[M] Too good to be true...
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Dated for the 26th.

The traffickers came, took her silently in the middle of the night, and left without so much as a single sound. They'd left Soloman behind who was anxious and frightened seeing them again, they were ever bit his enemy as they were Sidra's. There was no perception of time as they traveled, the leopard woman being drugged so she would stay quiet and not run. As she sat in their wagon with a cloth tied over mouth and her hands and legs tied for extra precaution. She could hear them talking and grunting to one another about what they would do with her when they came to a stop. I think she deserves a good ol' beatin'...for old times sake. Said one of the men in a gruff deep voice, another one laughed and looked back at her. She could barely keep her eyes open, everything swirling around her almost like a dream, but the fear she felt was very real and overwhelming. She tried to speak up but couldn't due to the lack of energy and the cloth over her mouth. Ay' agree with ya there. I think the boss would appreciate us warmin' her up for im'.

There was four of them in total, she could make out their figures walking alongside the horse that pulled the wagon. They were all bickering and cackling about what they were going to do. Each of them had their own ideas, but all of them traced along the same lines. They would beat her, then have their way with her. She's a pretty woman, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of er'. An' that smell...mmmmmmm. Fuckn' tasty. By now, her heart was beating in her chest but she was unable to react. A prisoner to the men and to her own body. Oh yeah. That's all she's good for right? Might as well have some fun with er'. One of the men laughed gruffly and growled deeply, a sickening sensual growl. You bet we are. I got er' first. They all started to squabble about who would have her first. No fuckn' way. I'm the leader here, I get er' first. Sidra closed her eyes and blocked them out...she didn't want to hear this.

A few hours passed, which felt like days, and soon they came to a stop. It was evening already and she could smell a fire being started and fresh meat. Her eyes became wide bloodshot orbs as the biggest of the men grabbed her by the arms and dragged her out of the wagon, throwing her own the ground as if she were nothing. She grunted and curled herself up tightly. There was nothing she could do. The man took no time, proceeding to kick her in the back. Look at me!! You beauty...look at me!! He kicked her again and she groaned curling up even tighter. Her eyes found the strength to turn and look at the man who smiled down at her, with desire in his eyes. Ya ready my dear? Cause' this is gon' be one hell of a ride. He chuckled and knelt down to cut the rope form her legs. Then he grabbed her arm and dragged her up placing on her wobbly feet. She nearly fell over but he righted her and forced her along whether she was dragging or not, he didn't care. She could hear the other men cackling in the background, grunting and groaning. Mmmmm, ya smell so sweet...like a piece of heaven. Fuck. Sidra felt like surrendering...what could she do? But, her stubborn nature kicked in and she tried to fight back bringing herself down to the grown and wrapping her legs around one of the legs on the man. She was able to knock him over and get up, stumbling away from the campsite. One of the other men quickly caught her and knocked her to the ground while the other men laughed wildly at her antics. The one she'd knocked over growled and yelled angrily walking over to her and taking out his knife.

He knelt down in front of her and removed the cloth from her mouth, looking her straight in the eye. You ain't goin' anywhere...don't try it again!! Or you'll regret it... A sly smile grew on his face as his hand came up to hold her maw. His other hand stroked her gently. Pretty little thing. Oh sweet mother... He growled bringing his lips to hers and she struggled with all she had. Growls erupted from her in protest. It was fucking disgusting. He tasted like cigarettes, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She pulled away and forced her head forward to headbutt him in the nose. Ah, FUCK! You fucking dirty little whore! A strong slap was placed against her face and she was knocked over, blood dripping from her mouth where a cut had formed. She couldn't hold back the tears...she was so terrified, hurt...being brought back from where she escaped from. There was no reason to live anymore, she just wanted to die if this was the life she was going to live.

With tears rolling down her face she mustered the strength to speak, her voice small and fragile. Please...just let me go....I'll give you what you want... The man laughed and grabbed her, placing her on her knees. All we want is you sweetheart. Besides, what would the boss do if we came back empty handed? He lifted her maw to face him. Time to play now. You've been a naughty girl. The men watched from the campsite as he brought the knife to her face. He sliced across her cheek, simply a warm up for what he was going to do. Sidra kept quite, if she spoke up she'd be beaten even worse.

The man lay her down and pressed the knife against her neck. Don't move ya here? He spread her legs, free hand wondering over her body, groping her breasts and trailing down. Mmmmmm. He growled, hands coming to her crotch. There was a waterfall of tears streaming down her face as his hands touched her, his dirty hands! They slipped inside of her, his groans loud and audible. The knife left her throat and she looked up, bad idea. He sliced her across the face again, right along the bottom of her maw and she yelped laying back down. There was nothing she could do to stop his dirty hands form groping her. A moment later, he came between her legs, his hardened length prodding at her opening. No, no, no!! She tried to squeeze him out and make it hard for him to enter and he yelled curses. Thankfully, the other men protested. Ay!! Ya can't do that! Against the rules!! Ain't no use for a pregnant prostitute. He growled back at them, obviously upset that he couldn't feast on her delicious scent. Aw fuck ya then. Worthless woman. The groping came to an and and he dragged her to the fire, dropping her by it. He tied her feet back together and then gave her one last swift kick in the stomach. Sidra coughed, the pain almost too much to handle. She curled up and continued to cry. The pain was only part of her tears, most of it was from the violation of the dirty man's hands groping her inside and out. All ya keep your hands of of er'. You'll get your turn another day.

Sidra just lay there, sobbing quietly to herself. She just wanted to go home where she was welcomed, where her love was, where he could hold her and tell her everything was alright. Unfortunately, that was a silly fantasy. This was a nightmare that would never end. They would take her back and her life would only get worse. A life where she was doomed to serve men constantly being beaten and punished for things she didn't do. Her life was over. Casa was too good to be true. Aro was too good to be true...

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]