Final Departure
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

He was gone. No, that couldn't be right. Amy had returned from a very successful trade trip, carrying a pup with her. She'd wanted to show Dhiate the newest member of her family. Yet, no matter where she looked, the slave wasn't there. What had gone wrong? He'd had safety, food, a purpose. What more could he ask for? Anger burned inside her, brushing off the droplets that were on her face. He betrayed her! No, Anathema had betrayed her. They had promised her a place of safety to return to in exchange for the information she'd bring. Amy had upheld that contract, but now...

Her mind was in a haze as she approached Naniko's room. She had to talk to them. Understand what had happened. Amy didn't know what had happened to him, somehow hoping that the leaders of the pack would know. Reaching the door Amy knocked loudly, almost demanding for attention. Something was very wrong, and she wanted it fixed. Immediately. Set adrift in her mind, with no place she felt truly comfortable in, what was she supposed to do?

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

The Ganesa dame was angry she was like a bull that had just been prodded.
She had gone to New Dawn no longer a diplomat, but she had friends and was hoping to see them. Instead she had been jumped attacked by the leader of New Dawn. She did not mind members causing trouble or stealing, killing even. But she would be damned if she got killed because some stupid dog was trying to get the whole world to kill her. She had a rather large wolven leader who wanted to tear her apart and well Aeron was not taking her place.

She had come to speak to the white queen and the dark king. She looked at Naniko and huffed I was attacked, all because that damn trader. She is more trouble then worth. She snarled a bit to herself. She was not angry at either of her friends they were not the cause of this. Though the White queen had allowed the woman in. From the moment Aeron had met her she had not liked her.

The golden demon stood there golden and silver hair flowed down her shoulders and back. Golden eyes burned as she looked to the pair as a loud thudding came from the caves. She moved not to speak a word more. Who could be so rude the funny thing was she could only think of one person and it made her blood boil.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]