Wandering
Aethusa laughed to herself."Well at least she isn't laughing at me." Then Lance began to process her question."No i'm not part of a pack. I have been a loner for almost all my life and i just happened to wander upon all of you. Lucky me huh?" Then Aethusa began to curl up apologizing. Lance felt terrible thinking it was his fault."It's OK, you didn't offend me in any way. Oh and to answer your question,yes I do have something fuzzy. With a smile because he was finally helping again Lance reached into his bag and grabbed out a wad of cotton-balls and handed them to the black dog."I wonder why he sprung up so fast?" After he was done helping Lance walked over to the lake and sat staring at the water. He began to ponder how great it felt to have company even though some were nicer then others.Turning his attention to the dog Lance said "So Toby are you in a pack around here or a loner like us" gesturing towards him,Lukos,and the female.
Aethusa started to pick the leaves and twigs from her arm fur. A startled expression came to her face as she picked off a tick and squished it. She rubbed the spot from where the tick was eating her. She stuck out her tongue in disgust. "Do you think there was any fleas in there?" Her eyes got wide. Oh crap, I hate fleas, they take forever to get rid of. She thought she had had fleas many times before but they were ridiculously annoying. She suddenly picked a splinter from one her her palms. "Ouch!" She yelped, she usually acted tough if she was around other wolves, but strangely she was being her own self. Her ear twitched and she realized how wimpy that was. She grabbed her tail and started to pick out the thorns and twigs. She would need a brush if she wanted to get her tail fur to not be so matted. Her shirt and pants would need to be sowed up as well, and it looked as if some of the males around here need their apparel to be patched up. She was guessing she was going to be the mother around here if these wolves accepted her.
OOC-# human weeks
_________________________________________________________________________________

Lance shuddered in disgust as Aethusa plucked out a tick."I hate those things and don't get me started on fleas. It took me almost 3 weeks to get the last ones out." Lance then began to turn his attention to Lukos and Toby."Wonder what they are up?" So he began to casually walk towards Lukos and started to talk to him quietly hoping no one can hear him."this may sound weird but you think that she can come with us. You know what they say the more the merrier." lance began to chuckle to himself. He hoped she could come because he really need some more company."I hope we leave soon, this Toby seems like he doesn't like me and Lukos very much."
Aethusa sniffed the air, she could smell a storm coming as she saw clouds in the distance. "Do you boys wanna argue all night and smell like wet dogs, no offense to the ones with dog blood in them, or do you wand to find a cave and start a fire?" She put her hands on her hips, and stared at the with her same calm expression waiting for a response. She could hear thunder in the distance, and the wind blowing from each direction. "Torando." She murmured under breath. She had a flash back once of her the cause of her family's death and her memory loss was a tornado. A large piece of rock hit her head as she watched her family in terror be sucked into a tornado. She looked down grimly.
"You know? Staying dry doesn't sound like to bad of an idea. I don't know about you guys but i'm finding shelter." Then Lance saw her face. She seemed distant and worried. Like something awful was going through her head."I wonder what she is thinking about.I don't want to intrude but maybe i could help.""Hey whats the matter? Is something bothering you?" He hoped she would not get mad at him.

Then it hit him. He knows that look. It's the same face he makes when he sees a a happy family. It reminds him of how he lost his family. Of how he ran away in fright during his first transformation and couldn't find his mom or dad. Then he realized he was making the face to. He thought[i]"It's not healthy to linger on the past, I have to stop thinking about it. I need her to stop to before she starts in tears because from the looks of it her story sounds much more sad then his.
"It's nothing." She tried to wipe the worried look off her face, she stared up into the sky as the first raindrop landed on her nose, then it started to pour. But really It was something. She was going to protect these wolves with her life, she realized that they were her family now, and she needed to lighten up cling on to those good old memories and move on. But those memories haunted her, looking for a way to get under her skin and turn her into a monster. She wasn't going to let that happen with out a fight. "C'mon you guys let's scat." She looked at Lance, but the expression still lingered.
OOCBig Grinang, I stop posting for a day or two and the whole story changes. At least there's a lot of material to work with. Wink Don't mind about jumping in, 'the more the merrier.' quote >Big Grin The exclamation joke is really a reference when I tried to post from my Ipad but it didn't work. Trying to go in chronological order from where Aethusa first walked in, so I might have missed a detail.

Lukos was daydreaming about the old days when he was with his biological parents when he heard a crash. He ghosted silently behind Lance as they went to look at the source. He gripped his dagger, still wet from his fishing trick. He relaxed his grip, when he saw that it was a female, injured at that. Since he doesn't do well with strangers unless directly spoken to, he hung back and let Lance do all the talking. Lukos was impressed when she ate the whole fish in one bite. He opened his mouth to introduce himself when Lance did so for him. Lukos' ear twitched in annoyance, but he held his tongue. Wouldn't want to ruin our new friendship with a snappy and rude comment now would we? Aethusa huh? not a bad name.

He checked over his shoulder to see if the moody and arrogant black dog was still sulking in the shadows behind them. He was surprised when the dog got up in Optime form and afforded his medical aid to the woman. I guess the big bad dog has a soft spot after all. He couldn't help but snicker when Lance turned his head with a sheepish smile. Their flirting was so obvious it made Lukos roll his eyes, and it took every ounce in his body to not face-palm when the dog stepped in. She just met them and she already had them wrapped around her finger, whether it was unintentional or not. "Finally, we learn the dog's name!" he exclaimed rather loudly, hoping to move on from this puppy love display.

His jaw dropped when they continued to tend to her, as if they didn't hear him. He gave up, throwing his hands up in the air and walked over to his unfinished spear. He continued carving it, mocking them with every sentence they uttered. He stopped when Lance started walking towards him, and stood up to hear what was on his mind. "Fine, she can come with us, but try to not pamper her. It's far too dangerous in here for slackers, so when that wound heals up, she needs to be independent. Help her if she needs it, but don't be her servant." He said softly back, giving him a look that said to not be stupid. He honestly didn't mean to be hard, but what he said was true. Except that the Dampwoods aren't that dangerous, but a careless mistake could get someone hurt. He hoped that Lance understood this, and thought he would since he had to survive in hear too.

He finally finished his spear when Aethusa suggested to find shelter. Lukos, living in a fisherman village, was able to smell a storm a mile off. "I agree with Aethusa, we should find shelter before it starts raining." He noticed her face when Lance questioned her. I know that look. It was on my face before she was here. He started to pity the girl. Maybe there was more to her than what she's saying. "Right, let's get moving. Toby you coming?" He turned, putting his knife back in his pouch, using his new spear as a walking stick. "Lets go find us a cave." He smirked back at his new companions, wondering where they should look first.
Still talking to Lukos, Lance said"Don't worry i'm just happy to meet so many people. It's nice to have friends" Lance then looked into the sky and didn't see a single cloud."Well they know better then me so best not distrust them'Well I guess it would be smart to find shelter. If anyone cares to follow I know a small cave about a half mile away and i'm pretty sure there isn't any bears." he said with a grin.

Everything seemed so great now. He grew happier with every second."Two traveling companions in one day and I get to eat. Yep, can't get much better then this" He turned his attention back to the group."I'm ready to move when you guys are."
OOC - you guys are insanely fast. O-o you must have lots of free time!(I wish!)
------------

Toby ignored the flirting couple, making it obvious he was more concerned with the wound. She was a fine, pretty lass but he wasn't in the market so to say. Especially with Fang still present in his brain. It would take a while for him to get out there. As he was handed cotton balls he finished up cleaning the wound and half way stopped himself from hearing the comments spoken around him as he focused. It was by chance he heard Lukos's words. He hardly cared for the stupid wolf's opinion. The way he seemed to think he was in charge was rubbing the very dominant fiber in Toby's ego the wrong way.

The annoyance aside, it was soon that the wound was in perfect condition for quick healing and bandaged up. His dark hands slid off her silky wolf fur as he stepped back to admire his handy work, filled with pride that made his chest puff out naturally. "All better. Should heal in... Well, I'd assume a week. You might have a tiny battle scar if you're lucky." Toby seemed to secretly love scars, having three total markings on his upper body. He moved back to stand to her right and smirked. "You could tell a wild tale around a campfire of males who fall weak for a lady's attention." Secretly agreeing with Lukos, he hoped that Lance had heard the words intended for his own wolf ears. A chuckle was prepared if the reaction of the male was worth laughing at.

Breaking up the bickering, the female placed her hands on her waist and suggested finding a good camp. He found no true offense to her reference, yet he did add to it in a joking manner. "Hey now! I'm the only dog around! How rude!" his chuckle echoed around their area. Lukos made a suggestion to leave and annoyingly ruined Toby's mood by trying to be the leader again. The German shepherd practically jumped at his chance, striding easily to the front of the group just a few feet before the rest. "Oh yes, Lance, the cave is just this way. 'Thusa won't have to walk so far if we head that way and we won't have to risk her wounds bleeding some more." With his words came a surprising and approving smile toward the less dominant wolf named Lance and the an almost caring look to the female he hardly knew. His eyes lifted to Lukos, trying not to smirk if the other's agreed with the proposed plan. What could he say? He was arrogant and charming; two very helpful skills.
Aethusa smirked. She really didn't want to be pampered or anything. She liked to be the tough experienced one. "I can walk as far as you'd like, but I suggest we get there fast because this storm will start soon." Suddenly the wind started to pick up. Aethusa looked up to the sky. She knew those clouds, she knew what the low clouds meant. The humid air and the strong winds. She grabbed her dagger and quickly used it to climb up into a tree. She sniffed the air, then she saw what was in the distance. A funnel cloud. "Yeah, you guys I think you might want to climb a tree and see what's so dangerous!" She yelled down to them. Aethusa's hackles rose as the wind blew fiercer. She climbed down. With her paws back on the ground she got in a position to run quickly.

Aethusa's whiskers twitched, by the way the she-wolf was acting you could tell this was her being serious, she didn't want the others to get hurt. "Lance, what direction is the cave?" She barked still keeping her eyes on the funnel cloud that was slowly climbing to the ground. Her heart was racing with fear, you could she it in her eyes that she had a phobia about tornadoes and she had a good reason to be afraid of them. Her muscles tensed, her eyes narrowed, her tail flicking, hackles rose. She growled as the funnel's tip was invisible behind the tree tops. "We need to go." She turned to the others, "NOW!" She jumped in-front of Toby who was trying to be the lead dog. She was a very fast runner. Her paws barely hitting the ground. Her main priority right now was to get them to safety. She stopped running and got back on her hind legs and peered around. All she could see were tree tops after tree tops. WHERE IS THAT CAVE?!
'She must not really not like storms. I mean really doesn't like them!" Lance thought of the direction of the cave then he remembered."It's over there to the east. Where i came here from. If we run we'll make it in no time. Just follow me and Toby." It was lucky Toby knew about the cave to because he would most likely get them lost trying to find it.

Then Lance caught something between Lukos and Toby."They both want to be the leaders but i don't believe that's how it works. Sooner or later they are going to clash and I hope I can stall that as long as possible."Then lance turned towards 'thusa,"Well if your up to it you may have to run on your own so I /believe we need to get going. Lance turned towards the direction of the cave getting ready to run."Well i guess this is my chance to show i'm worth something.
OOC:I think that I'm doing a good job posting since this is from an Ipad. Also, keep in mind that the wind is getting stronger and louder the more time passes. (You know that, right?)

Lukos couldn't help but snort when Toby nicknamed Aethusa 'Thusa.' He let Toby slide with his remark, even though Aethusa orginally came up with finding shelter. He gave a false grin to Toby, knowing that something will eventually go down between them. "How soon do you think?" he said sarcastically as the wind picked up. He watched as Aethusa climbed up the tree with her knife, as she was obviously a better climber. "I'm going to stay down here, thank you. Trees and me don't get along very well." He shouted back as the wind grew faster. "What is it?" he said to her as she tensed up.

" Lance!" he barely shouted over the wind. "Where's the cave?! We need to go-Aethusa!" he shouted as the she-wolf ran ahead of the group. "Lance lets go!" he shouted in his ear. He half ran half jogged to Toby and shouted in his ear, "Alright mutt, show us the way!" He checked his gear to make sure everything was secure, and then he ran off in the direction of Aethusa. Their's going to be four less canines in the Dampwoods if we don't get a move on! he thought franticaly, waiting for Lance and Toby to show the way.
The wind caused everything to be almost inaudible.Lance had to shout with all of his might just to get anyone to hear him."It's over here!" Lance pointed in the direction from which he came from yesterday."It's a straight path with no obstructions. Just follow me.

Lance was filled with adrenaline.Finally some action. Well what he called action anyways."I suggest we go but i'm not slowing down so you better be able to hold your pace. Lance chuckled. Even in a dangerous situation like this he still managed to laugh."Toby, are you coming?" Lance knew this was a stupid question. Of course he had to.Unless he had a better idea."One more thing. Before we leave you guys might want to get your stuff. I don't think anything is useful wet.
Aethusa just stood there looking back, suddenly something black formed around the trees coming towards her. Her eyes wide as she watched the others in the cave. She realized that the twister was heading towards the others. She looked around. She could barely keep herself on the ground. Her dagger flashed in the wind, she covered her eyes and climbed behind a rock as quick as she could. She got down and covered suddenly the wind switched directions, and it head right towards her she dug her dagger into the ground knowing that it wouldn't be enough, but she just had to hold on. Her fur blowing rabidly as she felt the rest of her body fly up into the air. she dug her hind claws into the ground and lowered her body. This is it isn't it? The end of me? I should do something, before the tornado gets to close. She watched it come towards her, she dashed into the forest and then quickly turned around going towards the others, would she make it?
OOC:We didn't get to the cave yet, we're just moving for it....... (P.S. The 'Holy' quote is actually a reference to how my packs ranks are based off of ancient angel and demon mythology. I love references and such. :3)

Let's go!! It's about to hit us!! he shouted, hoping that they could hear him. "Great, I love straight paths." he shouted. He laughed out loud at Lance's jab. "Just keep up with me shortie!" He gripped his staff, and used his other hand to check his bag. "I got all of my gear secure. We should get moving NOW though." He looked back at Aethusa to see her suspended almost completely in the air.

"Holy... Hang on!" He felt helpless, the wind between him and her. She got back on the ground, and took off into the forest. A few moments later, she ran thorough the foliage and headed straight for them. "Come on, you can make it! Run!" This is bad! We're not even to shelter yet! He staggered as close as he dared to the wind, and more importantly, Aethusa. Lukos drove his spear into the ground and reached out for the wolf. "Come on, grab my hand! You can make it!" Come on, come on!
Lance couldn't believe how quick of a turn to the worse the storm had took. He looked in complete fear as he witness Authesa being lifted into the air. He caught a sigh of relief when she was able to plant her feet on the ground. As she began running back towards him, Lance knew he had to help. Before Lance could even move Lukos had planted a firm hold and reached for Aethusa."I've got to help. There has to be something I can do but I need to calm down first."

Lance began taking deep breathes until his heartbeat had slowed down. Then he got an idea. He ran to his satchel. He looked over in the woods and found a stick that mist have been almost 1 1/2 times his size. With all the might of his might(almost straining himself) he was able to carry the stick over to Lukos. " I have an idea but you got to trust me! Hold my arm and i'll reach this stick out! Hopefully this may give her a the boost she needs!" Lukos then turned towards Authesa." Grab a hold of this stick and i'll pull you in.

In the hype of the moment Lance forgot about Toby but he didn't have enough to check on him."I hope he's okay.
An almost roarish growl came from Aethusa. She jumped up knowing it could risk her safety if the wind were to pull her back. She reached for the stick her claws digging into it. She used her hind claws as cleats. "Get back in the cave!" She yelled over the wind. She barked in alarm. "NOW!" She howled. She jumped over Lance and pulled him back. She grabbed Lukos's tail as well. She was using almost all of her strength, but if she were to pick up Toby as well she would be using all of her strength. She pulled the two males up the slope into the cave. Her fur wind blown and spiked back. She looked very annoyed. "Please don't laugh at how ridiculous I look." She chuckled.
OOC:Hmm, not the way I envisioned it, (as in getting saved by a girl.) but a good outcome. I think that you meant to say Lance in your post dude. XD

Lukos felt like the wind was about to tear him from his grip when Lance came up behind him with a really big stick. "Sure, as long as it gets her safe!" he replied. He started to feel his arm strain as they stood their. "Hurry up, my arm doesn't stretch out too much." Lukos' jaw dropped as the female practically flew over his head.

He yelped in surprise and pain as Aethusa pulled his tail with her as she ran to the cave. "I can run on my own thank you very much!" he snapped at her. His hair looked no better than hers when they were in the cave. He plopped on the ground, laying back to rest his overstretched muscles. "Trust me, if I start laughing, it's because we just survived a TORNADO. I mean, who does that? Not very many people." He looked around, only finding two faces out of the three before the storm, not including himself. "Where's Toby?" He didn't remember him running with them. Oh no, ah crap! He ran to the mouth of the cave and looked around. Toby!"
" Well this isn't it how i expected to survive a tornado." Lance couldn't help but grin as he was being carried into the cave with Aethusa. Once they were inside he began to laugh uncontrollably when he saw the other two wolves hair. Wait other two wolves. Where's Toby?"

Lukos must have noticed this two because he went to the mouth of the cave and began yelling for Toby."We have to help him! Lance was so surprised Toby was gonna he couldn't even think."We have to do something! Just anything to help him! Lance needed them to help. He couldn't do it on his own.
"Oh no!" Aethusa yelped when she couldn't find Toby. "You to look around the cave, I'll look for him out side." She jumped out of the den making sure to stay out of the tornado's path. Her hackles still standing straight up suddenly her bandage and cotton blew off of her wound. "Rrr." She growled in pain. "TOBY!" A bellowing howl entered the forest. She wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, not on her watch. She jumped on top of the highest rock and peered around. "Stupid trees!" She growled under her breath. She wanted to see the dog's black face again. Just to reassure herself that he was okay. She whined waiting for a response in the wind. Anything to just let her know that he was okay.