Eversion
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Curious!----

OOC:

And there it was. An inner grin from the grey wolf. She lost her composure. The words baiting her so wonderfully, she had given him now all that he needed to know and as her body pressed for attack X’ies was already prepared to dodge. He wasn’t about to face a killer in open combat. No, that wasn’t his style. As she quickly moved to face him, the combination of her form(optime) being slower naturally than his form (lupus) in combination with her height, and the distance between them allowed X’ies to easily slip right past her distended zombie grasp. Though he wasn’t finished, when his paws hit the ground he would use that momentum for a quick pounce in front of her horse. He’d snarl at the same time, the rapid movement of the two and the threat of a predator would more than likely spook the beast into charging forwards, hopefully laying out a secondary distraction for Amy. Regardless of his success he would skit to the side and dash to get some distance.

” You’ve told me what I need to know, Jaden is a killer. And he’s linked with you, linked in a way that’s close enough for you to withhold information on your relationship, and get emotional and violent when the fact is pressed”

X’ies would wink at her.” You’ve given me a very helpful clue..…Jaden and X’yrin are what you might call romantically entangled…although from what I’ve learned here from you mutt…that might not be lasting very long….I’ll have to question it further…but you have been very useful…so perhaps I should throw you a bone and see if you can play fetch…” . He grinned and turned his back, running off into the forest, he would have to return to the pack territory to consider everything that had occurred today. Just what was Jaden’s true link to Amy? Her actions seemed to indicate that it was a close bond, more than ones killers would share. Although her words prior about killing her outright. He didn’t doubt the truth in those words, he had seen as much from the black furred wolf in their first encounter. Those eyes, ready to kill the defenseless cripple.

What did this then mean for X’yrin? Would he speak up to her about the day’s events? No. Best to remain silent for now until he had thought on it…..[EXIT X’IES]
Word Count: 386

[/html]