Alone
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Adara scurried out of the wagon, curses ringing after her. The timid slave had just offered up some food for the pregnant female to eat, but Amy was having none of it. They had set up camp in a nice clearing, no pests around and no scents of recent canines. Here was where her pups would be born. Instead of the lap of luxury that they deserved. Thinking on it again Amy tossed a metal pan, breaking through the fabric of the wagon this time. Great. Now she'd have to replace that!

Kohaku had been wise, choosing to stay out of Amy's way after his ear had been practically taken off. Huffing Amy leaned back, trying to find a more comfortable position in the furs. The closer she got to the birth the harder it was to find a position to relax in. She fluffed the pillow, only to have her claws tear through it when she used too much force. Growling the pillow found itself sailing in the same direction as the pan, Amy sinking down. This was pointless.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]

Shadow was walking by looking for Amy still when like a sign from the heavens a pot sailed through the air and bonked him right on the head and he placed his hand on the back of his head and whined lightly and then he turned only to have a large pillow and feathers hit him and cover him. He slowly walked over and looked to the wagon that was hiding well off the road and away from anyone and everything and he could see Amy through the hole he assumed was made by said pan and from the scent in the air and the fact that she was in the wagon when she could very well be moving around made it clear her time was fast approaching. He looked through that hole and to Amy and he nodded lightly as he blew upward to get a feather off his nose.

Shadow was already prepared for the coming insults and curses and all manner of things bad and he didn't care. last time she had been in this state he was there and he planned to have that happen again with or without her say and she was in no way able to in force her dislike of him being there and if she sent one of her puppy slaves after him well...that would be a funny sight to see.
"Hello again Amy...It's been a while"

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

A far too familiar head poked through the hole in the torn wagon. Amy had just been muttering to herself, complaining about everything from Adara's incompetence to how uncivilized this side of the world was. Spotting him Amy froze, struggling to believe that he was actually here. There was no possible way that he would show up again. Not after telling her that his pack was hunting her. He didn't disappear though, no matter how hard she squinted at him.

How did he get covered in feathers? It was a pretty comical sight to look at, and she would have laughed if she had thought more on it. The greeting broke the spell, and a choice string of words followed her acceptance of his presence. Grabbing one of her throwing knives Amy threw it, the pregnancy not damaging her aim at all. If anything, she had improved, mainly due to the fact that she'd been spending a lot of time doing target practice.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Shadow watched her face closely and he saw that she couldn't believe him being there, hell he couldn't either, he had wanted to clear the air and here he was and like he had guessed she took it well. Only a knife flying at his face was the answer to how welcomed he was. He had watched her reach for it and he growled a little showing disappointment at her actions and when it came at him he caught it in his hand by the blade and he then smiled lightly and casually tossed the Knife to the side but inside the wagon so it was not lost and he moved around towards the back. He slowly lowered the door and he sat on it looking out to the forest and he spoke lightly now as he kept his back to her.

"I knew that you would be near birth and like last time I did not want you to be without protection, you know as well as I that throwing knifes as good as they may be have a limit in number and so if you cannot move then only a matter of time is what means life or death. I'm going to help you Damnit! and I don't really care your thoughts on the matter!"

Did shadow actually Snap at Amy, huh it was new but it was a little funny now that he thought about it. He looked over his shoulder at her and then he crossed his legs and faced her and he pointed to where the mark he had "use" to be and he nodded." Not a slave, never was, never will be and the mark is gone and so too is my mate and pups, I have lost plenty Amy and I'll be damned if I'll let a throw of a knife scare me away from someone who I had helped in the past....Who i had called friend." His eyes locked onto hers and he watched her closely, not just for another knife to come his way but to see how she would take his words and his new resolve.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

A growl was sent towards her, an answering snarl rumbling as she followed with yet another knife, angered by his response. Did he really think he would be welcome? Amy didn't tolerate being treated like an equal by a slave. The first knife was just tossed inside, the second scraping over his shoulder. She hated him! Amy struggled with moving, trying to shift around and find something she could really damage him with. She was too slow though, and he was moving off to the back of the wagon, away from the hole she'd torn.

His back was exposed, a sword in her hand now. Her steps were heavy, tottering really as she found her balance and moved. A clean strike through his back, and her problem would be solved. The sudden sharp words only hastened her growl, swinging the sword and doing her best to remain balanced. It was clumsy, the movement clean but nowhere near the efficiency of what would be needed to kill him. He was turning around now, and the strike missed. Swearing Amy tried to balance herself, gripping onto the sides as she glared down at him. His words made it clear he didn't care if she tried to send him away, but that didn't mean she wouldn't stop trying.

Her eyes focused on the mark, but his next words brought a bark of laughter from her. I've lost plenty of pups. It doesn't matter to me. As for your mate? She never cared for you. She branded you, the same as I would a slave. You're not welcome here. Kohaku and I can handle this on our own. She was not going to roll out the welcome mat for him. He was a slave, the act of becoming such a humiliation for her that she couldn't forgive. His actions reflected on her, on who she chose to associate with! Did he really think forgiveness would come that easily?

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

He had turned casually and looked at her and he had heard the sword hit the wood behind him and he looked to her still unaffected by her attempt at his life and he was not growling or acting any different towards her than he had when they first met. He looked to the sword and he reached up and grabbed her hand and the hilt and he slowly made her loosen her grip and then he pulled the sword away and laid it next to him and he looked forward still. He understood her way of thinking and that in him getting the symbol on his chest that in her eyes he had become what she hated. It was just her way but now she was gone the the symbol removed so she had no reason any longer."I understand that you did not like seeing me with the symbol on my chest Amy and I was a fool for getting it, you were right, I was in a since a slave but now not only is she gone but the mark is as well and I have no one else say for the pack so...Your words are silly and your bases for argument are now gone. I am not a slave and besides one cannot be a slave when they never followed the orders of the one giving them. That would be like saying you were a slave to the ones you traveled with. Besides Amy, you know that if any real threat were to come along both you and Kohaku would be no match for them in the state you are now, So like I did long ago when I owed you a favor I shall protect you both at least till the pups are born and then I shall leave, I do this for nothing and I want nothing from you." Shadow kept looking forward and he took in a slow breath. Had his words about her being a slave to the ones she traveled with just him making a point or were they planted there to have her think on her own actions, the answer for that was both and none, Shadow wasn't bothering with trying to make Amy see his way like he had done in the past, he was merely talking and she could take what she wanted from it. The simple fact of the matter was that Shadow was here to spend time with her because he knew and he felt that in the near future his pack would eventually find her and the justice they wanted was nothing short of blood and her death and end...he needed to see her, to see her before she was taken from him.

[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

His features were calm as the sword struck the wood, becoming stuck. Snarling she tried to tug it out, but couldn't. Not without losing balance. He pulled the sword from her, leaving a very bitter female standing there. The sword was placed down, Amy staring straight over his head and this time choosing to ignore him. If she didn't talk to him he wasn't there. Her body heaved, trying to catch up to the exertion it was unable to handle.

Silly? Did he just call her silly? Amy's body stiffened, rage breaking inside her mind. It was a shame he was more powerful than her. If he wasn't Amy would have killed him. Sighing Amy carefully sat down again, turning so her back was to him. If he wanted her dead it wasn't like she could stop him anyways. So he'd have to put up with her decision to ignore his existence. Besides, having extra muscle around could be useful. Not that she'd ever admit that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Shadow's miss matched eyes watched Amy go and sit down and to her back to him no less and he smiled as he looked back to the camp they had set up and he spoke lightly"I'll take that as a yes to my help then." He got up and looked around seeing if there was anything missing and to see if they needed anything but to his knowledge everything seemed in order so he walked off a little ways and took a place next to a tree near by and he pulled out the very sword that Amy gave him and he started to sharpen it with the stone he had gotten long ago to compliment the blade and keep it in perfect shape.

Shadow then got to work on it making sure to make the edge perfect and as sharp as it could get and even on both sides. His mind would wonder as he did this...but no one would guess the ideas and the thoughts that would cross the dark males mind, not even Amy.

[/html]