J: Looking for home
OOC: Had to attend to a wedding,too bad it wasn't mine. Not yet at least. Found a way to respond without rewinding back to when we were at the border.

Lukos was thinking of Malakai's parting words when he was standing there waiting for Alakai's response. With those dirty looks and threats, I don't know if I can forget the whole encounter. he thought. Of course, Malakai had to be stern. Lukos just joined, and it's tradition to put the newcomer in their place. I wonder where these caves are. Their might be something of interest in them. Of course, I have to pick a place to live at first.

He wondered if their was anyone who actually lived in the village. As far as he could tell, he and Alakai were the only ones there. All the houses were pretty much run down, and looked like they needed some serious repairs. One more reason to be thankful for woodworking. he thought. He saw an area somewhat in the middle of the village filled with metals and such, most likely a human park of some kind. He reminded himself to look into it after he moved in. Pack members might want things to stay the same though, so I'll just look. Not really much of a gardener, but I'll probably spend some time at the training grounds. He shifted his gaze to the large building relatively close to the training grounds. I wonder if some of the pack live in there. he pondered.

Looks like their is a lot of exploring to do when I'm done. he felt that if he didn't find a bed soon he might fall flat on his face from traveling and the stress of what happened earlier. Their's probably not even a bed to sleep in, from the looks of the houses on the outside. He already picked a house to try out. It was right next to the weapons storage if he heard Alakai right. It was a bit shabby, but nothing a little elbow grease wouldn't fix. He looked out of the corner of his eye at the Angelo, wondering what he was thinking. Lukos didn't want to say anything to him from the fear that he might say something wrong, so he just kept his mouth shut. [i]I wonder if everyone lives in the caves. It would make sense, because he couldn't see anyone else. That, or the pack is good on not being seen.
[html]

WC:421+ - Smile

Dark lips twitched a fraction with twisted humour at the Allu's threat towards the newly accepted Zepar, the stormy male schooling his expression carefully to hide his amusement from those present; the new kid would learn quickly enough about many members unique personality quirks, for the cave dwellers were a pack of misfits and outcasts most definitely. Watching the Allu leave, the samurai quickly went about getting straight to business as to not waste either his or this 'Lukos's time.

“There's the hotel off to the side of the indoor training area where Aeron, Atheed of the pack, lives with close friends and family if I recall correctly. Although no one really has bothered with the houses you won't be alone in the village and if you need someone you can stop by there, otherwise the warriors like to frequent the training ground.” running his eyes over the village the male sought out anything else that he should probably mention before ditching the boy to leave him to settle in. “The crows along the borders and within pack lands work for the pack, trained by me and Aphrodite and unless you have a death wish I highly suggest not trying to make them into your dinner. For awhile they will caw loudly at you, setting off an alarm, until the learn to recognise you- they are doing their jobs, nothing personal” flicking the tongue to the roof of his mouth he ran through what had been said and nodded slightly to himself.

“So yeah, anything you need will be in storages for the most part. You can claim any house that doesn't have an owner. The caves are” turning he waved a outstretched arm in the general direction towards the howling caverns “Over there in that direction; just follow the well worn trails and you'll get there okay... probably. If you go into the caves stick to wider and more used tunnels until you learn your way round so you don't get lost. Those of us who don't live in the hotel can be found in the caves, myself and Naniko included. If you encounter any problems or need assistance in anything, just drop by and one of us will be about most likely” he added, knowing that learning to live within a new home was hard as it is, integrating oneself into the lifestyle of Anathema and growing accustomed to their laws; or lack of and strong characters may be overwhelming to some. “I think that covers most of everything”

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px dotted #737373;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px;border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}</style>
[/html]
OOC:Hmm, I'm guessing Alakai is now a mind reader. Or he's just following Lukos' gaze. It took me three days to write this (probably because my brother brought my Kinect to my dad's house and he started playing it.) and I finally finished. It's sort of a pet peeve of mine to take so long.

So there are people living in that building. Aeron huh,I guess they probably would help me, I think. Unless they're like Alakai, or even Malakai. He saw that the first wolves of the pack he saw were rather, disinterested. Besides Malakai's threats and Alakai's warning's and tours, but they were supposed to do those things. It's what you do to new members. Unless there were a lot of wolves that joined recently! Of course, they're bored because they probably had about five wolves join recently. There could be new members like me here.

He reminded himself at the present. He was standing with his guide and Angelo, learning about the surroundings of his new home. "I guess I'll need all the help I can get for fixing the house I choose." He said, eyeing the ill-kept houses. He heard Alakai speak about the crows, and he replied "So those were your crows. Well, assuming you claim ownership of them. But they are crows, so I guess they take care of themselves." There might be something of use in the caves, or at least friendly people. "Thanks, I might visit the caves sometime." But for now, I have a home to select. "Thank you very much for your time and generosity. Now if you will kindly excuse me," Looking at the houses he sighed, and started walking towards them, "I have work to do."
[html]

WC:312+ - Exit Alaki Smile

It wasn't as if he held anything against the new male or even disliked him, although the others small show of rude speech didn't leave the Angelo with the best of impression; no, it was more a case of the stormy samurai being indifferent towards those he didn't know, joiners were renowned to come and go quickly within the cave dwelling pack and those that proved themselves and actually stuck around earned his interest and attention; whether that was a good thing or a bad one was another matter though. Stroking a finger lightly across Beyaz's chest, the albino crow leaned into the contact for a moment before growing agitated by it. “Many of the crows were trained by me, only Beyaz here and Chiya, the hooded crow you may have seen earlier, belong to me. All the others are currently under the care of Aphrodite; you'll primarily find her in the stables just off the caves if your interested in learning about animals” he added somewhat absent mindedly, aware that many canines kept companions whilst some hated the thought of working alongside lesser animals.

The majority of vital information had been provided and no further questions were asked by the newly ranked Zepar which was a sure indicator that his task, for now, was complete. With the mention of work to do he smiled a fraction with twisted humour, a lot of work was a minor understatement with some of the houses and he sure as heck didn't envy the guy for it. Waving a hand vaguely to his side he half turned in the direction towards the caves, “Try not to have too much fun with fixing up your house” a brief chuckle followed up the words, “I'll see you around, perhaps” with his farewell spoken he made his way over to the worn trail that lead to the caves.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px dotted #737373;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px;border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}</style>
[/html]