I must be going now...
[html]

OOC I didn't want to have her go find Skye at her house automatically like I've done for our last gajillion threads, so she's sort of searching Thornbury aimlessly for her. WC 500+

“I must be going now. Goobye, Rabbit,” Orin read aloud, then chuckled softly to herself as she turned the weathered old page, giving one faded inky scene away to a new one. A yellow bear and a tan rabbit stood talking the the rabbit's warren. The bear had helped himself to the rabbit's food, never noticing how much he annoyed his friend, and then set to depart; the book was one of those classic children's tales that she loved so much, and she promised herself that she would keep it and read it to the puppies over and over again. There were so many adventures and so many meaningful lessons that her unborn puppies deserved to know that she decided to start early, knowing that they could hear her, even if her voice was probably muffled and just nonsense to them right now. When she laughed they wriggled in her tummy, they were growing fast and strong and often seemed to react to her emotions now.

Despite her mirth, when she began to read the next line she paused, her voice coming out as little more than a squeak of emotion. There had been an underlying thought there that she tried not to acknowledge, but the female's moods were held hostage by her mommy hormones and she suddenly could not speak, her eyes growing misty with tears. I must be going now... she thought the line but this time wasn't reading them from the book. Her eyes fell, and she let the book drop from her hands. Yes, that's me, I must be going.

She had put it off as long as possible, afraid of the change that she knew was coming. In little more than a night she had made a move that would change her world, but for the last month she had done all that she could to delay it. There was no delaying anymore. There was no hiding that she was pregnant – not that she had been trying – from her pack, and there was still no love lost between her and the Rhiannon. On top of that all, Mars had asked her to come be with him, he would take care of the children. That alone was promise enough... to think, being able to give these puppies the life that poor Titania and Juliet had been robbed of. And the icing on the cake? Niro was back. She had taken a short trip out of d'Arte again and in some strange twist of fate had run into her brother on his return trek through the wilderness. Not just her brother, but he and his family – Niro had fathered more puppies with Amaranth! How could she forgive herself if she missed out on sharing his family again? But... doing this... it would mean missing out on another family...

Her eyes turned to the book that lay in the hay, eyebrows pinching together as she tried to hold back the flood that threatened to come. She took in a deep breath for strength, knowing that she needed to do it now or never. It felt like she wasn't even in her own body as she moved out of the stables and into the street and down the walk. Her eyes stared at the places around her but it did not feel like she knew them anymore. She searched for Skye, the Capitana must be around here somewhere...

<style type="text/css">
.orin-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#293412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orin-a01{width:400px; background-color:#8F9674; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/orintable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D3F29; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

It was strange, how life worked, Skye thought as she walked down the streets of Thornbury. So many had left these streets, left without a word - it seemed that her pack was destined to wander. She felt abandoned by many, and yet she found solace in those who had chosen to stay - she found solace in the very lands that she stood on.

A familiar scent caught her nose and she looked up - Orin. She put on a smile for the white woman with the colorful, vibrant hair that stood out from the background; the woman had become quite noticeably pregnant, but Skye had not asked who the father was. Indeed, there were few people in the pack that the father could be, but Skye didn't pry into Orin's life just as Orin didn't pry into hers. It was the white female's choice to tell her whose pups they were, if she decided to do so at all.

She walked up to Orin - her demeanor was strange today, almost sad and solemn. Her eyes showed no different; Skye could see the sense of sadness in their depths.

"Hello, Orin," she said. "How are you today?"

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]