Losing the will...
Aylu knew he had been slacking in his duties as a protector of he pack. He had been zoning since he had met Rio. He needed someone to run to, to talk to. He ran the boarders in secui form, looking for any threats. He thought about where his life was going. He loved d'Arte and he loved Sarian. He heard something coming up behind him and slowed. He knew the soft patter of Sarian's paws. She was growing stronger by the day.

"What is wrong Aylu? You have been distant lately.I am worried. I know I am not as skilled as other but I am trying," she said as she ran with him. He slowed to a stop by the boarder tree. "Its not you Sarian. You are actually coming a long well. But don't you want a mother in your life? Someone you can talk to and cuddle with," he asked as Sarian slowed to a stop. "I has a mother once. Two mothers actually in one wolf. I loved my mother dearly. I don't know how I would react to a new mother. I do want a female friend older then myself to tell me about things I am confused about and don't know how to ask you about," she said softly, nipping his shoulder.

Aylu whined softly. "I want someone to love Sarian. A mate worth while. Someone that you can talk to. I need someone to talk to. Someone to come home to besides you that love the both of us," he said softly. He licked Sarian's muzzle gently. "She will find you Aylu. A male like you deserves to be loved and love in return," said Sarian before running off. Aylu took that as a sign to continue his rounds. He needed to make up for his lost time. He needed to protect the only two things that mattered to him. Sarian and his pack.