[html]

Character Name Moriah DeSalvo
Character's Birthday June 27th, 2006

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or Luperci Luperci

Species Grey Wolf

Gender Male

Secondary Form of Contact PM's are best <3

Dear Diary,
It is my sincerest hope that they do not have windows in heaven. In fact I hope that they don’t even have doors in heaven, or telescopes for that matter. Instead I hope that occupants like Yves are kept respectively tucked away with busy work at all times, so that they might not witness the craven shortcomings of their yet mortal friends and subsequent select to stalk their dreams after viewing such an occurrence.

Amen,

Drawing little consolation from his high brow entry even as he closed, subsequently the male returned his journal and pen to their respective places with an unaffected mood of listlessness. I bet you wouldn’t have failed if you’d have been the one up to bat eh Yves, adorning a brittle smile as he cravenly grabbed for another fixture within his bag, thereafter the male lifted the lid of the flask without hesitation, in fact I bet you’d be their king right about now eh? Laughing with an empty sense of fervor before throwing back a generous sip of the smarting liquid, the male endured the burn if only to scold his throat by passing more self directed sardonic phrases.

Oh yeah you see unlike me you wouldn’t have shied away for anything, and I mean anything. Feeling his grip on sobriety wane ever so slightly as he threw up praise to his heaven dwelling friend, Moriah croaked out an empty sound of laughter before going on. Nope no cravenness for Yves, nah cause that stuffs all me right…yep I got that kinda stuff down pat all by my damn self. Downing another gulp before doing away with the bottle as well, although he could feel a couple of clouds drift in by the time that he was done the male knew that he had nattily avoided hitting his limit before doing so.

So where do we go from here? Snorting harshly as he slowly drug the sleeve of his jacket over his mouth, Moriah continued to stare off into the distance with lax concern before continuing in his contemptible stupor. Do we try again tomorrow just to freeze up at the boundary line again or do we take what pride we’ve got left and turn tail before it’s too late. Lifting his paws and shifting the midair as if he really were weighing to objects, the male scoffed charily for a final time before being hit by some internal revelation. …N-No you’re right Yvi…the cowardly thing to do would be to run. Sighing for a final time as he drew his knees into his chest, the wolf rocked quietly for a moment as he tried to enjoy what was left of the evening air.

[/html]