You and me kid we'll go far
[html]<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do

Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +519 OOC :: here

Liam was getting used to his life here he was tired he had traveled a few places and had started to build his home and his work. He wanted nothing more then to go back to work helping those around the pack. he wanted to meet with Saul and truly become the man's student and learn more. For now though he roamed to the borders and past them by just a few yards only so that he could see what was around. He had not really spent a lot of time exploring the land he lived.

Liam was not to far from his new home when he heard sutle sounds. Ears rotated trying to find where the sound was coming from. The sound was terrible he couldn't figure out what was going on. Liam moved himself towards the sound that made him want to cover his ears. You would think that something was being killed by the sounds he was hearing.

Liam slowed down as he could finally make out what was yowling. The thing was hiding behind a bush crying in pain. The catori man moved towards the bush slowly. He wasn't sure if he should if the thing had a mama near by she could attack him and none of this would end well. He moved the branch and sitting there crying was a puppy. Liam looked shocked as the thing looked at him still crying. Shhhh its okay Liam said looking at the child.

Stopping the girl looked at him. no my paw hurts and i'm lost! She wailed starting all over again. The child was a grey wolf a dull grey with black over tones and strange blue eyes. Liam looked at her and reached to place his pack down. I'm a medic maybe I can help your paw. He said smiling as he moved closer to her. She stoped yowling for good it seemed and looked at her with big eyes. Really it hurts bad. She said looking at him. She lifted her paw and he could see a wire of some type. He could tell it wasn't wire but it was wrapped around her paw. Its not so bad. he said smiling. She tired to smile as she saw him pull things out of his bag. She pulled back a little but his smile seemed to captivate her. Liam slowly cut the cord away revealing a deep laceration into her skin.

the young girl smiled and looked at him Better He said. Liam smiled he was happy to help her out. I'm glad you feel better. Whats your name? he asked smiling at her. Oh i don't have name. Mommy said i was supposed to die so need no name. Liam looked at her his eyes widened as he looked at her But mommy gone she died i lost. Can you be my mommy? She asked as she could feel liam picking her up. I can't be your mommy but how about your daddy? If you live with me though you have to have a name he said smiling. Ok she said smiling.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]