Time to Reflect
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

It was only a ghost of a suspicion that Amy would deceive him. Why would he believe her too? Her character was confidant and he knew she was dangerous. If she had something to say that he would find offensive he expected her to say it whether it would damage their relationship or not. It just seemed to him that was who he was dealing with. So he was fully inclined to believe her when she misled him again. It was clear she valued him as a friend, but that was a generous description of his their shared feelings. Why would she lie?

Having her move in and press against him only further distracted him from any suspicion too. He did find her attractive and there was something about her attitude he found seductive as well. But he could only do so much flirting before crossing the line he had mentally drawn. And that limit was quickly approaching but he still enjoyed her close even if it made him a bit nervous. It is a large assumption but I only know of you what you have shared with me. Saying it this way and where his mind was already settled easily reminded him of what they had shared. If he could have blushed he might have. Instead he sighed and glanced away from her, out to the sea that had originally held his interest. I’m sorry if I offended you.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She did not lie to him, though perhaps she should have. Honesty was one of the few good traits that supported her. That wasn't to say she couldn't lie with a honey sweet tongue. Amy had done so plenty of times. Telling the truth was usually the better weapon though. She wielded it with ease, and turned his attention away to focus on the things that she wished him to. It was not time to think on her family. As much as she loved them, she wouldn't speak of them.

Jaden's words were sweet, bringing out a soft trill of laughter from the killer. I would say that's enough. My family doesn't make me who I am. So that one was a blatant lie. She loved her family, and would do anything for them. Well, almost anything. She still looked out for herself before anyone else. Jaden, I love talking with you. Even if it lowers my guard more than it should. Your presence is very hard to ignore. Grinning she lifted one hand to brush at his hair and push it away.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]
PGP + 2 Words - 200

He looked out at the ocean and tried to banish his embarrassing desires. He’d thought before that Amy had taken advantage of him, but the longer he sat there and spoke to her the more he began to wonder if she too had been taken by the moment. This was a side of the woman he’d not been exposed to before and he was really enjoying it.

But there was still his line. Jaden’s eyes were brought back to the blond female when she laughed, a sweet sound that made him smile. Then she brushed his hair away affectionately. He looked into the brown eyes for whatever he could find. That he was the distracting one made him chuckle.I really enjoy your company as well, Amy, he said. An odd feeling of intimacy was settling between them again and it disturbed the man. She was chipping away at his guard, intentional or not. So he decided it might be best to turn the conversation toward something less sensitive than how he felt about her. You were enjoying a bath before I interrupted you. Surely you have other plans that are being held up for today? Maybe she would admit to some engagement that needed her attention and leave him for now. For good measure, Jaden lay back on the grass to put a bit more distance between them. On his back he then peered at the sky before turning his muzzle to her and smiling innocently.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She met his sharp blue eyes with her warm brown ones. They were so false, looking warm and friendly in their color when the heart of a monster beat inside. Her tail swayed gently, knowing that his attention had been shifted as she had wished. Keeping it on her family had made her far too uneasy. There were some secrets she had to keep. Laughter came from Jaden, a deep sound that brought a slow smile to her lips, hand moving to run down his chest.

Asked if there were other plans Amy pulled away, a small pout on her features. You're not enjoying this? Tossing her head Amy laughed and stood up. I should start heading out. Her mood had been lightened, thanks to the chance of playing around with Jaden. While she hadn't gotten the end result she'd desired, most of her tension was gone. She wouldn't be killing anyone today.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]