you are my delight
He was on top of her, and she groaned. His knot was swelling up inside of her and it felt simply wonderful. His teeth were sudden and unexpected. The pain was too much and she screamed as another orgasm shook her body. She leaned her head to one side, not trying to dislodge his teeth. He did that of his own accord, planting a kiss on her neck, making her shudder again. She laid her head back against him, sighing contentedly.

His words made her heart race faster, and she shivered. Move in with you? As she said the words, she knew she wanted to. At least, the part of her that was pickled in alchohol did. "I would love that, Lucifer." She grinned, her tail attempting to wag, but pinned between herself and Lucifer. Things were great now, but they sure would look different in the morning light.
He was able to slide out of her, with a bit of a tug, he grunted as he rested shortly upon her. He was just glad that she was willing to move in with him, and start a family all over again. The black leader would gladly have sex with her every day if that would mean that there happy ever after would come back into play. He nuzzled into her, hugging her. "Oh Deuce I hope your ready. I going to make you scream." The male fell to his knees as he nipped upon her rear. Looking at her tail as he brushed it to the side, looking at the gem between her legs. He smacked his lips, looking at his prize, he was going to make the white lady fall down and shake, he was going to pleasure her to the point her body quaked at the thought of him having his way with her once again.

He sat down placing his back on the bottom of the love seat as he grazed his paw over her as he pulled her hips down, placing her vagina over his maw as he took the hood of her clit into his mouth nipping at it lightly bringing out more as he sucked upon in, as his his two claws traced the lips. He was not going to leave here with her till early morning, then he would take her home and rest, and if she wanted and could take it, he would have his way with her again. and again. He would do it all for her.
She moaned with ecstacy. His touch, his words were manna from heaven to her. Sweet bliss, sweet agony. She couldn't help it. She pushed back, wordlessly begging him to pleasure her, to use her. She wanted him to use her. She wanted to be used. She wanted the bliss that came with being owned by someone she loved. She'd had that with Soran once, and with Erik, before he showed his true colors. She'd always longed to have this with Lucifer. She shivered, whimpering, as she could feel another orgasm approaching.

And then it was racing through her, adrenaline pounding. She threw her head back, howling with sheer delight as the powerful waves consumed her entire being. The pounding rhythm continued, and she gave herself over to the tides of wanting, of blind lust. Another howl poured from her maw as the inner waves continued, her claws tearing holes in the upholstery she'd so lovingly repaired when she'd found the cottage.
She was already having spasms, she couldn’t hold still to save her life, and he knew she was already starting to scream and moan. The male knew he was going to have her where he wanted her, the male pulled away sniffing around tender area before he growled deeply as he nipped on the inner lips as he started to suck upon them, then quickly he growled again, pulling her down over his mouth, taking all of her into him mouth sucking upon her, pushing his tongue into her, high up into her, and be began to explore her inner walls licking off the walls, the male grunted holding her down still as he let a paw wonder down to his own issues, the stick that was throbbing between his legs. The male hand rubbed the shaft as he grunted enjoying how the juice tasted and felt in his mouth.
[html]

Smexy new table. yay me. Big Grin

She groaned as the climax ebbed away. His breath was cool on her tender flesh, and she crooned his name, presenting herself eagerly. And then he growled,his hot tounge penetrating her again. She yelped at the unexpected heat, groaning, her fingers flexing, her body straining. She wanted badly to turn around and watch him as he enjoyed her body. She wanted to see what was on his face. Lucifer was such an open book at times. And intimate times were no different.

He held her down and she tried to arch, to beg with her body for what her mouth couldn't quite form the words for. And then the words were there. "Again, Lucifer. Fuck me again. I need you so badly...Please, love, use me..." As with times before she was begging like a harlot, like a cheap street walker. She craned her neck to see him and gasped as she enjoyed the sight of him stroking his hardened manhood. She whined soflty.
"Use me, Lucifer. Take me. PLease, baby..."

[/html]
He felt her move, trying to go after his penis. Oh how he would love to just jam it down her mouth and cum, all over her and her face, and making her take all of it. The male shivered as he was letting his own thick cream run into his mouth sucking on her, after he was ready he grunted, pushing down on his own shaft, as he pushed her away with a pant. He moved to his feet quickly, tonight was the night about her and the male was going to prove that he would do whatever it took to get her back. Lucifer pushed her back up on the love seat, as he patted her. ”Sat there! I will be back!” Rushing into her room the male pulled out her little toy she had made for him, it was time for it to have a visit, in a mad rush the male gathered a hand of items, and then rush back down, first thing was first the male took an apple pushing it into her mouth and then tying it in her. If she was going to scream it would take a lot for someone to hear her. Then he hog tied each of her legs to the legs of the love seat, and then her arm placed on her back, he hog tied them, she was his victim, she was at his mercy. The last touch was a blind fold. The male made sure that she was blind and mute; she was going to take everything that he had to offer to her. The male got down licking around her so tender , pretty little slit, making sure she was still nice and wet, while content that she was wet enough to take the toy the male pounded it into her for a few minutes, then pulled it out running it along the lips, before he climb up onto her, using her male as a brace, as he pushed the dildo into her, while pushing him-self down into her, as he moaned as he moved up and down riding her like a beast, as he played with the toy that was in her, if she wanted him she was going to take it, and take it all. If she dared to pass out the male would bring her back. Pushing in and out he called out her name between howls and moans, she was so great to be with, she was always game for whatever he wanted to do to her. He wanted to hear her whimper, before he knotted into her rear, and before he pushed the toy further into her, the male ripped her gag off pulling her head up. ”Tell me Deuce, tell me how bad have you been?”
[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque.

He was driving her insane. Her booze soaked brain couldn't take much more. She wanted him so bad. He pushed into her, and then suddenly was gone again. She whined soflty, but then he was back. She opened her mouth to speak, and he jammed an apple in there. She groaned as he tied it in place, making a fairly effective ballgag. And then he was inside of her again.
Except it wasn't him, it was the toy she'd made for him. She tried to groan as he toyed with her, her body moving compulsively. She needed him so bad. In moments, though it seemed an eternity to the woman, he was inside of her again. The feeling of him and the toy inside of her was intense. Although his manhood in her behind was painful, it was a good pain. One she rather enjoyed.
He pulled the gag off and she gasped, shivering. His words made the woman moan again. ”Tell me Deuce, tell me how bad have you been?” How would she answer? She pushed herself back against him, tryng to drive him deeper insde. The pain was fading, being replaced by elation. His hands were wrapped tightly in her mane, and she locked eyes with him. "I've been very bad, lucifer." Her eyes twinkled wickedly as she stared at him. "I touch myslef and think of you using me like this. Of you enjoying my body, of you using me any way you want." The booze had made her tounge loose, making her admit things she'd never have admitted sober.

[/html]
He shivered feeling her pushing trying to get him to go deeper, the male know only of one more way to get the full depth of him-self into her. The male wasn’t willing to give her that just yet. She had filled his ears with all the words that he wanted to hear from her mouth, he got the name of her other lover, there was more. He wanted to know where he lived, and what he looked like. He was going to give him a reason to come back to Deuce to heal him. Lucifer wanted to beat the living tar out of him. He murrped thinking of her laying on her back or on her knees, pleasing her-self to his thoughts, playing with he-self till she was shaking from multiple orgasms just from him. He pulled her hair towards him shifting her head up into his chest, he licked her face.’Looks like you’re stuck under my power Deuce. Tell me more about your other lover, Haku.” He tested her, pulling him and the toy out of her, he rubbed the toy around the throbbing lips. She was under his power, the male panted as he kissed the side of her face. ”I want to meet him, maybe a threesome. Would you like that? You watching him get me? While I eat you out? Would you like to see that?”
’Looks like you’re stuck under my power Deuce. Tell me more about your other lover, Haku.” Had she told him Haku's name? How much had she had to drink? Everything was foggy and fuzzy. She distantly wondered if she was going to pass out. ”I want to meet him, maybe a threesome. Would you like that? You watching him get me? While I eat you out? Would you like to see that?”

She could see that now. She closed her eyes, groaning. "oh, Goddess," she murmured. She could see the scene he painted playing in her mind. Both males bowing to her whims. Both males touching her, enjoying her. She made a sound of what was probably contentment, arching her back again. She loved the thoughts Lucifer was painting. If she could just focus, she could make her lover very happy. But her mind darted away like a goldfish when a pebble is thrown into it's pond.

She sighed again, her body going limp. the alchohol had done what she'd wanted it to do. Although now was surely a most inopportune time for it to render her unconcious.
((OOC- so while Deuce is knocked out, Lucifer takes her back to TV where she wakes up, realizes what happens, gets pissed, they have more kinky sex, and she still returns home to PV. Yay them!)