and we'll always endeavor
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sweet! I'll ask for this to be archived and I'll add the word count point totals to the pack game! Big Grin
400+

Hmmm. An axe. Somehow that name was oddly fitting for the object. She couldn't really explain why, but it was. "Well, it obviously can do that wood chopping job," she chuckled. Maybe they could use it to chop wood for the various fire places in the mansion. The building was doing a fairly good job of staying warm, but a few fires burning in it would greatly help. Savina still hadn't started a fire herself though. She had watched Anu make one that night they had been stuck in the rocks not too far from here. But her fascination at what was being made in front of her had distracted her mind and she hadn't noted what needed to be done. Knowing her she would just muck it up and start a fire where they didn't want one.

She nodded her head. The pack would find some use for it no doubt. Whether it was chopping wood or, gods forbid, necessary for defense. Or for the game that Ehno proposed. "Maybe we could. Might have to exclude the youngsters though, or you might find yourself without a tail. I must say, I don't think that look would fit you well." The girl nudged her brother with her foot.

At his motion she went and joined him to peer out of the crack in the great stone wall. The skies had taken on a much more ominous look since they had entered the castle. The warm-weather wolfess was not a fan of running home in the rain. Especially not hauling some big, heavy, sharp object. "I believe that would be the best course of action." Her nose crinkled in distaste as the wind shot in, ruffling her fur. "Hopefully we'll be able to make it home before it starts. You should shift too to help me carry this thing. It's not as light as it looks." And it didn't look light at all.

Despite her lack of taste in the weather they were about to go face, a smile still graced her lips. It had been so good to go out and just have some simple fun with her brother again. It had been an activity that she had greatly missed ever since he had taken out on his journey. Not to mention it was a nice reprieve from the stresses of leadership. "Yes, we really should. It's been very interesting and we've barely seen any of this place. I suppose I can stand another afternoon out with you." The truth was she looked forward to whenever that day would be. She knew that he would know that just by seeing the happy glint in her eyes.

[/html]