those things you never knew
Iskata had stayed within her own pack's lands until this day, for some reason she wanted nothing more than to find her children and make certain their world was right. She'd been working on her life so much lately that she hadn't seen them in a while except for the sudden and brief episodes with Firefly which were always slightly uneasy though the silver and gold mother could never figure out exactly why. She knew there was something about her daughter but she was a mother and blinded by the truth. Though she was feeling better her foreleg still bothered her some so she took to keeping in her shifted form for the most part except when she was working in the packlands with the stock. Today though she had nothing but time on her hands because she'd made it thatway.

Moving towards the edge of the lands she knew had been claimed by Naniko and her mate Conri ISkata smiled slightly and gave out a call. She knew she was always a mother, but being an alpha now she had to respect the bounderies of others even more. She didn't want the other packs thinking ill of Phoenix Valley because her family resided in other lands and she felt no need to mind her manners when visiting. She had her own pack and her family to think about, though she hoped her daughter would be proud to see what her mother had become, even it it was jut a newly hatched world to Iskata.
He wanted to be wanted so badly, he wanted some one to love him. No matter how bitter Deuce was to him, she had a place in his heart. Then there was Colibri, oh how he loved her, how he wanted to start over with her, but she just up and left him to join the pack that Deuce was in. He wanted to know what he had done wrong to make her leave him. He left Deuce just to be with her. The black male walked around the borders of the lands he was really had a lack of want to do any thing. Sleeping was the only thing right now that he found joy in. With a yawn the male picked up a sent of the pack where Deuce lived, and Colibri, why did she have to leave him?

He put a smile on, he pushed him-self to look happy, to look like he still didn't have a worry in the world. He didn't want a soul to know what's going on in his life. Seeing Iskata, the male felt like some of the sadness roll off his chest. He loved talking to the lady, granted they didn't see eye to eye, but it some one that he felt really he could grow to trust and enjoy having around, and talking to. "Awwww..Sugar lips you came back I knew our talk would have to coming back to me!" His voice was light and full of laughter. He was waiting on a smart remark to come back from her mouth.
Her long limbs brought her across the packlands and closer to the dark hued male, though she wasn't so happy to see him. Two of her friends had been caught up in mischief that he'd created and she hadn't been none too thrilled with the results of everything he'd started, though she knew Deuce had her own part in leaving the packlands.. Though Iskata was grateful that the lady had left, their own pack would have never formed had Deuce stayed in the lands with Lucifer. Narrowing her eyes at the male Iskata snorted softly and paused.

She watched him a moment before finally commenting on the sad male who acted as though she was here merely for his wants and needs. "I believe you've had enough ladies to last a lifetime for most men.." she stated dryly as she flicked her tail across her hindlegs and shook her head at the male. "Truly I'm not sure what in the world you were thinking. and I'm not certain I want to Lucifer." Once she may have been good for a tease and a joke, but the Matriarch of Phoenix Valley had guarded her heart well and after seeing how he treated those he was suppose to love she didn't even want to see how he'd treat one who was merely there for his amusement.
Was there such a thing as two many lady's? His heart was between the two white lady's. Yes he played around while trying to figure out really who wanted to be with him, there was no crime in his actions. It wasn't like he tried to hide the fact that he loved to sleep around with other females, and it wasn't a crime to enjoy sex, and partake in having some every time he went down to the newest pack lands. Deuce was always willing with him, and he always was willing to give her the time, even if it was just to take the bite off the need. "Nah, no one can have to many, besides not a one of them told me no. I pleasured them all willingly. "

The male knew that with her that he could just be a down right smart ass, and every thing would be okay, what happened to bring out that side in each other was pure fun and games. The male stood up stretch out as he walked over towards the female sitting down be side her, as he shifted his weight to lean on her in a friendly teasing manner. She was Naniko mother figure, he wasn't sure if she knew about the threesome, and he knew it was probably safe if he never even brought it up. "So sugar lips, if it wasn't to see this Adonis of a man, then what's the reason to be here?"
She'd never been caught between caring for a man and finding out there was another on the side, or that perhaps she was the woman on the side but she never would have either. How or why her friend kept going back to the raven male she didn't know.. but she did know that she was to coldhearted to stick around and give him the time of day he really wanted from a woman. Her fury wasn't a game to fool around with for boys and she'd grown to understand what the pathedic male before her really was.

She stepped away from the male and narrowed her eyes at him in disgust as she spoke. "Did a one of them know you had a mate and family waiting at home.. while you wooed her with promises of love and mateship that had already been given to another?" Flicking her tail across his face as she walked away she laughed softly at him and his wondering of why she was here if not for his beauty. "I'm a mother and the Matriarch of my pack... I'm here for those reasons.." she said coldly.
She was trying every thing to bring him down, to make him feel bad about the whole Deuce and Colibri issue. He wasn't going to let her get him down. He shook his head, as he kicked out his leg, resting in upon the ground. The male smacked his lips as he winked at her. "I don't worry about the family I have at home, when there mother was busy raping some one." He smirked looking at her as he lowered his body over his paws, he was an ass hole, and he knew it. "Besides, confession in a cheating heart isn't the only thing Deuce and I shared." The male yawned looking up to the golden lady that he had to admit rather cared for. "Well then let me show you back to your lands, your in the wrong lands. Silly Silly sugar lips!"
She narrowed her eyes at the male and raised her muzzle up a notch at his blunt and annoying ways. When he turned the comments back on Deuce's side of the situation she laughed softly. "I've heard both sides of that story.. and I'm not certain which to believe.. but I've heard the same said of you.." Her eyes narrowed once more as she spoke on. "Deidre was like a daughter to me as well.." her words were cold as she shook her head at the sad male before her.

Iskata didn't hate Lucifer, but he made her more than wary with every step she took. When he so rudely tried to advert her away from the borders she moved away from him a step or two and ignoring his sweet coated comments she stated softly. "I think I'm right where I want to be.. I'm looking for Naniko, my daughter.. and she's in these lands, not elsewhere." she flicked her bangs back from her face as her cool blue eyes gazed upon the figure before her.
There was a rumor that Naniko wasn’t her-self after the rape, and if this was her mother she should have been at her daughter’s side. Not wounding around in the lands around the pack. His eyes quickly grew cold as he stood up stocking over towards her standing in front of her. A sudden bitterness came over in his voice. He would block her and keep her out if it took everything that the he had, he would protect her no matter where he was, and who he was with. They were friends, they had a past. Lucifer didn’t want to know that his brother had taken a shimmer out of Naniko’s eyes. He didn’t have the heart to deal with looking at her in pain. ”oh so sorry Sugar lips, Naniko sick. She’s not accepting visitors. He wasn’t going to let her be bothered with entertaining some one when she was broken down from the rape, her soul had been shattered.
The words that the male spoke angered her as she spat at him, "If she's sick then let me see her, she's my daughter!" she demanded of the male. Her sun shot sky eyes narrowed as she felt her heckles rise. She didn't know what Lucifer's problem was but he should be a little bit more considerate, telling her to leave right after explaining that her daughter was ill. Her ears flicked back against her skull as she waited for the male to step back and stop being a pompus ass.

If she hadn't been a leader and was worried about the change of situations with Naniko that he'd just mentioned she would have took matters into her own hands on wiping that smug grin off the cocky bastard's face. She really had no clue what her friend saw in the male but she wasn't going to get into that conversation with them right now.. she just had to find out what was wrong with her child now.
He lowered his head looking up at her, he was more than slightly annoyed that she thought she could walk in here and family or not to Naniko she could boss around Lucifer, who was a member of this pack, which by that account alone, he had more power of her. His icy orbs narrowed upon her as his move closer to her, ready to square off and let her know that he wasn’t going to let her boss him around. The black male sneered, as he raised his head up. ”I said she not accepting visitors” He understood the worries of a parent, but he also understood that first and foremost he was responsible to Naniko and her mental and physical well being. ”Now you can tell me how Deuce is doing and if she needs anything, and be happy that you’re even still standing here. “ He was an ass, a cold bitter ass but he still had feelings for Deuce, he still wanted to provide for her, even if she was clearly moving on and didn’t need him, she gave him pups, yes they have all ran off, but he still wanted to make sure that she didn’t have to go without.
She snarled at the male in all his arrogance and flicked her ears back against her skull. The words he spoke on not allowing her near her own daughter and yet daring to ask on her fellow packmember and leader. She laughed at his request and turned away from the bastard, her tail catching him across the muzzle as she turned to depart. She'd find out how her daughter was with or without his help.

"I don't have to tell you a damn thing, and if you were half a man you wouldn't dare threaten me in such a manner." She was furious at the way he was acting but even more surprised that Naniko's own second in command would dare attack another leader just for the inquiries she had made. He was beyond foolishness and stupidity. The silver and gold lady wondered if her daughter knew of the threat he could be to her own pack. Narrowing her eyes at the male she began to make herway away from Twilight Vale, atleast for the time being.