle. “Follow me,” she purred, surprised with her own sudden flare of sexuality. Heat was a very funny thing.

Though she had eaten the fatted grouse before she came upon New Dawn packlands, Drin realized all this walking around had made her work up an appetite. Always the tracker, the female had taken notice of the different scents and sights she had seen and sensed as she had traveled deeper and deeper into her new territory. New Dawn was teeming with wildlife, both packmates and prey. When she and Jiva had romped around in the stream she noticed hoof prints in the bank and had smelled the musk of deer urine.

She picked her way diagonally across her new lands tasting the air for any signs of the past potential quarry knowing that this path would eventually lead back towards the water. This was a source which many non-canine animals relied on, and would be the best hunting grounds. The desire to show Jiva what she was capable of when it came to hunting was becoming almost as strong as her longing to physically wrestle with him, just for the chance to feel his body again. Focus.

They still had a ways to go when the musk hit her snout like a brick wall. They wouldn’t have to backtrack after all. Drin’s body immediately lowered to the ground but she still moved briskly through the underbrush. Her pace slowed as the scent grew stronger and her ears were rewarded with the high bleat of a doe. She grinned and looked back at Jiva, gesturing with a nod of her head that he should come up beside her. Now to think of a hunting strategy.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 317 OOC:

Jiva was about to move forward when her provocative words came to his ear and he stopped, paw in mid air, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a cocked smile, but only followed the woman as she spoke again. He would not raise to her accusations of being good at something else, she’d end up finding out then. And then who knew if he were. He hurried after her in a trot, focusing on what was to come, though it was hard. He couldn’t help but get distracted by the swaying of her tail. He could see she had found something, or could have found something. He looked around and saw the signs too. That was when she slowed and motioned him forward and soon the scent of fresh live meat came to his nostrils. His hunger overpowered him, how had he been this hungry? He thought, but he brushed the thought aside. He looked to drin.

“I’ll distract her you can get her, ok?”

He said, but didn’t wait for her to answer he moved closer to her and her back, he had the advantage of her not smelling him, and he was soon only a few feet from her. Her head shot up and was about to look around, but Jiva gave chase, rushing the doe towards palaydrin, but was confident that he could get the doe ran the woman over. He grabbed at her hind legs, tripping her and slowing her down, so he could jump up on her back. This was a dangerous game the two played as the doe bucked at the heavy Jiva on her back, she was entirely distracted by the the man that was attached to her rump, but he knew he only had a little time before he was seriously injured or he was thrown off and Drin was injured.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 4+

Focused like a viper, Drin nodded in response to Jiva’s instruction. Taking down any large beast was of course a challenge, but Palaydrian had always been a large wolf, especially for a female. Her Timber wolf blood gave her an advantage over other canines when it came to hunting big game. Where she lacked fat, the young wolf was pure muscle and sinew conditioned for hunting and killing. She was tall for her sex, but built for speed, and the fae knew exactly where to deliver a killing blow.

Let’s do this,” she mused as Jiva slipped away to attack the doe from behind. They would have to be cautious and quick so as not to get injured. The deer’s sensitive nose alerted her to danger, but before she could spook any further, Jiva rushed out at her. The doe barreled forwards, eyes rolling in fear, but mind deadset on flight. The red wolf was able to get a few good swipes in to trip up their prey’s hooves, and that’s when Drin soared into the fray.

Haunches propelled the female towards the doe rushing her head on and leaping at the last minute. Her maw bared deadly fangs which crashed hard into a thick tan neck. Blood sprayed from the punctured places but Drin clamped down even harder as the doe kept trying to run forward. Her dull claws beat at the deer’s sides trying to gain purchase on skin as she was only holding on with her mouth, but the doe began to stagger with each step.

The young Soul’s tail was whipping wildly back and forth as her unsocked back leg skidded along in the dirt trying to stay half on, half off of the doe, but the hard part was easily over. The deer was tiring with the extra weight, and the blood loss was becoming significant. Drin’s nose was filling with it and she kept blowing heavily out her nostrils in attempts at clearing her own airway, she wouldn’t let go until the deer would go down. With a tired moan the doe buckled and tried to take a few more steps, but eventually slumped to the forest floor. Drin released her deadly choke hold and stepped back from their near death kill.

Her bicolored eyes met the oily black of the deer who was panting in labored efforts to breathe through the pain. She bowed her head slightly as if in prayer before tearing into its flesh again, putting the doe out of her misery. Bloodied snout lifted away from the jugular and up towards Jiva. “So, will this be enough skin?” She asked, a smile cracking her macabre mask.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 182 OOC:

Things happened fast and he knew his part, to keep the doe from hurting any part of Palaydrin. It was a hard task, but he knew that just clinging on to her back end helped considerably. He had to also watch himself as the deer was flinging herself this way and that until she started to lose her momentum from lack of oxygen. His eyes were on Palaydrin. Once the doe was on the ground, barely able to move, he finally let go. He watched as she did some type of prayer and then killed her. Her question brought a smile to his face.

“It is most definitely enough. We must change though, we don’t want to ruin the skin. We can hold each end so it won’t drag.”

He said, moving back so he had room to shift. As he had before, he wasn’t embarrassed about his shifting and changed in front of her. His father was far more private than he was and he wouldn’t be offended if Palaydrin wanted to do it in private.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 3+

The two had made a good team. Palaydrian’s tongue lapped hungrily at the warm blood on her face in an effort to clear her nostrils. Her ocean eyes drank Jiva in with pride, she could get used to hunting with him...and maybe a few other things. Her smile slightly diminished when her red pack brother suggested they shift so they wouldn’t further damage the doe hide. Fear choked the heartbeats of Drin’s heart as she watched the handsome male transform before her eyes.

The golden girl held her breath, had she already forgotten how beautiful he was in this form? It had only been a few hours since they first met. She was nervous just the same. Drin had only felt comfortable in her optime form with her family, and even then , they were stolen moments away from the prying eyes of her birth pack. It had felt taboo and freeing to shift with them, but because of the secrecy, the young Soul had developed a slight phobia. They openly accept Luperci here...but why do I still feel this way? If I don’t shift now, he’ll think he’s done something wrong. She told herself, taking a deep breath and focusing on the change.

It was slow and apprehensive at first, but the girl’s bicolored eyes clouded over an inky black hue when she finally relaxed, and the shift started happening throughout her body. Her arms and legs lengthened as well as her snout as she stretched towards the heavens. Drin was tall and slender but had the body of an athlete, muscular and toned. Her thick wolf’s mane changed into long flowy locks of tawny blonde hair, lowlights of chocolate and warm grey hues throughout. Her tresses reached the small of her back, curling up at the ends. Situated between her small and humble breasts was a silver branding of a crescent moon.

As the shift came to an end, the oil in her eyes dissipated and her ocean shades returned. The golden girl shyly brushed a lock of hair behind her shoulder and rested a gloved hand upon her breast, in an attempt to cover the silver mark. “So...heads or tails?” She asked, referring to the slain deer.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 221 OOC: *whistles innocently*

She shifted in front of him, and it was a strange and beautiful sight. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her, wondeirng how such a thing couldn’t hurt either of them, and yet it happened so naturally in an unnatural looking way. He didn’t question the gods though because here they were able to pick up where humans left off, and yet he would rather run free in the forest like any other wolf. Just with far better abilities than any other wolf. He smiled dreamily at her as her transformation finished. She was beautiful. Though he was actually attracted to her lupine form. Something about natural way she looked drew him to her, though her optime form didn’t draw him any less.

“I’ll get tails.”

He said automatically, the young man was already by the rump of the deer and he was quite familiar with it having ridden it only earlier. He picked it up and waited for Palaydrin to get her end. Once up in the air he would direct her where to bring it. There were some tools near the den that he knew they could use for now. He was only too happy to see not just the front of her but the back, as he stared at her all around beauty.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

WC:: 2+

Palaydrian let out the breath she had apparently been holding in when Jiva’s voice caressed her lilac ears. Her gloved hand dropped away from her chest as she relinquished the self conscious fear she possessed over the branding mark. He doesn’t care...or hasn’t noticed, either way...you can do this. The self assurance brought a pleasant smile to her lips as the tawny gold femme complied with the mohawked boy’s answer. Though she too preferred her more natural form, she wouldn’t deny that she found Jiva equally attractive in his Optime form.

Sounds good,” she replied and squatted down to lift up her end. It felt good to have the weight in her upper arms as she lifted the deer up by the pits and above her head, it’s legs forced out in a Superman position and hooves knocking limpy together. Her tail swished behind her like a proud flag, most likely fanning the urgency of heat back at Jiva. Drin rolled her shoulders back experimentally to adjust to the added weight. No strain here, and with the help of Jiva, the fallen doe would be easy to transport.

Where to? The young Soul asked as blew a tendril of hair out of her face and focused her bicolored ocean eyes at the forest ahead of her. Drin was curious as to where Jiva’s makeshift crafting place would be. Her heart thumped with excitement. Gardening was the only humanized thing she had done so far and the young Soul was very eager to try out other humanized tasks.

<style>
</style>
[/html]