Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Time: 9:25pm, after sun set.

He looked at her drawing his hand away as she reached for him. Again, he rejected all that was, those thorned words she offered him and their dripping poison. " See, I was right...she rejects you and offers you nothing more than what ifs...maybes.....a back up....second prize.....Are you second prize?...or are you Lambda?...Surely you have more pride than this". And he did, he would not accept her words, he would not accept her. If it was not broken before, this realization and the concequences of it had now broken their bond entirely. She offered him maybe love, keeping him on the side just in case things didn't work out. She assumed that he would wait, assumed that she could snake him around her finger.

He had been infected by her weakness. Irreversably infected, he would need to purge himself of these things. And he only knew one way, he had do indulge once more in th training of his childhood, the training which broke the mind and numbed one to all feeling but personal ambition. " Keep your bond Exultare, there is not use for it in my mind, or my heart......I have more pride than the scraps of promises you offer me....merely by saying such you insult me...". His eyes returned to the crushed chess grid. The queen piece, it was powerful, far stronger than the King, whose power equalled only pawns. Yet her limitation was in that she could choose only one direction to move, and could never turn as she did. Once the path was choosen, it was set.

"...I am X'ies Lambda, and I require no false friends, nor maybe lovers....If your business is concluded...leave me to my thoughts...I have no other words for you Queen"

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Silence.

There was nothing else she could say to him at this point, for what she had intended to had gone and fallen out of context. He had been right before, to say he did not understand, but the truth was painfully apparent now that she did not know where to begin to salvage it.

Her silence stemmed from what he called her, a name he never did since knowing each other's names. Rather he call her something slanderous than her given Family name. Something other than this, to prove a disconnect had set between them. She could not be angry, nor could she be sad. Disappointed seems the better feeling in knowing he chose to reject their bond.

The Nomad said nothing as she stood, ignoring his echoing words, ignoring the flickering firelight. Her attention was to the mountain path ahead in her descent.

[Exit X'yrin]

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;