'Souls 6th Birthday Bash!
[html]
SIX Years and KICKING!!

HEY! Guess what. It's 'Souls's sixth birthday and after many a failed attempts at remembering to do a birthday bash, here we are with STUFF!

New Skin!

You are now on our limited edition 6th Birthday skin! This will be available from your control panel for the duration of the week, after which it'll be gone! Still, if you think it's ugly as hell, you're free to switch out early. XD Alternatively, if you really like it, as long as you don't swap out at the end of the week, you can still use it (at least until the next default skin is made). But as soon as you swap out, it's gone! But that's not all either... we also have a new contest! AND CAKE!

Word Replacement Contest!

How's this work?

___1. We've shoved 23 words into the bad word filter. This means that any time they're used, they will be replaced with something else!

___2. It's your job to figure out what these words are, so read through all your posts! If you spot something, it would be good to keep tabs on it so you can edit them back at the end of the contest (since they don't change back automatically when we nix the filters). Beware, editing older posts with the key words will subject them to the filter!

___3. Also, obviously, keeping a list will allow you to know when you've discovered all 23 words!

Deadline and Prizes

The deadline is December 1st or when someone finds all 23 words. There will be CAKE FOR THE WINNER.

THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE

Happy Birthday!

[/html]
Woot 'nother contest!!!
Haha, some of the words are hilarious! Big Grin
I've gotten 10 so far, I'm just trying to figure out what one of them could be.
*twitch* heh...I wish i could get that as my title. guess I gotta work on wotd or something.
I found 18 so far, but now I'm stumped D=
I have 3 left and I swear there are no more. :3 Haha.
GRRR YOUUUU!! Tongue

EDIT:// HAHA I've gots 19 now!! ^^
I've got 21
I think me and Vahanna have found all but two
Same. Now it's just getting frustrating! :3 Hahaha, I keep reading posts and only finding ones I've already found.

This is such a good game, though.
This is difficult. I'm stuck at 18!
This is totally to get you back for the way-too-short icon hunt, Shannon. ;3
LOL I figured it would be
HA down to one!
Me too! Let's collaborate? xD
I NEED THREE MORE!! D= but it's kinda hard too look because /i have my aunts 9 week old shitzu/maltese sleeping on my chest, and it's reaaly hard to type. : P
QUOTE (Icarus Phoenix @ Nov 24 2007, 02:07 PM)
Me too! Let's collaborate? xD [/quote]
I'm all for it.
Just so you know. That last word you guys can't find. It IS on the boards. I saw'd it. ;D
I've been trying to purposely pop in some of the less used words here and there and I'm pretty sure I know what you guys are stuck on. Tongue