[M] Just Let Go
[html]

I know! Stubborn butts. But, if Aro ever told her about the possible impregnation of those woman, her feelings would be pretty clear. X3 PP of Buck, i'll change it if you want. :3

As the moments passed, Sidra was finally calming down. She could feel her heart rate steadying in her chest and her breath returning to a normal pace. Just a moment ago, it felt as if it would beat right out of her chest or explode! The athletic female breathed him in as their heads rested together, his hands came to her hips and were welcome to stay there or on any other part of her body. After that, he was welcome to her whenever he wanted. Though, she wouldn't tell him that. She would just let the moments the spent together sink in, for right now at least. She nudged his muzzle with hers and laughed again. She was bubbling with joy at the moment. That's possible? As if there could be a better. She couldn't imagine anything or any other time being better than that.

The charming knight elaborated, her head backing up and staring wide eyed at him. The grin she wore grew twice the size as before. That had almost happened this time, maybe it was possible. If so, she'd love to be the one to experience it, from him. Um, I don't think you'll be able to keep me safe because you'll be in the same state. I'll make sure of it. We'll have to hire Buck as our body guard for that time. She joked suddenly realizing the young deer was still sitting not to far off. Her smile faded as she realized he'd probably seen the whole thing. Her head moved to the side to look past Aro and at the deer who was curled up in a brown speckled mess staring over at them. Do you think he watched the whole thing? Oh my... How embarrassing. She turned back to Aro and laughed. Whatever, he was just a deer right?

Aro moved away to fetch something from his belt which she didn't remember him removing, or even wearing one for that matter. Everything before their..um...whatever it was, was a complete blur. He handed her the canteen and she gladly excepted it it. There was barely a drop of saliva in her mouth after all of that, she needed the water. Sidra narrowed her eyes and looked at him. At least mine was beautiful. She cackled and teased as he kissed her lightly before bringing the water filled container to her lips and taking several long, needed, gulps. The water trickled out and down her mouth from how fast she was drinking and it tasted heavenly even though it was just water. Once done, she gasped for air and wiped her mouth. Thanks. She murmured before leaning up the tree with her shoulder pressed against his like they had been doing before. She watched him look to the stars and it appeared that there was something on his mind, but she didn't want to pry. Instead, her gaze joined his up to the stars like it hadn't done before. She sighed and recalled in her mind all that had happened. Damn... She said, her voice nearly a satisfied whisper.

She let her head fall on his shoulder as she stared into the dotted sky, a smile tattooed onto her maw.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

x.x Sorry for the delay, grandma in hospital :/

Word Count → 000

His eyes watched hers as she responded, "...yeah, it is possible.." He continued smiling as she took in his description of what will happen if he tried harder, he let out a booming laughter, as she proclaimed he'd also be in the same state. He wouldn't deny it though, if he tried that hard he'd know he'd probably be exhausted, and sprawled out. He smiled more at the thought of Buck watching them. He turned at that time to get the canteen gourde. His eyes looked up to Buck who was curled in his youthful position that most of all fawns took. His eyes looked from Sidra to him, he smiled at how cute he was. Another burst of chuckling came from him as he could tell she was embarrassed at the thought that Buck saw all that they had done. It was cute. He turned looking at her, "...I'm sure he hadn't been watching us until you stared at him. Perhaps glanced over a few times, but not openly watching us." He reassured her, "...even so...he needs to learn about the birds and the bees somehow, and I don't know low speech like his..do you? If I did, I'd talk to him about it...but look...we educated him..." He chuckled as they seemed to lean back together.

He huffed at her when she said his groans and moans weren't beautiful. That's fine, being beautiful was never a goal of his...handsome was more like it...charming even. He merely smiled at her, head slightly turned. She let out another breathy damn, and he wrapped his arm around her. She leaned into him, head going onto his shoulder. He held her close, a little tight, almost possessively. His head leaned down onto hers and he had no will or want to move. His eyes slowly came to a shut as his muzzle pointed to the sky. He felt himself nodding off into sleep and he attempted to fight it, he didn't want to fall asleep when she was awake...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]