Blue evening by calm waters
[html]

Here you go, thanks again for recovering the awesomeness that is this table. Skoll is shifted, by the way.

The chirping of night insects had just begun, while the sedate flow of the Yawrah offered melodic backround for their chorus, and the hazy blue of early twilight descended upon the territory. It was in the midst of this tranquility that Skoll arrived, eager to see this place after his time away. He had traversed it many times, and he missed the sounds and smells it possessed on autumn evenings, like this one. The warrior was fraught with worries and concerns...both for true and imagined responsibilities. He was weighed down by a dozen perceived failings, but it was during times like this, when surrounded by the serenity of nature, that he could sort through these feelings.

Hurting those kids was wrong, but I didn't have a choice. Their mother raised them to think they could take down any adversary, they had no common sense. Their siblings didn't even try to get them away from me. Neither older brother was willing to accept responsibility, and so I was landed with that impossible decision. Treat them as enemy combatants, or die because the older coyotes were going to use them to slow me down. That was how he perceived the events, anyway. He could imagine how the mouthy one he'd met must view it all, but simultaneously he knew that if he'd had his 'druthers, he'd have left after making sure the very first learned to leave w0lf pups alone. In the heat of battle, survival came first, and with his brain so used to analyzing outcomes in such encounters, he had predicted that the unspoken social law protecting youths(which the coyotes had already syntax error'd themselves) was going to be used against him. The rest was history...he had hurt the kids minimally at first, but when they didn't back off and their brothers made no effort to make them, the desperation and righteous outrage had driven him into the peak battle frenzy that he--and apparently the eldest brother--could achieve. The kids had been hurt, as had the adults, and Skoll had fared no better.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]
She and kucifer had gotten drunk together...and for one glorious minute...life had been wonderful. And then? Things had returned to the way they were. he'd returned to the cold angry male he already was, and the white femme had retreated into her own world of hurt, drivin by her nightmares of Erik and that blade.

She was walking along the Yawrah, her mind drifting along with the tranquil water, worrying at the dreams. Why was she dreaming of him? Why wouldn't he let go? He'd vanished after she had shadow, and suddenly he'd returned. It bothered the pale lady. She sighed, sitting on a rock.

She didn't realize Skoll was nearby. Shewas too wrapped up inimages of the blade she'd used to murder Erik. Was it still in Syemv? Was that why Erik was haunting her?
[html]

Like a light tower warns a wayward ship from land, so too did the white beacon of the new dog shake Skoll from his reverie. His regrets over past events currently on hold, the warrior wondered if he should go to her...she seemed troubled, as could be assumed of any dog traveling away from their packland at this hour. Deciding that she would be unpleasantly shocked to find an eight-foot-tall scarred werewolf looking at her, he announced his presence.

"It seems that this is a popular locale tonight. Who can blame us for our choice, though? There is peace out here, and for my part, I would like some of it." He didn't know the female, but she had the scent of the Mountain Pack on her, affirming that she lived around here. He had dealt with enough unwanted outsiders at this point to be glad each time he caught a familiar scent...even if that scent was only the overtones of a pack, rather than the more informative scents of individual wolves.

"Feel free to stay, there is more than enough atmosphere here to share." He could be a harrowing sight, so he did his best to keep his mannerisms and attitude congenial.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]