self sabotage
[html]
can close this soon? Or they could sit and talk more? and it's finnnnne~

'Yes. That is what I supposed. I think the poultry will provide the tribe well, I am quite fond of the chickens already' she mused, peering over to the stable. 'I suppose we can let them out now?' she rose from her knees and moved over the the structure, 'They will not go far, usually staying around the coops. They may travelled into the trees nearby, but they should be fine'. Foxes would be a problem perhaps, but Io was already thinking of ways to avoid this, but it would obviously be sometime before her plans were tested. Reading would give her the perfect chance to find a decent solution. She was also working on the common knowledge that cats were good ratters, so something larger could be a good foxer. It was a start at least.

'The cross country trail would be one of the easiest to build. After all, the most we need to do is find a trail in the woods, clear it out a bit and move some fallen logs to use as jumps' she said, silver orbs moving to the wooded areas. As Ulilohi spoke, Io nodded, 'Yes. It is what makes us individual'.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3
Closing is okay by me :3

The councilwoman nodded as Io revealed more of her plans. Poultry was fairly easy to keep in summer, but come winter... "Yes, I think so. They seem to move slowly if you are careful enough." She agreed: the chicken seemed rather placid, thoughs she did notice how they moved nervously if she did too, so she kept her step calm around them. One even allowed her to pick it up; it was promising. "How can we keep them warm enough in winter, though? Do we have ways of heating the place?" Animals who ate the foods of the other animals only to die were no use to them.

The idea of a cross country trail seemed good, although Ulilohi did not fully understand why they would need to build one; their terrain was very varied around theis parts already, and so she had no doubt that anyone looking could fin suitable areas for most anything. Some probably even had fallen logs already. "Many trees were taken by the blizzard in winter - we shouldn't have a lack of fallen trees, unless I am mistaken."

[/html]