AIM: EmotasticPickles

MSN: Friendsie_Forever@hotmail.com

[/html]
[html]

Information

[/html]
Name: Aquilina Despoena
Birthdate: March 9
Relations: Mother: Anastay Despoena(4, unknown)
Father: Camillus Despoena(5, deceased)
Sister(s): Cosmina Despoena(2, unknown), unknown(stillbirth)
Brother(s): Demetrius Despoena(1, unknown), Amelius Despoena(2, unknown), unknown(stillbirth)
Mate: None
Offspring's: None
Luperci: Yes
Appearance: No Information
Biography: Despoena - Latin meaning 'Mistress'
(Some of the family's first names or Roman because her fathers father was Latin and his mother was Roman)

Aquilina started off in a pack as the Al.pha's offspring. She got along with her sister and brother, gradually she had another brother, she could have had two other siblings as well if they weren't stillbirth's when her mother gave birth to Demetrius. Things were good for Aquilina until a couple of the wolves from the pack tried to take over, killing Camillus (her father) as Anastay was forced, by Aquilina, to run off with Cosmina, Amelius and Demetrius. As Aquilina tried to fight them off her father, she was brutally beaten, blind in her right eye and raped, almost left for dead.

A few days after her brother, Amelius, found her and brought her back with her family. They took care of her and sheltered her. Even though she was physically somewhat okay, she slowly started to go insane. They thought she'd be fine until, the sweet heart they once knew turned into bad girl, also known as Estella.

Estella was everything Aquilina was not, she was bad and at one point even tried to seduce her own brother, flesh and blood. Amelius tried to fight her off because she was getting quite all over him, finally after he pushed her away and Aquilina realized what she, or Estella, had done. For the best for her family, she ran off without even a goodbye.

Sooner or later as she desperately ran around, she found the pack Infern.i as she thought that maybe it was the next place to call h.ome...
[html]

Post Log

we can breathe in space; - Nocht

anesthetized - Riot

Thread/Plot Requests: Open!

Archive

Than Nothing At All - Samael Lykoi

j; Ready, Set, Go - Faolin Mogosti

I'm At 127.0.0.1 In The Clouds. - Jericho Oriel

-Castor

Somewhere Over The Rainbow -Samson Adonis

[/html]
TABLES:

[html]

[/html]

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... table2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:235px; background-position:top center;">

Out of character text goes here.

[____]

[____]
[/html]

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:90px; background-position:bottom center;">

Out of character text goes here.

[/html]