[M]Your head one this plate
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
Word Count :: 000 Its what i want Smile

She was still alone in this big old world with nothing but her brains and her slave of sorts. Who was really the slave was the bigger question. She huffed as she moved through the land, she was on a mission to find one of the only two wolves she knew was here. She had heard tails through the grape vine of a white scared wolf who lived near this area. She was not about to let the man who had abandoned her get away. She would please her mother and kill him.

burning brown eyes focused on the land scanning the hills and trees as she looked to find the border of the pack she knew was here. She was almost tempted to join the pack to find her father. She would play nice and lead her mother right to him. The family would slaughter the all and show the white demon what true sorrow was. She grined wickedly as she glanced at Asreal faster fool she thought to herself.

the wind blew through the trees causing a stir as she huffed yet again. Where the hell can that man be! She hollered as she looked at Asreal again. Well I'm not even sure I know who we're looking for. He spoke looking at her. He could not believe that she was being this strange.

Photo courtesy of Thomas Hawk

<style>
.KMTT24611_Zen1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d36260; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 {background-color:#1d2230; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8785/vaex.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Zen1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#efe7de; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
ooc

His first mistake, of course, was leaving New Dawn's borders.

Years of general peace had lulled Shandom Qi'Vaex into a morbid sense of complacency. A smarter man would have realized the dangers of travelling alone and responded by keeping company as much as possible. A less arrogant creature would have accepted that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and, in his face, he'd scorned more than his fair share of ladies. A wise wolf, like the kind Shandom claimed to me, would have accepted the chains that came with being such a horrible criminal at his core, and he would have behaved accordingly.

Unfortunately, Shandom was none of those things.

Despite the mask that he'd come to believe was reality, Shandom was a stupid, arrogant, and ignorant creature who believed firmly in his own superiority. Thoughts of self deprecation revolved entirely around his own shortcomings and not around others; he could not possibly put together that there were those who might have their own reasons for killing him besides the ones that he'd concocted in his mind. What greater crime could there be besides his ultimate betrayal to Lea? In the wake of such deception, how could face anything worse?

The poor man. He would never see it coming.

Bad father though he was, Shandom would know the scent of his daughter anywhere. At her essence, she smelled slightly like him, though he could not identify the musk outside of its inherent name: Zeneca. The scarred Gamma, in his rare Optime form, broke into a run when he caught the drift on the wind. He hadn't seen his daughter since she was a child, young and inexperienced on childish paws. She'd been the daughter of another child, or at least a mental midget, and one of Shandom's great regrets was leaving her behind. He'd loved his daughter the most, at the end of the day, because what father doesn't?

Zeneca! he called into the early summer air, his deep baritone pleading and conversely excited. The wind picked it up and carried it, and he followed the threaded scent through the warm air. It did not take long for him to see her, and when he did the Gamma only had eyes for the girl. His daughter was, as expected, devastatingly beautiful. She took after Keli - petite, curved with sensuous femininity; yet oddly powerful, with an inexplicably commanding air that permeated everything around her. Shandom, in his excitement, could not place the origin of such arrogance. He could not tear his eyes from the beautiful girl who inherited his pelt.

<style type="text/css">
.herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; }
.herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;}
.herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
Word Count :: 000 Its what i want Smile

Zeneca was tired of walking she was also rather done with this form. She was going to continue on four legs but held off shifting forms. She looked at Asreal as he turned a bit growling. She rather enjoyed keeping this male around. She smiled a bit her back at the male coming towards them she knew she could tell she remembered his smell. Her blood boiled as she thought about how proud everyone would be if she got rid of the annoyance.

She turned and looked at him. Who are you? She asked as she shifted herself behind Asreal a bit. The man almost matched lea's height. She knew that Asreal could match her aging father. She gripped the sleeve of Asreals coat as he looked at the male. it was funny to him that she would be scared of this man. Excuse me sir you are scaring my sister. He spoke looking at him.

He felt zeneca run a hand over his back and he was getting it. He was her brains she couldn't do much on her own. We're a little lost. He spoke his tone solid as he knew this was what zeneca wanted. He was able to guess that she was testing the older wolf. his guess being that he was who they had been hunting for.

Photo courtesy of Thomas Hawk

<style>
.KMTT24611_Zen1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d36260; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 {background-color:#1d2230; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8785/vaex.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Zen1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Zen1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#efe7de; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
poor Shandomly... though if you want I have ideas, i'll hunt you down on AIM later?

He should have known Zeneca wouldn't recognize him. After all, he'd left her so selfishly when she was barely old enough to keep her eyes open. She'd still smelled like milk and dew, like spring embodied in the innocence of a child. But she'd already had so much spirit and shown so much promise - Shandom had loved her more than words could describe. Like all things not named Linquilea, though, he loved himself more, and he could not bear to look at her without the unfortunate taste of blood on his salmon pink tongue. The guilt had been overwhelming. Of course he'd left. It was the only thing he knew how to do anymore.

Shandom grew suspicious when the tall male identified Zeneca as his sister; the Gamma, whose excited face had fallen rather comically, narrowed his eyes at this stranger and wondered if Keli had another litter. You aren't Halaki or Twensu, my sons and her only brothers (or, at least, the only ones I know of). Who are you, and why are you with my daughter? Shandom's voice was harsh and emotional - it was clear that Zeneca's ignorance dealt a devastating blow to the man's pride. The mistrust in his face softened, though, as he took a step to the side to get a glimpse of the girl who hid behind the towering giant. It's okay, Zen, Shandom whispered, stretching out his hand to invite the girl closer. It's... It's me. It's Shandom... Your father. It's Daddy.

The proud man's voice broke slightly as he internally pleaded with the girl to take his hand and come closer. I live near here, in a pack called New Dawn. Come, I'll take you and your... He paused momentarily, gaze shifting warily back to the hulking stranger. I'll take you and your brother with me. You can stay with us. We'll offer you a good home. In his wildest dreams, the scarred man could not have imagined that Zeneca would be anything but eager to come with him. A kind, hopeful smile spread across his scarred face, and his good eye twinkled with the possibilities of reuniting with his estranged children. Please, Zeneca, he whispered. Please, come with me.

He'd never wanted anything more.

<style type="text/css">
.herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; }
.herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;}
.herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]